Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (49941 Views)

My Trip To Russia & Teaching Experience In Russia / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by richinex: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2018
mavinc4u:

do you still have tickets?
Nah I don't anymore
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by wale4me: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by Xujoola: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2019
I agree with everyone. Russia is a beautiful country, but you need to understand where to go and what to watch. Before buying tickets to Russia, I advise everyone to visit this site https://russiavoyager.com/top-places-to-visit-in-russia/ and choose a tour or sights that you want to see.
Re: Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here by ZacharyMarx: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
I am in love with Russia and her wonderful poetry. I'm not sure that Walt Whitney could write about female legs and Pushkin was able to convey love with words. I recently received a https://goingrus.com/info/en/get-russian-visa and was able to visit St. Petersburg. Online resources save time on filling out paper and queues at the embassy. I got a visa and visited the historical homeland of love and war. We can never destroy the immortal history and memory of great people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ghana Groom Crushed To Death In Car Crash While Going To His Wedding Reception / Disabled Nigerian Immigrant Faces Deportation After 34 Years In US. Photos / Amos Poubinafa: Flood Forces Bayelsa Traditional Ruler To Sleep In Car (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.