Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

"Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman (22675 Views)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Me i no be thief ooo.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Homeboiy:

Not until I fùckinly leave this planet wink

Don't want to live long? shocked
The truth is that in Nigeria there are very very few honest people, for people like us abroad who want to undertake projects back home it is very difficult to find people you can trust with money.

The original ethic after our independence of working hard and gradually building wealth has been replaced by a get rich quick mentality, which in many cases comes at the expense of human lives, personal integrity and coldness in society between brothers.

I will not go so far and say Nigeria is full of thieves, rather Nigeria is packed full of very very dishonest, dishonourable and desperately greedy people, starting from corrupt officials in government and pastorpreneurs to the common man.

SAD case.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by k4kings(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
I AM A NIGERIAN AND NOT A THIEF.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Sirpaul(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
R.......P
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Alameer(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
See her nose like our city gate... she look like one of biafarans
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Thewizardof0zil: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
TallPck1:

I love messi . No hormone
I swear bro,

I just dey pity Rudiger and Bakayoko grin grin grin.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by TallPck1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2018
HOLYDICK:
The silence of man u and Chelsea fans on social media is proudly sponsored by Tottenham and Bournemouth

Lol

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Emyogalanya: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Selling Out your Country? Never a good idea,lol.. An elderly Nigerian woman with the twitter named Affi Suparstar has declared Nigeria is a country of thieves, People filled with it are all criminals, She made the statement on twitter while revealing how a lady from Rwanda refunded $50 to her.... And according her No Nigerian can do such good.. Hmm. am speechless, see her post below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/nigerians-are-thieves-its-in-our-dna.html

SHE SPOKE THE TRUTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by MahatmaGhandi: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=johnstar post=64727311][/quote]

This picture is epic
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
FvckLyn:

-Can arsenal ever Fuckin win the Champions League ??

no

not even CAF champions league if they are allowed to compete
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by IAmAmbrose(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Somebody should tell tha woman to speak for her self and family person
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by TallPck1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thewizardof0zil:

I swear bro,

I just dey pity Rudiger and Bakayoko grin grin grin.

Bakayoko is my worst night.mare.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by veli1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Woman Ur Father & Fam Na Thieves Also, because Of Common $50, Com Collect $100k Na na.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by magiki(m): 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Only your English is OK for me.

Thank you
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by MissWrite(f): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
angry

This woman! What an unbelieving way to speak!

Even if honest Nigerians are in the minority, must you say that Nigerians are thieves? Don't you know that the power of life and death lies in the tongue? Don't you know that no matter how ugly the truth is, you have to keep professing positively for there to be a change? Don't you know that we can blame you for all thieving Nigerians because of this your careless comment. Don't you know that you are de- marketing us when you broadcast your private experiences with Nigerians?

How can you say that Nigerians are thieves on a public forum? Do you want the whole world to know that we know? Hian! Please, even if they want to call us thieves, we should not use our own mouths to paint ourselves black. If their own is racism, what do we call this one? Is it not foolishness?

If you say Nigerians are thieves, are you not a Nigerian? Are your brothers and sisters not Nigerians? Even if your mechanic tells you to bring fifteen thousand naira for six thousand naira brake pads, can you not overlook that for the sake of your own brothers and sisters? Your own blood fa! Is blood not thicker than water again?

Please, don't generalize like this again. Unless you say something positive like "Nigerians are good people", then we don't mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by ajl: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
mars123:
how many times i have lose phone inside motor and nobody call me to come collect. Thief thief pipo grin

Nonsense talk. I boarded a taxi from Lagos airport to an hotel in Lekki. I forgot my phone and left it in the Taxi. I called the number and the taxi-driver realized I forgot my phone in his car. He has not gone far, he simply turned back to return my phone to me. And this was before Uber or Taxify. There are bad people every where. The worrying thing about Nigeria is that the thieves and mediocres among us are celebrated which create the impression that an average Nigerian is dishonest. Which is far from the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by dust144(m): 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who get tomorrow soccer predictions?
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Thewizardof0zil: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
TallPck1:

But i heard they lost.
Barca won 1-0
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Thewizardof0zil: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
TallPck1:

Bakayoko is my worst night.mare.
grin grin grin, Messi will kill him.
Iniesta is in top form
Suarez banging in the goals.
Umtiti world class
Ter stegen is in the form of his life.
Lastly, Alba has been superb.

I swear Chelsea don die tongue

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
ZirdoRoray:
very wrong

She's very very correct. One of my tenants have been staying 3 months now after rent expired claiming tenancy law says he should not pay even electricity lawma bill. I can't even call him on phone
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
ajl:

Nonsense talk. I boarded a taxi from Lagos airport to an hotel in Lekki. I forgot my phone and left it in the Taxi. I called the number and the taxi-driver realized I forgot my phone in his car. He has not gone far, he simply turned back to return my phone to me. And this was before Uber or Taxify. There are bad people every where. The worrying thing about Nigeria is that the thieves and mediocres among us are celebrated which create the impression that an average Nigerian is dishonest. Which is far from the truth.

But when you have more bad people in a country than good ones
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Manbryto(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
Who the f is she to judge Nigerians?
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Macdav(m): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
The woman no try at all.. Including her great great grandparents are all thieves, in short all are relatives... Smh, it's her opinion but she should learn not to always jumps into conclusion by saying all Nigerians.
Peace n love!!
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by neonly: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
Is not who we are madam pls instead it our gov that turn us like dat
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Dollabiz: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by drakeli: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
The lady is super correct. From the government to the common man on the street, most Nigerians are thieves. I went to a public library somewhere outside Nigeria, the librarian told me I needed a library card before I can be visiting the library.

I came back with money to get the card, only for the lady to issue the plastic library card to me. I asked to pay for it. She told me it’s free. I was speechless. I told her it could never be free where I come from. She asked me where? I answered Nigeria. She then said she has had other Nigerians told her the same thing.

Another instance, I took my car out for regulatory emission test. I paid a small fee for it at the test bay. It failed. I went to fix the problem. A couple of weeks later, I brought it back for retest. The attendant didn’t know that I had come once before. He charged me for the test only to see in his computer that I only came for a retest. He reversed the money back to me. That I was not supposed to pay anymore. They told me they couldn’t get any data from my car that I needed to drive it for at least another two weeks. After the two weeks, I brought it back for testing the third time. It passed all the test the third time. I waited to be told to pay only again to be told it’s free. I was dismayed. If it were in Nigeria, the story would have been different.

Can you see why virtually all Nigerians are thieves. Just very few are not.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by gmoni2(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
I think we have to start saying to truth to ourselves, maybe that would help change some of our bad characters.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
Madam, It's true we have a lot of bad eggs in our country but that doesn't mean all Nigerians are thieves. We've got some good guys around.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nukilia: 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Illiterate! Every idiot just comes online to post trash. I hope she won't need the help of same Nigerians someday. Just call out the person you have problem with and stop the collective grouping.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by cmt1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
frosbel2:
The truth is that in Nigeria there are very very few honest people, for people like us abroad who want to undertake projects back home it is very difficult to find people you can trust with money.

The original ethic after our independence of working hard and gradually building wealth has been replaced by a get rich quick mentality, which in many cases comes at the expense of human lives, personal integrity and coldness in society between brothers.

I will not go so far and say Nigeria is full of thieves, rather Nigeria is packed full of very very dishonest, dishonourable and desperately greedy people, starting from corrupt officials in government and pastorpreneurs to the common man.

SAD case.

Wooow! What a way to really hit the nail on its head.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by slimfit1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
She is right tell me one business that was established in 1960 that still exist till today ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Abia Has Become Miyetti Allah Cattle Market / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / Illegal Professorship: Pantami Reacts To ASUU’s Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.