Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

"Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman (22662 Views)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nukilia: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
gmoni2:
I think we have to start saying to truth to ourselves, maybe that would help change some of our bad characters.

There is no truth in her statement. She had problem with an individual and she's calling everyone names. She's a terrible idiot

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Yinxies(f): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kobicove:
Unfortunately it's the truth!

It can't be the truth, never!

I boarded a keke one day, left my phone on the seat and came down at my bus stop. I was hurrying away when the young man that was sitting beside me called me back and gave me my phone. I was moved to tears. He could have quietly pocketed it.

Just last week I bought peeper from a lady in my area. She mistakenly packed my pepper with the N500 she was holding. I returned her money next day when I was passing by.

There are a whole lot who are not thieves!

Please bike ejor abeg

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by redsun(m): 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2018
Of course thieving nigeria'so dna,that is why all the so-called leaders are korokoro thrives. Police nko? Ole. Army - bandits.Then judges and clergies - kleptomaniacs.

Nigeria is a country where all the rights are wrong and vice versa. Criminals are seen as smart people,while civil citizens are seen as mugus. It is a country that is completelely devoid of common sense and that is why it is so backward in the midst of plenty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by no1madman(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmmm

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by jerrybakermillz(m): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Hmmm

That person is indeed wicked.....how can one count salt ?bros uno go kill me with laughter
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by AAinEqGuinea: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sure.

Attack your own ppl, unless it's Trump saying it. wink
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by AreaFada2: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kobicove:

Wrong my sister. We see good and not so honest people everywhere. Nigerians too.

I remember a Nigerian man who had been in Europe for several years. He was still fighting to get his papers. He left a wife and several kids in 9ja.

This man found various sums of hard currencies (Dollars, Deutsch Mark, French Francs, Swiss Francs, etc) in a portfolio bag inside a public phone booth. Looking back the booth was only about 200 metres from a big hotel. It could have belonged to a businessman/woman.

This Igbo guy brought the money home, where he lived with several people. Majority said he should just take the money and return to 9ja since paper was not materialising. This guy refused. He took the money to the post office (in that country lost and found property the post office can officially accept them). He handed it in with information of where it was found and left.
The currencies then amounted to about £70k. Well over £120k in today's equivalent. This was a guy with little money, no paper.

He said going to the police would result in his personal details being taken and given finder's reward. He said taking such a reward means no more reward in heaven as a Christian.

He refused even plea to go to police as it might help his application for papers as a model "citizen". Earthly reward not needed he said.
Of course people belittled him and said village people were seriously on his case. He was undeterred.

Even inside 9ja an airport cleaner lady, several taxi drivers have found lost large amounts of money and returned them.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by AnanseK(m): 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
benedictnsi:

Same way Buhari can never be a good leader if you ask me

But he is the only one working against you thieves.

Leadership for thieves is not easy if you are not a thief yourself.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by engrchykae(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
mikejj:
grin mama shorup.u were lucky to meet a good rewinda lady and u blabing bla bla.
when she watches the movie,Hotel Rwanda and Sometimes In April,she will have a rethink.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by crookes(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by guywitzerogal(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
mikejj:
grin mama shorup.u were lucky to meet a good rewinda lady and u blabing bla bla.
sry pls s dat pikin spelling for rwanda

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by adidison(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
This is like me writing on twitter that all Nigerians are dumb and stupid and it is part of our culture ... then next week I apply for a job and they give an oyinbo friend I am more qualified than, then I will complain on the same twitter and be shouting racism ...

all this things she is saying will still affect her regardless of if her father and mother are armed robbers or not ... but I can speak for yo y mi familia, we are def not.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Rexnegro(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kobicove:
Unfortunately it's the truth but fortunately it's not all nigerians likewise not all Rwandans.... We have heard some good gesture where larger money in millions are returned by nigerians... So?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
OK, Madam half half...this is what Correlation means ''research showed a clear correlation between recession and levels of property crime" grin grin shocked
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by ejerukeuzezi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Snow02:
yes it can fvcking happen but first we need to kick out Arsene fvcking wenger
������
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by DLuciano: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
toptop:
IPOB are laughing at the zoo called Nigeria and her inhabitants.

Are the IPOB better off, according to OBJ, APC = PDP they are both evil, therefore coalition is what we need just as we dont need Zoo we dont need IPOB, we need Nigeria.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by mikejj(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin
engrchykae:
when she watches the movie,Hotel Rwanda and Sometimes In April,she will have a rethink.
grin abi o..she neva jam rewinda scammer
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by mikejj(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
guywitzerogal:
sry pls s dat pikin spelling for rwanda
tanchu baba!rwanda is rewinda
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Ikpoemma1279: 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
You blame her? When thieving they run for family
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
she is Absolutely! corret! nigerians are thieves, from politicians, to pastors, men and women, children, toddler, babies and unborn babies including myself we are thieves! grin

if you are not shortchanging or stealing from people in nigeria, nigerians will see you as Mumu! or a slowpoke, infact if you didn't steal of shortchange a nigerian he/she will consider you a moronic or mumu too.
all i hear every time i am in nigeria is " shine your eyes" i thought it was some kinda compliments until the guy who pretended to help me with my luggages disappeared with all luggages and left me with only what i was wearing. yes! Nigerinas are that heartless and the funny thing is the guy who stole my luggages will be the first to attend church on sunday to thank God and pastor for blessing him with my luggages and all my belongings grin grin
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by ojuolape39(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nigerians are not thieves oo

We are more than that

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kobicove:
what truth? are u a thief or are u not a Nigerian?
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by KennyG(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2018
scholarsarena:
She has a wrong notion and opinion of Nigerians.
It's a fallacy in reasoning to generalize that ALL Nigerians are thieving thieves.

Are you saying that Nigerians are thieves but not 'thieving' thieves ?
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by ElSakina: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
But what she said is true If you're a real naija blood, though she went too far by calling us thieves.
A real Nigerian won't refund you back your money (which he or she will term as a gain) after work done.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Litmus: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
She's a thief and if you're Nigerian and you support her views you're a thief too. I'm a Nigerian and I haven't stolen anything since I was born. Nigerians can be proud of the fact that the most honest individual in the world is a Nigerian – me. In addition, Nigerians can lay claim to being the most truthful people in the world. If you doubt it, ask yourself where in the world would you find nationals that are as truthful as the girl we're referencing who steals regularly and then informs the entire world that she and her siblings, mother and father are all thieves? undecided
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Litmus: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
probably more likely that your average not-nigerian Africans are sneaky thwarts of the type that go about creating all sorts of google, face-book, twitter and whatnot account claiming they are Nigerian in order to post crap about Nigeria and Nigerians. But be warned, those whose nation the gods wish to destroy they first make slander Nigeria. Example, Kenyans now running up and down like nuts saying they are doing election
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Ogaonos: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
scholarsarena:
She has a wrong notion and opinion of Nigerians.
It's a fallacy in reasoning to generalize that ALL Nigerians are thieving thieves.
tho is nt gud 2 mak it public but we nigerians hav 2 face d bitter truth.dt d culture of greed nd fraud is high.instead of being hypocritical or 2face about it.dt y we blacks nations dnt grow.many country hav their bad side but wen they ar honest nd face d truth wit solutn.d bad image wil b a thing of d past.eg germany who still remain nazi germany or is it japan.is dis attitude dt mak fed.govt nt 2 find solutn 2 solve d tread of fraud in d oil sector in d 90's nw it has finish d image sote if u tel a white persn online u 4rm nigeria dt d last u hear 4rm him/her.but if fed.govt hav solve it during d military wen it was still new by nw dt bad image could hav bein a thin of d past.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Tlake(m): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
FvckLyn:

-Can arsenal ever Fuckin win the Champions League ??
yes next season believe me
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Haykinsofficial: 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
FvckLyn:

-Can arsenal ever Fuckin win the Champions League ??
Yeah, but only if they were allowed to field about 20 players at-a-go on a field of play

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by brojoshua: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Almost all of us Nigerians are wickedly corrupt and wicked from the leaders to the followers, from educated people and the illiterates, from pastors to followers, from the kings to their subjects and so on. It's worrisome. The states of our roads, electricity and light, hospitals and health and the likes show exactly the kinds of people we are. Almost all of us Nigerians are greedy, selfish, blind, wickedly corrupt, unjust, myopia, etc. These are the reasons why our lives, conditions, security, education, health, religion, roads, etc are like these. We are wicked against ourselves, self destructive and value not our lives. If oe knows the value of his own life and values his own life, he will surely value another person's life. Our situation is hopeless and I indeed weep over Africa and Nigeria in particular

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fubara Attends Glory Reign After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement / RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.