Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

"Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman (22678 Views)

'Many Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves Except Buhari' – Oba Of Lagos / Toyin Saraki Replies Instagram User Who Called Her Family 'Thieves" / Buhari’s Critics Are Thieves, Saboteurs – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by SaroWiwa: 6:31am On Feb 03, 2018
This is one of our problems in this country. We don't like to being told the truth. This lady just said the truth, take it or leave it. If there are honest Nigerian, they are very few compared to the population of Nigeria.

This problem can be solved if we admit and work towards change. It's the widely encouraged stealing that has kept us where we are today as a nation. From the market women to the politicians, from the clerks in the office to the lectures, the list goes on. Even in our churches and mosques. Guy, this attitude is affecting all of us. You reading this may not be one, but you may know someone. This is how the outside world sees us. We need to change our attitude.
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin mama shorup.u were lucky to meet a good rewinda lady and u blabing bla bla.
smh!!! I understand your level of intelligence is abysmal, but can't have the dignity of not commenting??!
Re: "Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman by Tunks2017(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2018
Thats not true sad
Most Nigerians are cruel to one another but there are still a few good eggs,............
I forgot my phone in a tricycle and was called back and the phone returned. smiley

I have also done same to a fellow passenger whose phone dropped in the bus so............ wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Nigerians Now Enjoy Better Electricity Than In The Past" - Babatunde Fashola. / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention / Mary Odili: Search Warrant - No Name, Wrong Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.