Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) (68045 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Dronedude(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
Space for sale...
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by omowolewa: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
retirement good o

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
A man's govt was ran over just because he made Nigerians know that there was money, just the wicked refuse us to access it. Nigerians were cunned to feel he is the enemy, now we knw the Tru enemies of the state.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
nothing lasts forever
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyegun: oga Jona, see as naija dey spoil dey go o

Jonathan: was tin concern me, I go just dey look una like mumu

Patience: I tolded them before, they didn't listening to me, anyway sha, diarris God oo

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by mekaboy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jonathan be like " Have u changed Nigeria? " . OYEGUN: we are in the process, things are taking shape technically.
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
muykem:
Politics is game of interest and ideologies which changes per time. You choose where your interest will be well take care of. It is IPOB that turns it to game of hatred and emotional.
Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
nero2face:
Patience : Oyegun how market. cheesy cheesy

Oyegun: Madam market bad oh, na to save my head be my own now oh. embarassed embarassed

GEJ : "kikikiki".....Oyegun Sai baba ! grin grin grin
You got it. In fact, you too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
amjoseph19:
GEJ, it sometimes strike me how easy going this man is.
No bad vibe from his end.
you are surprised at the character of goodluck Jonathan because yar adua and gej happened to be the only presidents with qualitative educations.
The rest are stark illiterates

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Annie939(f): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
hmmmmmmmm politicians
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good luck has started using walking stick or what is that by his side?
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 10:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
family business
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
SeniorZato:
Who is Gej
Someone who attained a height your dad can never dream of.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man
Indeed a great man he is

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
mekaboy:
Jonathan be like " Have u changed Nigeria? " . OYEGUN: we are in the process, things are taking shape technically.
Afonja keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by amjoseph19: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
engrchykae:
you are surprised at the character of goodluck Jonathan because yar adua and gej happened to be the only presidents with qualitative educations.
The rest are stark illiterates
You got it right there. Umaru Musa was another one.
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Prinsco1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
this country sef...I weak for una
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
zoba88:
I pity our youths who fight because of APC and PDP.Caption this photo of APC National Chairman Oyegun with Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience at the burial of late Chief Dr Alex Ekwueme in Oko

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/caption-this-photo-of-oyegun-with.html?m=1

Y IS THAT OTUEKE slowpoke SMILING LIKE FEMALE GOAT ON HEAT
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Mynightmare: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
MikeBetty:
So You Espected The To Stage Fight There?
what are you trying to write?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Themandator: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
zoba88:
I pity our youths who fight because of APC and PDP.Caption this photo of APC National Chairman Oyegun with Goodluck Jonathan and his wife Patience at the burial of late Chief Dr Alex Ekwueme in Oko

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/caption-this-photo-of-oyegun-with.html?m=1

The smile on President Jonathan face is a source of concern to many.... They just can't understand why he should be a fulfilled man.... Hence they harass him and his family members night and day to see if they can take it all away.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Mynightmare: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
SeniorZato:
Who is Gej
a man your father sees as his role model

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
nero2face:
Patience : Oyegun how market. cheesy cheesy

Oyegun: Madam market bad oh, na to save my head be my own now oh. embarassed embarassed

GEJ : "kikikiki".....Oyegun Sai baba ! grin grin grin
� � � �
100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Op what was expectations when they meet?

All those sycophantic political zombies killing themselves over politicians comments, ask yourself why are we not be seeing politicians children during protests against irrelevant and foolish names of political parties we are dying for?

Well our mission still in progress to send Buhari's corrupt government back to Daura and call this government to account for one billion dollars stole from excess crude account for alleged security purpose and other taxpayers money APC and Buhari's cabals are stealing.

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by higherpower: 11:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
Another reason to stay alive beyond 2019 elections
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Kdon2: 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
zoba88:

GEJ be like : una eyes don clear! Shebi una don see as e easy reach now!
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by LordAdam16: 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bimpe29:
Good luck has started using walking stick or what is that by his side?

Na part of the dress code.

-Lord
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by LordAdam16: 11:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man

In just 3 years, you've gone from "Jonathan sef" to "Jonathan is a great man."

Interesting.

-Lord
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by IamShiningStar(f): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2018
mosho2good:
����������

*ANYTHING THAT ANNOYS YOU*
is teaching you patience and calmness.

*Anyone that abandons you* is teaching you how to stand up on your own feet.

*Anything that offends you* is teaching you forgiveness and compassion.

*Anything that has power over you* is teaching you to get greater power.

*Anything that you hate* is teaching you unconditional love.

*Anything that you fear* is teaching you courage to overcome your fears.

*Anything you can't control* is teaching you to let go.

*Any NO you get from humans* is teaching you to be independent.

*Any problem you have* is teaching you how to get solution to problems.

*Any attack you get* is teaching you the best form of defence.

*Anyone who looks down on you* is teaching you to look up to GOD.

Always look out for the lesson in every situation you face in every phase of life.

Stay lifted and *BE WISE*
good one! Me like!
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 1:47am On Feb 03, 2018
Mynightmare:
what are you trying to write?
Did You Expect Jonathan And Wife To Stage A Fight With Oyegun? That Gathering Is Not Arena For Politiking It Is To Give Respect And Burial Of The Dead.
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by igwe777: 1:58am On Feb 03, 2018
[]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew see as GEJ And PEJ feeling like a celebrity undecided[/You are sick!]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.