Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) (68050 Views)

Obasanjo Meets Patience And Goodluck Jonathan In Otueke (Photos) / Ngige Looking At Obiano's Swag At Ekwueme's Burial (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar And Goodluck Jonathan Hug At The PDP Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by seguno2: 2:42am On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew see as GEJ And PEJ feeling like a celebrity undecided

Bad belle generates a chemical that kills steadily.

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Oh yeah hear it on My WhatsApp video regarding Chief Dr. Alex Ekwueme burial and is like when the Anglican Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma have something like make sense on the Burial of Late Chief Dr. Alex Ekwueme and I have a friend who watch is it and do you guys know this Anglican Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma going get killed for that? Do you guys have that video on your WhatsApp the that makes sense? Well RIP in the Lord Chief Dr Alex Ekwueme. sad embarassed undecided cry
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by seguno2: 2:56am On Feb 03, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Oyegun: mama the mama grin they say ur the richest ex first lady ever and ur husby na d poorest mr p whose parlor cannot contain 10 folks

Mama p: oga oyegun i still be learner o ask Maryam abatcha o

Oga, you sabi am for something oh.
Maryam Abacha is chillaxing with their stolen billions while Buhari & Magu are harassing Patience Jonathan.
Shebi Buhari said Abacha did not steal our money
The same Buhari who gives more protection to Fulani cows than he gives to the lives of Nigerian citizens?
Buhari’s nepotism has been there since forever. How could smart Nigerians vote such a tribalism king?
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by seguno2: 3:00am On Feb 03, 2018
TEYA:

You are still doing 'Jonathan is great'. They are all the same! They are birds of a feather flocking together. See how they are happy together.

So what do YOU propose as an alternative to them?
What are YOU doing to make YOUR alternative a reality for our country?
Or are you just talking for talking sake

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by christ007(m): 3:02am On Feb 03, 2018
I just wish Jönathan is til in power.what a great man and his funny wife.na only you waka come

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Godwin02: 5:39am On Feb 03, 2018
We miss u Mr President
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2018
hahahah, so because they are from different party, they should not gist and laugh abi?

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Maryam1234(f): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2018
Blakjewelry:
No permanent enemy or permanent foe
Only permanent interest my dear,but our Youths won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by flowbjones(m): 6:24am On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man

He killed the economy greatly during his reign.
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2018
nero2face:
Patience : Oyegun how market. cheesy cheesy

Oyegun: Madam market bad oh, na to save my head be my own now oh. embarassed embarassed

GEJ : "kikikiki".....Oyegun Sai baba ! grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2018
GEJ: Oyegun how far? How una dey flex governance
Oyegun: Bros no level o. Buhari dey fall our hand o
GEJ: Hahahahaha. Baba I just dey relax dey observe
Oyegun: Bros, Buhari dull sha. He don spoil everything
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Proffdada: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2018
If I want "likes" from nlanders, I will lie that gej is a good man. Nigerians are so quick to forget this guy's incompetence led us to where we are.
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by donnie(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:

E pain am grin
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man

YEA.... A GREAT INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by fortune1968: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man
To those who don't know the meaning of true greatness .
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2018
Jflex07:
Someone who attained a height your dad can never dream of.
I don't know who ur father is but i no who he is not. Your father could not even give you a good moral upbringing. It's a pity, now you have to live ur life as an asshole
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 9:25am On Feb 03, 2018
Mynightmare:
a man your father sees as his role model
You don't no my father bro maybe u were talking about ur father and it's a pity for u to come here and embarrass ur father like this. I hope his not on NL, cox this will break his heart
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Mynightmare: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2018
MikeBetty:
Did You Expect Jonathan And Wife To Stage A Fight With Oyegun? That Gathering Is Not Arena For Politiking It Is To Give Respect And Burial Of The Dead.
i didn't know you can write something readable
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by beejaay: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2018
Keneking:
Jonathan is a great Man
Keneking!! You used to be a notorious gej hater pre PMB and a super lover of pmb..what has changed bro?
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Referendum50(f): 10:23am On Feb 03, 2018
mosho2good:
����������

*ANYTHING THAT ANNOYS YOU*
is teaching you patience and calmness.

*Anyone that abandons you* is teaching you how to stand up on your own feet.

*Anything that offends you* is teaching you forgiveness and compassion.

*Anything that has power over you* is teaching you to get greater power.

*Anything that you hate* is teaching you unconditional love.

*Anything that you fear* is teaching you courage to overcome your fears.

*Anything you can't control* is teaching you to let go.

*Any NO you get from humans* is teaching you to be independent.

*Any problem you have* is teaching you how to get solution to problems.

*Any attack you get* is teaching you the best form of defence.

*Anyone who looks down on you* is teaching you to look up to GOD.

Always look out for the lesson in every situation you face in every phase of life.

Stay lifted and *BE WISE*
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2018
I tire for Naija
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Myself2(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2018
Mogidi:
Oyegun: Bros Jay na true o, the man na dullard o
Patience: he treats you like one of his cows abi hehehe
Dr Jonathan: For someone using NEPA certificate what did you expect?

Brilliant.

A bottle of Chilled Ruby Red Wine for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
They are celebrity
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by shewun001: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2018
Brood of vipers
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:

Because they are celebrities...

You have a problem with that?

Hug a crocodile...

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by Riwolizzy: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
yarimo:
They're not?
Re: Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) by afrika(f): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Its called politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.