Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me (2348 Views)

A quick One, Please All The Atheist on nairaland Should Get In Here> / Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / An Atheist On Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Why is it that the quest to know of God's existence is often the problem of any one that is into the first thought of self-realisation?

There are sumless problems to solve with questioning the human mind and its realisation, why suffer God all the time? Why?!

1 Like

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by Seun(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
kingmeme:
after so much wasted years of dedication to the so called God and Almighty, wasted alot of years thinking some sky daddies we come and help but later realized all is just imagination and nothing like DAT exist.
Welcome. We are all here to help your journey in any way we can! Just ask. wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by sonofthunder: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Now you have joined bet9ja to your masturbation grin
let me not join in... I think I need to go and prepare coffee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by sonofthunder: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
kingmeme:
u clearly have no sense, give me evidence of God existence and forget whether am darkchild or not
you mean this is your response or you wanted to post this with the "darkchild" moniker?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by sonofthunder: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

So this story you told about yourself is a lie?

Those were your own words. And by the way I suddenly realised you are not new on nairaland and most probably have a different moniker from this one.

I used this same words "brain transplant" on someone today and here you are throwing it back at me out of the blue despite not remotely hinting at that earlier. The closest you said was that my brain was on pause but here you are saying and I quote

Like its something you said before. grin

Darkchild64 I see your hand all over this cheesy

LMAO you ain't that smart kid. Plus you started initially with a deliberately badly put together English but your post up there I just quoted shows a very good construction of English and even here just now you mixed your broken with proper English.

Your mask is off dude. grin
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by sonofthunder: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ferisidowu:
Lol grin grin angry
if I call sciencewatch now they'll say that I am wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by Omoluabi16(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
kingmeme:
after so much wasted years of dedication to the so called God and Almighty, wasted alot of years thinking some sky daddies we come and help but later realized all is just imagination and nothing like DAT exist.
You will burn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by butterflyl1on: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
sonofthunder:

if I call sciencewatch now they'll say that I am wicked.

grin

But you already called him na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by sonofthunder: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
butterflyl1on:

grin
my bad then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by donnie(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2018
kingmeme:

That's was your problem, you were waiting for help from above that had already come 2000 years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by lambsbread: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2018
kingmeme:
Welcome bro. Please ignore butterflyl1on. As Yahweh as followers. Nothing good comes out of them all
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2018
butterflyl1on:

grin

I can't stop laughing....
Please lemme be your friend
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by butterflyl1on: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
lambsbread:

Welcome bro. Please ignore butterflyl1on. As Yahweh as followers. Nothing good comes out of them all

2.4 billion Christians worldwide disagree with you.

The Christian charities and aid groups worldwide disagree with you also

3 Likes

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by butterflyl1on: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
tweeby:

I can't stop laughing....
Please lemme be your friend

Sure. I just followed you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I'm a reader, hardly make comments grin
Outside nairaland will be great wink
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by bennyann: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
tweeby:

I'm a reader, hardly make comments grin
Outside nairaland will be great wink

Something sounds fishy, doesn't it? Those of us who comment haven't had the opportunity to see him or ask for the moniker to be seen not to talk of making friends with him outside nairaland. But you who don't comment want to see him?

TThat's so bold and so straight to the point. Are you a he or a she?

Please let me know when you see him, OK?
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
bennyann:

Something sounds fishy, doesn't it? Those of us who comment haven't had the opportunity to see him or ask for the moniker to be seen not to talk of making friends with him outside nairaland. But you who don't comment want to see him?

Don't be jealous dear, I follow most of his religious post n kinda like them. I don't like most pple attitude in here so I reg n play ghost mode.
I'm proudly she grin

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
bennyann:

Your name tho cheesy
I'm reading Benny Hinn book title Goodmorning Holy Spirit
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I'm still waiting for my new friend grin
*dancing*
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by bennyann: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
tweeby:

Don't be jealous dear, I follow most of his religious post n kinda like them. I don't like most pple attitude in here so I reg n play ghost mode.
I'm proudly she

Oh no! Oh my God! She's a she. I give up o if true. He's wise enough to know who to make friends with. Forgive my intrusion.
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by butterflyl1on: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
bennyann:

Oh no! Oh my God! She's a she. I give up o if true. He's wise enough to know who to make friends with. Forgive my intrusion.

grin

You reason quite well.

I was also a bit taken aback at the rather direct approach for someone who does not post so often "allegedly". Nairaland is a place I do not want to get attached to people outside here unless and until I must have gone through enough of their posts to know how they reason and all that.

I do not wish to be unequally yoked with just everybody.
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by butterflyl1on: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
tweeby:

I'm still waiting for my new friend grin
*dancing*

I am okay with being your friend here on nairaland but outside it is another matter. I don't want an otobo incident in my life (my apologies).
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by bennyann: 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
tweeby:

Your name tho cheesy
I'm reading Benny Hinn book title Goodmorning Holy Spirit

It's been long I read that book. It's one of those books that took my relationship with God to another level. I can still give some kudos to the book for how I function now.

A book similar to it I can give more kudos to is titled, Holy Spirit my senior partner. I think by David Yongi Cho.

Don't just read, read in His presence. smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
butterflyl1on:

I am okay with being your friend here on nairaland but outside it is another matter. I don't want an otobo incident in my life (my apologies).
Very funny
It's okay
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
bennyann:

Lol... it's okay
Stay blessed
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by butterflyl1on: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
tweeby:

Very funny
It's okay

I am glad you understand. Perhaps much later we can be the bestest of pals. smiley

Have an engraced week.
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
bennyann:

It's been long I read that book. It's one of those books that took my relationship with God to another level. I can still give some kudos to the book for how I function now.

A book similar to it I can give more kudos to is titled, Holy Spirit my senior partner. I think by David Yongi Cho.

Don't just read, read in His presence. smiley
I've seen that but haven't read it tho
Said I hardly comment here coz of work n d rest but on I just flip tru religion section to knw wapup n learn. The rate which pple make comments or post always trigger me, do u work from home? How do u have so much time for NL. I just really do wonder. I'm a good reader at leisure tho
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by bennyann: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
tweeby:

I've seen that but haven't read it tho
Said I hardly comment here coz of work n d rest but on I just flip tru religion section to knw wapup n learn. The rate which pple make comments or post always trigger me, do u work from home? How do u have so much time for NL. I just really do wonder. I'm a good reader at leisure tho

If truly you're who you say you are, please understand why he would want to study you first. If you had gone through most of his posts, you would have realised some issues or a lot of popped up issues that normally wouldn't encourage him to make friends with anyone here not even fellow Christians. I hope you get it.. I've seen a lot of those posts and I'm not sure which is which myself.

And I don't work from home. Have a lovely day. smiley
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 7:55am On Feb 05, 2018
bennyann:

If truly you're who you say you are, please understand why he would want to study you first. If you had gone through most of his posts, you would have realised some issues or a lot of popped up issues that normally wouldn't encourage him to make friends with anyone here not even fellow Christians. I hope you get it.. I've seen a lot of those posts and I'm not sure which is which myself.

Good morning sir/Ma,
He shouldn't worry slf, it's not wat he's thinking. He can't get to study me coz I don't make comments, I just read n waka pass. He shouldn't attach something deep to wat I see as ordinary/harmless. If I could turn back d hands of time, won't type again. Never knew NL gat E-harms/witches lol
I will be very careful next time- Thank you
Re: Atheist On Nairaland Pls Welcome Me by tweeby: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
bennyann:

Hi sis,
How's your day going grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me / Atheists And Theists, How Will You Handle This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.