Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her (1735 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / "I Can Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Lady Snatches Boy With A Few Chat / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by Priscy01(f): 2:01am On Feb 03, 2018
A Twitter user took to the platform to narrate how a lady snatched her husband's mistress and started a relationship with her.

Read the tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-snatches-husband-mistress-starts-cheating-husband.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by PMWSpirit(m): 2:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Haaa nkan mbe

1 Like

Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by anochuko01(m): 2:06am On Feb 03, 2018
is the woman a lesb? I'm not understanding... BTW, op its only you and I in the room wink
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by ubunja(m): 2:40am On Feb 03, 2018
niiiiice
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by tracyfemmmm: 3:37am On Feb 03, 2018
Lol. Every day we read stories.
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by frankdGreat125: 3:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Just passing, i need some water
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by Nutase: 4:09am On Feb 03, 2018
Karma. You can't predict how it shows up.
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 03, 2018
frankdGreat125:
Just passing, i need some water
N2k per bottle, na odd hour we dey. Mek I bring am?
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by afonja112: 4:41am On Feb 03, 2018
weird things
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by psalmson001: 4:49am On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmm...........fine she just wanted to teach him a lesson, but why would she steal her hubby's bitch if she isnt a silent lesbo?
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by SenorFax(m): 4:49am On Feb 03, 2018
I wonder the kind of toys they are using on themselves.

Man is in trouble,

But why not arrange 3some instead of playing hide n seek or bojuboju with the same mistress grin
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by MrExcel(m): 4:56am On Feb 03, 2018
She just needed a reason to unleashed the beast in her, that's all. Silent lez
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by Kobicove(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2018
Cooked up fake story undecided
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2018
I don't get it, is she bisexual?
Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by habsydiamond(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2018
Yeye world with yeye people....change dancing everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lady Snatches Her Husband Mistress, Starts Cheating On Her Husband With Her by Haywhymido(m): 10:55am On Feb 03, 2018
This one is strong. (Eleyi gidi gan)

(1) (Reply)

I Am To Be Made An Otunba Next Week / There Is This Girl I So Much Love But She's Been / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.