Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini (1733 Views)

My Experience With My Sisters Rich Boyfriend / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by Spinoren(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2018
He popped the big question in an elaborate manner which included fireworks, flowers and a brand new Lamborghini -Despite that, his proposal was turned down and he created a scene It was a sad time for a man in Changsha China after his flashy marriage proposal to a lady was turned down. According to reports, the fancy proposal included roses, fireworks, balloons and the icing on the cake was the brand new Lamborghini. Most ladies, being romantics, would swoon at such a display, but that was not the case for the lady in question.
Man proposed to lady with Lamborghini Daily Mail In a video that has since gone viral, the young man presented a bouquet of flowers to his love interest as he went on his knees and proposed to her. She however politely declined, saying: "I'm so sorry, I don't want to. I'm so sorry." Suitor trying to convince the lady to accept his marriage proposal.
This made the obviously embarrassed man to blurt out that he has money in his desperate attempt to make her accept. His friends also tried to persuade her by saying that he has bought the car. He said: "I have money! I can buy as many of these cars as you like. I can buy whatever you want." The young woman who seemed flustered replied : “You have money, so what?” as she stormed off with her friend. Fans and onlookers were shocked especially after the suitor started to throw a tantrum. He made sure to push and kick a display of products near him and he also appeared to throw a bouquet of flowers at a spectator that was filming the whole scene.

Check our Signature

Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2018
The guy loves her but sadly for him, the lady doesn't know how to fake it
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by khiaa(f): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
The guy loves her but sadly for him, the lady doesn't know how to fake it

Happy New Year. smiley
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by tejiri4(m): 2:20am On Jan 01, 2019
just thinking which naija girl will say no cheesy
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by seniorgozman(m): 5:18am On Jan 01, 2019
It can never happen in Nigeria
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
khiaa:

Happy New Year. smiley

Same to you dear
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by baralatie(m): 3:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
seniorgozman:
It can never happen in Nigeria
it does happen.if you move with these upper class girls.they can be very stubborn.
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by baralatie(m): 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2019
the girl never wanted to get married that is the problem. must have a bad view about the in every kind of way
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin grin grin ok no be nigeria e happen.na dat one i be dey curious to know grin
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by Randy100: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
I can bet my left scrotum that it didn't happen in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by coolestofall(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
I saw d topic n I knw immediately it can't be in Nigeria. I only opened d thread 2 confirm my suspicion.

Why can't naira gals disappoint me in a good way 4 once. Surprise us 4 once.
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by seniorgozman(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2019
baralatie:

it does happen.if you move with these upper class girls.they can be very stubborn.
I am yet to meet one
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by mhizbel(f): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
tejiri4:
just thinking which naija girl will say no cheesy
I just knew that someone must say this cheesy
Re: Lady Turns Down Her Rich Boyfriend Who Proposed To Her With A Lamborghini by Deicide: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2019
All this weak àss niggàs na them day make females day behave anyhow angry

(1) (Reply)

Piggy Bank, See Huge Sum Of Cash Someone Saved Over A Long Time(pic, Video) / Miss Bumbum 2018 Contestants Fight Dirty On Stage As One Accuses Rival Of Cheati / Am I Mad?? Be Honest To Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.