Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

"Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo (1029 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Teases Fans With Lose-up Photo Of Her Butt / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Daniel2289(m): 7:50am On Feb 03, 2018
A curvy Nigerian Instagram celeb, Roman Goddess, has slayed to the alter with her white sweetie.

Roman Goddess, who got wedded to a Dubai-based lover, last week. She captioned one of the photos; "Kim n Bay no do pass ds .. don't judge the books by it cover"

See photos below;

Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by harry2sexy(m): 7:53am On Feb 03, 2018
but if you don't just a book by its cover, how will you know the different between a Bible and a dictionary in a dark room
Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Daniel2289(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2018

Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Daniel2289(m): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2018
harry2sexy:
but if you don't just a book by its cover, how will you know the different between a Bible and a dictionary in a dark room
I think she is speaking from idioms.
Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2018
Olosho have finally married

1 Like

Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Daniel2289(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2018
EastGold:
I thought as well.
Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2018
Dis white man I dey see so no fit handle am in d other room
Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by samyyoung1(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Don't know y I feel sorry for d groom......is it me or does any oda person feel same way?

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Learnstuffs: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Roman Goddess, if you are a book we won't judge you by the cover becos you don't have cover. You have shown us everything especially the fallen heroes in your chest

1 Like

Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by sinaj(f): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2018
EastGold:
You might be wrong tho, coz her online personality might be an alter ego.

I hope her marriage last. Everyone deserves love nd joy.
Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by habsydiamond(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2018
blackmarket marry from the the unknown world........
Re: "Don't Judge The Books By It Cover"- Instagram Celeb, Roman Goddess Shares Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 03, 2018
So you mean I should leave wetin dem write for car enter car even if na ambulance.

You are not serious right now. I will judge you by your cover, people only say that to cover promiscuity.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Slept With My Best Friend Severally and opened up. Advice Me. / Twitter Users Reacts As Lady Tweaks On Hijab / Video: Slay Queen Dancing Braless On IG, Tries To Force Cucumber Into Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.