Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" (48667 Views)

Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President / Coronavirus: Trump Bans Travel From Europe To Us / See Explosive Response CNN Gave Trump On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by ensamy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
In his four years in power, he should ne :over think of visiting any shithole country...... shocked
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by Ugosample(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
African monkeys will always think like African monkeys.
just look at the Comments on this thread?
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by Ugosample(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
castrokins:
Trump Didn't Deny Him, VOs Did.

Their Decision May Even Be Unconnected To His Comments On POTUS.
At last!!!
Someone with common sense.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by SmartyPants(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
xreal:
Who has more supporters in the world? Trump or Maradona?

Likes for Trump
Shares for Maradona.

I guess this poll didn't quite turn out the way you expected huh?
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by luke55720: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't understand when I see people especially Africans insult Trump, someone that is doing very very well in his country, I just blame the MSM.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by tartar9(m): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
nonut:

Empty head. Maradona has no right to insult trump. He's not a US citizen.
We have the full right to insult Buhari since he's our president and you guys did the same to Gej in 2015.
Are you saying the right to free speech only applies to US citizens undecided
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by xreal: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

I guess this poll didn't quite turn out the way you expected huh?

You guessed right.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by ajl: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
EternalTruths:

God bless you for being honest

You don't insult the President of a country and yet enter into his country.

Non-Citizens should learn how to be neutral.

Freedom of expression has nothing to do with citizenship. If it is so, citizen Trump could be denied visa to Haiti or any African country after his tenure for his shithole remark. I think maradona visa issue likely has more to do with his past drug issue. Remember he failed a drug (cocaine?) test during the World cup in 1994 in the United States.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by CSTR2: 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
ajl:

Freedom of expression has nothing to do with citizenship. If it is so, citizen Trump could be denied visa to Haiti or any African country after his tenure for his shithole remark. I think maradona visa issue likely has more to do with his past drug issue. Remember he failed a drug (cocaine?) test during the World cup in 1994 in the United States.
The president of Isreal and other jews have been banned from islamic countries. That is their right as a nation.

Donald Trump can be banned from entering a country. The problem is that the consequences will be adverse on that nation.

Non-citizens can be banned from entering the united states if they make comments the US finds offensive.

It is common-sense. Many people have been denied entrance into the US for even lesser offense.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by ajl: 5:19am On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

The president of Isreal and other jews have been banned from islamic countries. That is their right as a nation.

Donald Trump can be banned from entering a country. The problem is that the consequences will be adverse on that nation.

Non-citizens can be banned from entering the united states if they make comments the US finds offensive.

It is common-sense. Many people have been denied entrance into the US for even lesser offense.

How can you compare islamic nations to Western countries that has poor human right records. You do not understand the issue here. Now, your example of Israel president is not good enough. Technically Israel is at "war" with these countries. Find a reasonable example.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by TEYA: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

God bless you for being honest

You don't insult the President of a country and yet enter into his country.

Non-Citizens should learn how to be neutral.
I am sure if Buhari did similar, you will say something opposite..
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by CSTR2: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2018
ajl:

How can you compare islamic nations to Western countries that has poor human right records. You do not understand the issue here. Now, your example of Israel president is not good enough. Technically Israel is at "war" with these countries. Find a reasonable example.
Countries have rights to deny your citizenship for their own reaosns. That is my point.

You are not a citizen. Your rights are limited.

The US deny visas for even lesser offense.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by CSTR2: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2018
TEYA:

I am sure if Buhari did similar, you will say something opposite..
We are citizens of Nigeria. We feel the brunt of Buhari's misgovernance .

We have the right to call him whatever we want.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by ignis: 6:26am On Feb 05, 2018
WinningSun:

if course he love you more. cos you come from a shhithole country ode. bcuz of visa you dey mumu yourself

Attention seeker, you have been noticed.
Next please.
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by Ramsak1: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Lol..its like you think trump is on NL
samyyoung1:
Donald my guy, Nigerians love u
Re: Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" by panafrican(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
bumi10:
US President, Donald Trump Bans Football Legend, Diego Maradona From Entering USA

US President, Donald J. Trump keep making America ungovernable. The latest is that ledendary Argentine footballer, Diego Maradona has been denied entry into the USA following derogatory comments he made about President Donald Trump.

Maradona’s agent has claimed that the football legend’s application for a visa was rejected because of comments he made in an interview. While speaking to the Venezuelan network TeleSur, Maradona, who is the coach of Al Fujairah in the United Arab Emirates, was questioned about Trump and he was very open.

“Donald Trump is a chirolita, ” he said. - The word is a very common insult in Argentina and refers to people who are under the orders of others as puppets. Maradona required access to the USA to face trial with his ex-partner over the purchase of property, but it has been denied by the POTUS.

When will controversy leave Trump?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/02/us-president-donald-trump-bans-football.html?m=1

1.How does this make US ungovernable ?
2. is Marafona a US citizen ?

"World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear / US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / What Does Putin Really Want In Ukraine? (Analysis)