Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? (7908 Views)

After 20 Days Of Semen Retention.. Here's What I Think / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Jamariwolff(f): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
KosiGee:

You have a mother too? Don’t ya? Why are you so fixated on masturbation? How could a guy gain access to your bathroom just for a fap? There’s something you are telling us.

Btw don’t strum your clit, save your fingers, cucumber or whatever phallic tool out there you might be using...Get real, get some organic meat and fill yourself in.
I'm fixated on masturbation because it's a healthy sexual practice that helps discharge scums like you.

PS
I'll insert whatever I want in my privates, save your advice for your mama.
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Fvcklyn01: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
Pweetyjuddy:
Onion cool cool

-That's Fůcking perfect arc on yo a$$ smiley
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by KosiGee(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm fixated on masturbation because it's a healthy sexual practice that helps discharge scums like you.

PS
I'll insert whatever I want in my privates, save your advice for your mama.

You are a man then?? I don’t want to believe I’m quoting a fellow man. What do you mean by discharge? You lot don’t discharge anything except maybe you are one of those who squirt.
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fvcklyn01:

-You don't Fuçk or you Dont Fůcking get fuçked?

Not yet

1 Like

Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by mikool007(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ur girl is so familiar with the smell she can recognise it....hmm....
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Fvcklyn01: 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
kendrace:

Not yet

-Okay! cool Let's Fůcking know your observations bout "nut fragrance"when you begin Fůcking or getting fuçked
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Daejoyoung: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fvcklyn01:

-Okay! cool Let's Fůcking know your observations bout "nut fragrance"when you begin Fůcking or getting fuçked
guy your matter ehn!
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Fvcklyn01: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
sad
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by habsydiamond(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ur girl must be a fvcking FBI sniffing dog....she dey try mehnnnnn
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Fvcklyn01: 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Zane2point4(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
KosiGee:

You are lying. Semen can’t smell like that. You probably washed off your yeast infection before your pervert guy helped himself with the nasty odour. Your candidiasis might have triggered his depraved and twisted brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Zane2point4(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
did you have to get so raw before passing your point?

I hope you have a mother at home?
I won't engage you, because
One masturbated night would have prevented you.

Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2018

Bitches say that alot.
Claim they can smell semen.

But it's their busted up p*ssy, a mix of sweat and general humidity.
Nowadays you have a higher chance of dragging a camel through the eye of a needle than finding a girl with a clean pussy smell.

It should be a general national issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by steppin: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm not the one you quoted but I have to tell you that you're veryyyyy stupid.
Ladies can't share their opinions again or what?

FYI, I've had a male visitor Jerk off in my bathroom and wanted to run away.

You guys are scum, and yes sperm is a stinking fluid. My bathroom still stinks till today. undecided
I believe your fungus infected punna is the reason for the smell.
Stupid people always wanna be noticed.
Re: Can Semen Really Make A Room Smell? by steppin: 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fvcklyn01:

-Nigga shut the Fuçk up! who the Fuçk is you to bloodyfūcking tell em when and when not to Fuçk or get fuçked.
Small boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) / You Will Have To Cum Inside / Using Your Partner's Pic As Your Profile Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.