Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

#bbnaija: Deeone Seems To Be Another ‘TTT’ In The House And These Leaked Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: Deeone Seems To Be Another ‘TTT’ In The House And These Leaked Wedding (374 Views)

I Caught My Friend’s Babe Carrying This Things To His House And I Shouted (pics) / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / #bbnaija: Here Is What Deeone Did After Rejecting Ahneeka’s Pairing Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Deeone Seems To Be Another ‘TTT’ In The House And These Leaked Wedding by WNRealm: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/bbnaija-deeone-seems-another-ttt-house-leaked-wedding-photos-proof/

#BBNaija: Deeone Seems To Be Another ‘TTT’ In The House And These Leaked Wedding Photos Are Proof

It looks like we have another Thin Tall Tony in Big Brother Naija season 3 “Double Wahala’ as wedding photos of none other than Dee One, Abayomi Adebayo Martin have surfaced.

A marriage certificate that has Dee One’ s real name on it have also surfaced.

If recalled, Dee One said he was in a serious relationship, but now it shows that he is indded married.

The photos show Dee One at the registry with his bride and both their parents.

The marriage certificate is dated October 2017, barely five months ago.

See photos

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/bbnaija-deeone-seems-another-ttt-house-leaked-wedding-photos-proof/
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Prayer Requests For All Unmarried Women / 9 Romantic Gestures For A Happy Relationship / Valentine’s Day: Everything You Need To Know About This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.