Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Guys, This Is The Bomb… 5 Places To Touch A Woman During Sex And Drive Her Wild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, This Is The Bomb… 5 Places To Touch A Woman During Sex And Drive Her Wild (664 Views)

Since I Bought A Car My Girlfriend Wants Me To Drive Her Everywhere / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Guys, 11 Places To Touch Your Woman And Drive Her Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, This Is The Bomb… 5 Places To Touch A Woman During Sex And Drive Her Wild by wisdomIspeace(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
Sex is one subject which a lot of people enjoy only when the right spots are hit during the game.

Yes, you can actually feign ignorant of that fact but no doubt, sex is a beautiful experience which can actually turn awful when poorly done.

During sex, there are erogenous zones which every adventurous woman yearns to have her sex partner touch in order to drive her wild and make the experience really worthwhile.

These locations are particularly sensitive to touch and when stimulated, produce pleasurable sensations that can cause an increased arousal during sex.

Of course nobody wants to engage in the activity which is even regarded as an exercise only to end up not enjoying it or getting it poorly done.

It is said that everything worth doing is worth doing well right?

Below are five erogenous zones which quite a number of guys do not know actually turn women on during sex:

- The Ears: During pre-intimacy to herald the main deal, take some time out to touch her there. Fiddle with them, kiss them passionately. No the ears are not made for just hearing neither are they there for decorations. They are actually made to be fondled also during sex. You can use your teeth and tongue to get her melt before you delve into the real deal. It has been found that the delicate hairs on the ear are very responsive to touch and can produce immensely pleasurable feelings for women.

- The Neck: Oh yeah! The neck is an erogenous site in women. The neck region has been confirmed by many women to have caused a stir in their kingdom during the act.

- The Stomach: During sex, a lot of women twirl when their stomach area is touched. Does this not point you to the fact that it is actually a weak point and you should touch some some more. One thing about sex is that the more you touch your partner’s weak areas, the more he or she melts and responds to the stimuli.

related
Boobs Are Awesome... Strippers Storm Street To Protest Against Closure Of Clubs https://dailynaija.com/post/boobs-are-awesome-strippers-storm-street-to-protest-against-closure-of-clubs

'Call Me Baby'... Talking Sex Doll Gives Lonely And Sex-Starved Men Fresh Hope [SEE] https://dailynaija.com/post/call-me-baby-talking-sex-doll-gives-lonely-and-sex-starved-men-fresh-hope-see

SEX DOLLS: This Is What A Medical Expert Thinks https://dailynaija.com/post/sex-dolls-this-is-what-a-medical-expert-thinks

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Life?? / Ladies Aren't Smiling This 2018...lol / How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.