Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? (664 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / My Rich Neighbor Makes Me Think She's Out Of My League / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by Penocruize: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
How will you feel about girl telling you let me think about it when you propose love to her
Re: How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by Litblogger: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
It means it was never discusses prior to the proposal.

It's not her fault
Re: How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by HausaOverlord: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Penocruize:
How will you feel about girl telling you let me think about it when you propose love to her
I'd feel like letting her think bout it
Re: How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by littlewonders: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
She wants to compare you with the other guys in her life for who deserve the marriage spot. Who knows if you were just the one she fix under management.

No attack o...
Re: How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Propose love?
How do people propose love?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by habsydiamond(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
All ladies are thinkers buy not all are goal getters or achievers...with all the thinking many go still make wrong choice ooo
Re: How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by crismark(m): 12:22am On Feb 22, 2018
dere is ntn 2 tink abt there....if u cant say YES right dere i ll jst 4get abt u nd go on to d next...

life is too short to be wasting time on one person
Re: How Do You Feel When You Propose Love To A Girl And She Says, Let Me Think It??? by Burgerlomo: 5:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Double yah hustle dude because she's not going to say anything like that if it's somebody like Emeka Ego (emoney) that proposed love to her cool

(1) (Reply)

Invitation Romancelanders / A Facebook User Pleaded For Help And A Good Samaritan Heeded To Her Plea. / Five Ways You Would Lose Your Confidence As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.