Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other (769 Views)

Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by damjane(f): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
1: Beauty
Women feel threatened when they see another women who they feel is prettier than they are. Women are never satisfied with the way they look, they always want to look better than the girl next to us. We get jealous when we see a beautiful lady.

2: Intelligence
Intelligent people always draw attention to themselves even without asking for it. Women get jealous of other women intelligence because of the attention it brings to them.

3: Confidence
There is just something sexy about a confident lady, the attention she commands is enough to make her fellow women jealous of her.

4: Dress sense
Looking good is a serious business for we ladies. A women would go out of her wey just to look better than the woman next to her, the cloths are never enough for her.

5: Body weight
Women are never satisfied with the way their body looks. This is the major cause of jealousy among women. A woman can go as far as starving just to have the figure of another lady.
https://bluelizzblog..co.ke/2018/02/five-reasons-why-women-are-jealous-of.html?m=1

Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by Kmartt(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
Well said!
Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by LifeofEFCC: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
What of men
Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
smiley cheesy
Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by XhosaNostra(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
TBH, only the 1st 2 apply to me. I don't care about the rest. In fact, I admire confidence in another person. Confident people can be entertaining to watch. As for the rest, nah, I couldn't care less-I got my own sense of style etc.
Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by iRepNaija1: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Women have been conditioned to see each other as competition for the attention of men.
Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by ojun50(m): 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
TBH, only the 1st 2 apply to me. I don't care about the rest. In fact, I admire confidence in another person. Confident people can be entertaining to watch. As for the rest, nah, I couldn't care less-I got my own sense of style etc.
u self
Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by XhosaNostra(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
ojun50:

u self

What?
Re: Five Reasons Why Women Are Jealous Of Each Other by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again (shower Hour) / South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years / Shock As Angry ‘side Chick’ Invades Wedding Ceremony (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.