Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years (773 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / African Domestic Worker Sexually Assaulted By Her Boss In Saudi Arabia (18+,pic) / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Priscy01(f): 2:32am On Mar 01, 2018
A South African woman on Twitter identified as @AmandaCwazibe who was physically abused for years by her husband has taken to her TL to expose him.

According to what Amanda said, she suffered for 4 years but stayed silent because she wanted her child to live in a two-parent home. She said she is finally speaking up because she and her child deserve better.

Amanda, from Pinetown in South Africa, went on the social media platform to share photos of injuries her husband inflicted on her by her husband.

Read her tweets below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/south-african-domestic-violence-victim-speaks-up-after-suffering-in-silence-for-4-years.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Priscy01(f): 2:34am On Mar 01, 2018

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by femolacqua(m): 2:48am On Mar 01, 2018
Speak out, if one don't talk about his or her problem such a person will die in it. Keeping quiet will do no good.
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Gebbson007(m): 2:51am On Mar 01, 2018
only a coward will hit his wife.
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by GloriaNinja(f): 3:27am On Mar 01, 2018
undecided MOST SOUTH AFRICAN MEN ARE BARBARIC AND BESTIAL SHA, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT USUALLY KILL THEIR GIRL FRIENDS ESPECIALLY IF THE GIRL BREAKS UP WITH THEM.
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by MhizAJ(f): 5:49am On Mar 01, 2018
What rubbish
I won't even stay with that kind of human for two weeks not to talk of four years
Thank God she's out and free
Some men are animals undecided
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37am On Mar 01, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided MOST SOUTH AFRICAN MEN ARE BARBARIC AND BESTIAL SHA, THEY ARE THE ONES THAT USUALLY KILL THEIR GIRL FRIENDS ESPECIALLY IF THE GIRL BREAKS UP WITH THEM.

And how do you know this? I've broken up with men before & I'm still here. Please stop talking shìt because we see similar stories here everyday. Not too long ago, in your Nigeria, a man ran over a woman with a truck after an argument. Every society has good & bad people. Domestic abuse doesn't only happen in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by ubunja(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2018
if a man hits you today go back home today. dont be a hero and endure 4 yrs of punches.it shows you have your own issues as welll. my daughter will know "No man can hit You. return home anytime and i wont see you as a failure. but if a man hits you and u stay with him for years, then both you and him have mental issues. you are a failure for tolerating abuse"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Talktoyoulater(f): 7:51am On Mar 01, 2018
Sorry madam.
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by ubunja(m): 7:52am On Mar 01, 2018
Gebbson007:
only a coward will hit his wife.
so a wife who does the beating is what? brave?
dont be in the habit of repeating stupid things you hear shouted by people too lazy to think. he is a coward of what? if he was brave what would he do?
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Gebbson007(m): 8:36am On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

so a wife who does the beating is what? brave?
dont be in the habit of repeating stupid things you hear shouted by people too lazy to think. he is a coward of what? if he was brave what would he do?

anything aside abusing her, apply the same brain he applied when wooing her ; women ain't animal you can hit even in advanced countries you would be arrested for animal cruelty.
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Lionessza(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2018
GloriaNinja:

LMFAO @ most . How many South African men do you know?. Yes , we don't see news of Nigerian men killing their girlfriends and wives on this site almost daily ? grin. They are all south african, stop displaying your stupidity publicly, it's illegal lol.

2 Likes

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by ubunja(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2018
Gebbson007:

anything aside abusing her, apply the same brain he applied when wooing her ; women ain't animal you can hit even in advanced countries you would be arrested for animal cruelty.
i hear you. and i agree. no beating of women. but how exactly is he a coward and what if its the wife doing the beating??
Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO @ most . How many South African men do you know?. Yes , we don't see news of Nigerian men killing their girlfriends and wives on this site almost daily ? grin. They are all south african, stop displaying your stupidity publicly, it's illegal lol.

See a brutal beating on the front page right now. It makes this one look like a fingerprint by comparison grin

1 Like

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Lionessza(f): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

See a brutal beating on the front page right now. It makes this one look like a fingerprint by comparison grin

LMFAO, why south african men na? cheesy. See all these barbaric South African men, Glorianinja? grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, why south african men na? cheesy. See all these barbaric South African men, Glorianinja? grin.

Lol, our men must be teaching private classes across Africa then. But the way I see it from what I've just seen on the front page, the student has surpassed the master. That's some black belt beating I just seen.

1 Like

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by Lionessza(f): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, our men must be teaching private classes across Africa then. But the way I see it from what I've just seen on the front page, the student has surpassed the master. That's some black belt beating I just seen.

Who knows , maybe the guy is South African living in Naija, naija guys can't possible do such.

1 Like

Re: South African Domestic Violence Victim Speaks Up After Suffering For 4 Years by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2018
Lionessza:

Who knows , maybe the guy is South African living in Naija, naija guys can't possible do such.

LMAO.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Relationship Counsellor. / Hope Am Welcomed Here - A New Nairalander / Getting Serious Beatings From My Boyfriend Turns Me On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.