Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (26029 Views)

Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group / World's Famous Freemasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by jagunlabi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2010
You all pay attention to the number 33. A number that is of great symbolic meaning to the masons.

1)Two "holy cities" on the planet share something in common and that common something is that they are both situated on the same lattitude of 33 degrees north.

2) One of these two cities is called, CHARLESTON, which is very well known as a very masonic city in the USA. A city jampacked with masonic symbolism. The other city is. . . . JERUSALEM.

3)Jesus was crucified at what age? 33

I am very sure i can find more of masonic symbolisms in the world religions if i dig deeper. What do you all say to this?
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by ogajim(m): 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2010
There is nothing that says the devil is not going to try to duplicate what God already established for his people if only to say he can do it too. Don't they also have the pagan/devilish trinity? The devil is in charge of this temporary world and will do anything to take others with him come judgment day.

The "authorities" that tried and put Jesus on the cross thought they did it because they had the 'power' instead of the events being what God had already decided so that man would no longer die.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by jagunlabi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2010
ogajim:

There is nothing that says [b]the devil is not going to try to duplicate what God already established for his people if only to say he can do it too. Don't they also have the pagan/devilish trinity? [/b]The devil is in charge of this temporary world and will do anything to take others with him come judgment day.

The "authorities" that tried and put Jesus on the cross thought they did it because they had the 'power' instead of the events being what God had already decided so that man would no longer die.
And who did the duplication of the trinity concept? The pagans or the christians?
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by KAPTEN: 9:46am On May 04, 2010
I laugh when I read posts like this and the response from many people who don't know anything about the topic in question.

Many of the commentators here don't know anything about Freemasonry apart from the nonsense posted on many religious fanatics websites, nonsense that have been debunked a long time ago, but I guess the "sheeple" that swallow such things hook , line and sinker don't know the truth even if it stars them in the face.

I've been a Mason for many years and there is nothing satanic about the fraternity.You can believe what you want, especially when you are not a member and don't know how to confirm most of the crap being posted by disgruntled elements.

Freemason has nothing to do with organized religion and doesn't claim to be one.In fact religion isn't discussed in Masonic meetings ( same as Politics) as we all know the problems of the world today are caused by these TWO things( religion and Politics).

All Masonry asks is a belief in a Supreme Being.Its up to you and your creator to decide( whenever you meet him or them) if you lived your life accordingly.Freemasonry would never force you to do anything you don't want to do, and you can leave any day or time you choose, contrary to what many ignorant people think.

All I can say is you cant be a Freemason and be intolerant or ignorant, and that is something most organized religions don't like.I guess to most Nigerians if I don't attend your Church I worship the Devil, lol

As I said, believe what you want, and before someone posts that I don't know what happens because I've not reached the top, you tell me what is the top of Freemasonry and how do you know I haven't attained that??

A none Mason is not in a position to tell you anything about masonry because he doesn't know, apart from what he reads from people who may not be Masons or who write with very questionable motives.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 10:14am On May 04, 2010
I've been a Mason for many years and there is nothing satanic about the fraternity.You can believe what you want, especially when you are not a member and don't know how to confirm most of the crap being posted by disgruntled elements.

I want to beleive you if you can just mention the process of joining Freemason. undecided
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by KAPTEN: 11:36am On May 04, 2010
You must not believe me, as that wont change anything.

Just know that I am not posting based on what I read or what I was told, I am a true,tried and tested Mason and belong to many Masonic organizations, both those you know,read about or heard about and those you don't even know exists.Masonry is a far cry from what many people are led to think it is.I think the fear of the unknown is what makes people believe all the crap they read or hear about Masonry.

In all my years of being a Freemason ( I've been one for many years and I attend Masonic functions regularly) I am yet to see any reference to satanic rites or any form of worship, but I guess you wont believe me.I have also attended lodge in countries on all continents and yet to see this so called Satanic influence, but what do I know since none masons know more than those that are real Masons smiley

2B1ASK1.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by richjohn1(m): 9:34am On May 05, 2010
Are they the same as the illuminati?
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 10:58am On May 05, 2010
You must not believe me, as that wont change anything.

Just know that I am not posting based on what I read or what I was told, I am a true,tried and tested Mason and belong to many Masonic organizations, both those you know,read about or heard about and those you don't even know exists.Masonry is a far cry from what many people are led to think it is.I think the fear of the unknown is what makes people believe all the crap they read or hear about Masonry.

In all my years of being a Freemason ( I've been one for many years and I attend Masonic functions regularly) I am yet to see any reference to satanic rites or any form of worship, but I guess you wont believe me.I have also attended lodge in countries on all continents and yet to see this so called Satanic influence, but what do I know since none masons know more than those that are real Masons Smiley

2B1ASK1.

With the way you sound, you do not have the quality of Freemason. You only want us to believe all you say. My advice to you, do not allow your mouth to kill you. grin
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by KAPTEN: 1:15pm On May 05, 2010
otitokoro1:

With the way you sound, you do not have the quality of Freemason. You only want us to believe all you say. My advice to you, do not allow your mouth to kill you. grin

You are not fit to judge me.Thats the problem with people of your ilk.

I am not here to convince you as you've already made up your mind on what Masonry is.This is not a selection process.In case you didn't read my previous post properly, I answered your question, the problem is you didn't get it, as usual.

If my mouth kills me, so be it.At least I died talking about what I know, unlike you.

Anyway, you know it all, so stop asking questions.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by KAPTEN: 1:17pm On May 05, 2010
rich_john:

Are they the same as the illuminati?

No, they are not the same, but some people would want you to believe they are.I will leave it at that as to treat that question requires more than this thread.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 05, 2010
I live close to a Masonic lodge. They usually meet once in a month. I will like to know more about the organisation. I can say they are not that scary.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by otitokoro1: 10:44am On May 07, 2010
Freemason are devil worshippers.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by MCLOVIN: 6:44pm On May 07, 2010
Let's have a look at
www.grailcode.net
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by trentmoller: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2012
Satan or no Satan, one's personal beliefs is, as stated, personal. I don't see any reason why Christians everywhere would outrightly condemn anything they don't understand, Being a Christian isn't a liscence to judge or condemn others for being different. After all, if God had wanted everyone to believe in the same things, I think there would be a uniformity of experience to all human kind.

The masons have actually contributed more to present day civilization than any of these so called "pastors". But not for these "secret organizations" religious leaders would end up dictating our lives. I personally see these organizations as an expression of our God given ability to think for ourselves rather than just accepting handed down dogma, ethically, masons have more to present than majority of these biased and narrow-minded hypocrites that believe they are God's chosen and that others are condemned, finally, one shouldn't condemn another's beliefs just because they are different, Well, I know this simple post might attract outright condemnation and all that, but I've got only one thing to say, Grow up and think for yourselves,
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by plaetton: 3:55am On Feb 12, 2012
The church had always seen Freemasons not as rivals per se but as their nemesis, terrified, I suppose, that the freemasons might be privy to some recondite knowledge that may, in time ,challange and wither down the power of churchmen and expose the apostolic doctrines of Rome to ridicule and shame.
And indeed, this is exactly what the freemasons have accomplished, albiet, by stealth a period of time.

Anyone who enjoys freedom from imperial rule, democracy, universal education( education for all and not just for nobles) and scientific progress should say a big thank you to the freemasons and other groups like them.
It is through the works of these groups that the mighty power of the Vatican and church were emasculated.
It is therefore not surprising that the mother church and her many offsprings have always villified the Freemans and labelled them with satanic worship. What else is new?
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by omosexy1: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
@KAPTEN, well I have seen your previous post and I know you are a member. Your responses are okay just keep it that way. @trentmoller well said. @the rest I actually wanted to join the organisation middle of last year 2011, but i am still contemplating on joining. My contemplation is not on whether it is demonic or not. I was interviewed (not the ritual interview process) when I walked into the lodge and was told that it is time demanding and they do a lot of charity work. My present work doesn't given me enough time so I got skeptical. Anyways to answer a little bit of your question. Freemason is not demonic, even the first question you would be asked is if you believe there is a God. It is an organisation on true brotherhood and promotes charity. Take a good look at Bill Gates (a freemason) and see how he loves to give and help the poor. For me I am more interested in their teachings which enlightens me about God and how to be in sync with God. If you have doubt, kindly walk into their lodges and ask questions, they will be willingly to answer you.

P.S It is also not a secret organisation.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by chiedu7: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Misoki: How do the Freemasons do their services when they meet for worship. Do they meet weekly for worshipping. And why are they associated with satan worshipping. I would like to know in and out about them.

[size=14pt]Yes freemason's are known to worship Lucifer, the fallen angel who became Satan.[/size]

Here are some sites that will show how they actually worship Satan, this is a tragedy to Christians who are freemasons.
It doesn't matter if you are not christian as u already worship satan, if you don't worship Jesus.

Most don't know that in Freemasonry one of the gods of freemasonry is allah, this should reveal to moslems that allah is NOT God.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/1o5.htm

AND

[url] http://www.cuttingedge.org/free15.htm [/url]
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by DanielNdedir(m): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Misoki: How do the Freemasons do their services when they meet for worship. Do they meet weekly for worshipping. And why are they associated with satan worshipping. I would like to know in and out about them.
why do you want to know about them? You want to unite with them? A you a christian? Why do you want to know about their days of worship? Light and darkness has nothing in common to share, be careful, otherwise devil would use you as his vessel.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by macof(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
Wats for sure is that they oppose christianity.
Their deity is baphomet aka Moloch who's origin is from canaanland, he is among the Gods and Children of El Elyon, and A brother of Yahweh.
Moloch was the deity that the bull idol was carved for as that's his symbol and representation- The idol carved in Exodus
And in Greek he is known as Remphan

Christians began to call this deity a demon of the devil like they do with our Nigerian deities, but it's not a demon or the devil, it's a God.

The Europeans and Americans in this Freemason seem to have reformed Moloch worship into wat it is now.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by JonesK: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
The responses on this thread are quite humorous. The fact is that you all don't know jack because you're not affiliated with them. And for those saying they worship the devil because some supposed ex-member said so, have you taken into consideration the blatantly obvious fact that humans are liars? Funny thread.
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by chiedu7: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2014
JonesK: The responses on this thread are quite humorous. The fact is that you all don't know jack because you're not affiliated with them. And for those saying they worship the devil because some supposed ex-member said so, have you taken into consideration the blatantly obvious fact that humans are liars? Funny thread.

[size=13pt]Listen to a current member say that Freemasons' worship lucifer[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhd-DsfVqfI
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by macof(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2014
chiedu7:

[size=13pt]Listen to a current member say that Freemasons' worship lucifer[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhd-DsfVqfI

That's BS, anyone can say anything
The dude is even unknown
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by JonesK: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

That's BS, anyone can say anything
The dude is even unknown

Thank you. In the end, people will see what they want to see
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by fejeerow(f): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2016
I was doing research about free mason...dat was how I found myself here. Are Freemason dangerous or people to be scared of?
Re: I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? by 1TrippleCee: 6:43am On Jan 19
TBits:

The above quote by @LAFOCUZY excellently summarizes what Freemason stands for. However I'd like to add the following:
There are quite a few people in life that outrightly reject God and willingly accept the devil others are made to worship the devil by stealth deceit (this does not exonerate them from satanic worship for the deception lays hold of them through their own lust for ungodly things).
Masons are lured by other masons into the organization because at the lower degree, they are told that Freemasons only engage in intellectual fellowship and doing good in the society and the promotion of the superiority of the male gender. This masons become foot soldiers and carry out the clandestine will of their superiors who at the highest level are SATANISTS. The blasphemous name of the devil that is worshiped and is only called upon and mentioned at the highest degree by at least 3 top mason is a kind of Trinity called: 'JAHBULON' Jah for Jehovah (God), Bull for Baal(The devil) and On for Osiris (the ancient Egyptian sun God).
Make no excuse for Freemason regardless of any good that comes out of them. Liken it to University Cults. Those that were sucked up into cultism in universities believed they were joining a social organization(none believed it was satanic worship), but they became foot soldiers in the clandestine blood shedding and murderous plan of the devil to snuff out the life off as many young student as possible. The truth is hidden in highest echelon of the cult creators and for those in doubt, what is social about going into the bush to sing praises to blasphemous idols, initiate by new members by blood and suffering, and kill your fellow students for the flimsiest of reason: that is satanic worship albeit done indirectly and achieved by excellent stealth. Such is Freemason as well.

Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams / Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.