Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) (3344 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Why Do I Fall In Love With White Girls That Smoke / I Like Guys That Smoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by psychologist(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
ADVICE ...

GIRLS ..Continue clubbing , smoking weed with your boyfriend and be bringing out smoke like a DRAGON � thinking its cool...my sister that guy will marry someone decent to raise his children and use you as a testimony in church about his wasteful past lifestyle. Stay warned, show some decency BIKO.

Guys what's your take for ladies that smoke.... For me it's a no no

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by psychologist(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
More

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by psychologist(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2018

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by taylor88(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't know for others but it's a turn on for me

I wouldn't mind if my WIFE smokes as long as she won't make it a habit

Just only for fun no be the one wey if she no see smoke she no go shiit

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by psychologist(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

You wouldn't mind these ones to

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by taylor88(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
psychologist:

You wouldn't mind these ones to

Read my post again

I was against making it a habit

These ones their smoking IP Address don cast

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by psychologist(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

Read my post again

grin grin grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Young03(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
I love them as a fúcking mate
op e be like say u never go club before
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Rockyrascal(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Smoking in general is just a bad habit; but I love seeing girls smoking tongue
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Sleekydee(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
won ti gba penalty lo throwing
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Olalan(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
A girl who smokes is simply not responsible.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by IamAirforce1: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Girls that smoke are fun to be with

It's more fun when you guys smoke together sometimes .

Girls who smoke are good in bed
They will fucckk you till you forget your date of birth .
Talking from experience .

Girls who smoke are usually hot,
Straight forward and don't fake feelings .

When dey need your dicck to make them feel alright, dey tell you .
They're not pretentious .

grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Olalan(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
S girl who smokes is simply not responsible.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by newyorks(m): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
i see no barrier banging her pussy out if i can bang a prayer addict.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

Habits starts from fun then graduates to addiction. Be ready to deal with the outcome of having a fun smoking wife. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by taylor88(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Habits starts from fun then graduates to addiction. Be ready to deal with the outcome of having a fun smoking wife. grin

No she won't I go use fvck reset her brain

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by donstan18: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Bitter fact!

Smokers will support ladies that smokes, while men who don't smoke won't support the idea.

I might like flirting with woman that smokes, but can't keep them as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
The land of Judgment grin

I hail you cool

#smoke weed ere day grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by yanabasee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
I love ladies that smoke, especially skunks..... I'd like to date them......for benefits only!

But I can never marry any girl that smokes or that had been a smoker!!!!

Keeping it simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
nah i cant date a female smoker.i believe in living a healthy clean life.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by psychologist(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
And so I was discussing with a lady, about how the so called shisha that passes through water is even more harmful that cigarettes and she was arguing against it sad
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
kimbraa:
there"s the uhrobo girl i know.omo i dey fear dat babe shocked.she smokes ciga,she smokes weed,she dey drink beer,gin, and shekpe...only one person oo shocked.she can finish a packet of benson in a day and nothin dey do her.ppl dey this life sha.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by etrange: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
psychologist:

ADVICE ...

GIRLS ..Continue clubbing , smoking weed with your boyfriend and be bringing out smoke like a DRAGON � thinking its cool...my sister that guy will marry someone decent to raise his children and use you as a testimony in church about his wasteful past lifestyle. Stay warned, show some decency BIKO.

Guys what's your take for ladies that smoke.... For me it's a no no

You're asking our take on the matter and you're already influencing our response with your words and suggestive pictures. You obviously just want to hear what you want to hear.

Otherwise, I don't see why you must associate smoking with every bad habit you listed above just to make it appear as deplorable as it could ever be. Note that not every girl that smokes goes clubbing; not every girl that smokes is influenced by a boyfriend; not every girl that smokes does weed. If you want to get a good judgement of ladies that smoke, stop being stereotypical and come open minded. I know many female working class and academics that smoke some of which are married. If smoking is bad, it's bad regardless of the smokers gender.

#myOpinon

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Tweak(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
I seldom drink, and I never smoke. I can't be with a woman who does both.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Gamesmart: 1:57am On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

there"s the uhrobo girl i know.omo i dey fear dat babe shocked.she smokes ciga,she smokes weed,she dey drink beer,gin, and shekpe...only one person oo shocked.she can finish a packet of benson in a day and nothin dey do her.ppl dey this life sha.

Smoking weed affects their brains and their decision-making.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

Read my post again

Can you expatriate the difference? the last time I checked, smoking is addictive, so its inevitable for your woman to make it a habit, have you ever thought about the reason why people get withdrawal syndrome when they stop smoking?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2018
and where was it written, that only men are allowed to smoke, if a woman can date/marry a smoker, I see no reason why men shouldn't do same.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by timibare(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2018
i support gender equality
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

Just imagine if the dude she's dating does these things too. grin Happy Sunday, how have you been?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Martin0(m): 8:16am On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:

i don't see anything wrong in a lady smoking,
my ex smokes but now she doesn't smoke again
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by hollah123: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

just look at this one, someone will smoke n won't make it an habit?so u think it's that easy? if u know how smoking addiction could b n d health implications.
though it's your choice but for me it's a total turn off cos I cant imagine me n my babe in d room n she oozing cigarettes smoke. kuku kill me
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Smoke (pictures attached) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

i don't see anything wrong in a lady smoking,
my ex smokes but now she doesn't smoke again
so u won't mind if ur babe or wife dey smoke? What of if one health complication come arise as a result of her constant puffing of cigar. Hope u know na u go shoulder the health billscheesy.smoking and drinking those are the two major things wey dey bring all these yama yama sickness wey we dey get so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Your Day Bbstar.. Happy Birthday / 23 Sex Rules if you want to enjoy sex / Woman Cycles Around London Without Clothes For Charity After Flatmate’s Dare Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.