Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (56930 Views)

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by joshrare(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
Lol to think a woman who is a graduate will fall for this rubbish...

But I won't be surprised if they fall for it anyway

graduate kooor..gradual ni
who graduate epp
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Ernesthugo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Exactly foolishness at its peak.
Blakjewelry:
if it works those my brothers up north for no dey marry more than one wife
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Enemyofpeace: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
No wonder labake1 is always on my mind,so na your secret be dis?
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Opentokwowledge: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
CSTR2:

True.

It is most likely a placebo.

But still, it could be fetish. You can't rule that out.
You might be right, but I don't agree. I don't believe in black magic for starters and if my line of belief were wrong anyways, It's not like she's placing a hex on the man by invoking his name during the preparation or something (I've watched more than enough Nollywood in my life to know so much about these things more than an Ifa priest lol) . . . On second thought, I wouldn't mind if a woman uses this to make the sex sweet and juicy for me tho. Who no want better knacking grin

1 Like

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by nittroboy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
It look like a � frog cheesy
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by xeros20(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
so only one woman go balance finish this whole chicken?
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by 1121: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
I think the information as regards the concortion preparation is not detailed. The chicken bones will not be eaten, it will be buried. So is somehow fetish in nature
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Shugavee(f): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol grin grin grin go to babalawo if ur serious!!! The extremism in getting a man smh
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by lovethchioma(f): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
nurshah:

Thank you. Don't mind her. The formula female chicken that has never layer egg as per Virgin female chick e or Guinea fowl.
How ever this is known amongst northern women and what she is claiming is a big lie. The only truth is that it's to used by married women or brides very close to their wedding
They are to eat every thing and drink the sauce

Any one that believes her blatant lies do so at his peril. If not that this is a public forum I would have released atleast a formula.
All these silly liars
I really want to know more please. What does this particular formula do? What does eating the meat and drinking the sauce really do?
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lord, protect your son(me) from all forms of demonic attacks.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rubbish angry
Na today. If all these so called kobnomi or love jazz works that means they would have trapped me long ago. Nah they don't work cheesy
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by adecz: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Does it make the toto 'sweeter'?? wink cheesy grin kiss
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
lovethchioma:
I really want to know more please. What does this particular formula do? What does eating the meat and drinking the sauce really do?
..you are not married.. grin however it stays in your body for 3-6 months. Don't mind her lies. How I wish I knew her page will so burst her bubble.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Csami:
Lmao! Rotflmao!

And yet the men from that region marry 3 to 4 wives. Abeg carry that concoction and pour it inside the gutter.

The so called "wonderful northern woman" might even be married to a polygamist.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by lovethchioma(f): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
nurshah:

..you are not married.. grin however it stays in your body for 3-6 months. Don't mind her lies. How I wish I knew her page will so burst her bubble.
please tell me na. I've stayed with Hausa women, so I have heard most of these things. Is this also part of Kayan mata? But you should tell me what it does.. and it's not like I'm going to go do that stuff, if that's why you don't want to say it.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by SaroWiwa: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
That thing looks like a vulture. Tu phia Kwa. Is it a most to post everything on social media?
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by oxon(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
men are scum , yet women they use jazz tie men everyday...seventy percent of women shouting men are scum still kneel to serve their men food , still pamper their men and call em baby , still do monkey style in da oza room for their men. what I surmise is women are just good with double standards that's why I advice no one to take what they serious
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by nams77: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
Lol to think a woman who is a graduate will fall for this rubbish...

But I won't be surprised if they fall for it anyway
That stuff works. Come down to the South. It is called ogbelekuokomiyor or something like that. This is pure voodoo. Ask any lady from delta. There is a particular tribe that does this stuff.
I'm very literate... Just in case you are thinking I'm am some uneducated mofo
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
nams77:

That stuff works. Come down to the South. It is called ogbelekuokomiyor or something like that. This is pure voodoo. Ask any lady from delta. There is a particular tribe that does this stuff.
I'm very literate... Just in case you are thinking I'm am some uneducated mofo
ok.. But its only when I experience it, I will be able to testify.. Infact I want to even experience it
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by labake1(f): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
No wonder labake1 is always on my mind,so na your secret be dis?

Yes o
That's y u Won't Leave me alone cheesy
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by delishpot: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
if it works those my brothers up north for no dey marry more than one wife

It seems this shii originates from the north (Judging by the writeup) The issue is that men up north marry many wives which can cause a wife to be neglected by the husband after the new wife comes in. I suspecct that is is why women up north use this herb to keep their man sexually attracted to them if not other wives will do their own and keep him away from your bed grin grin. The man can marry plenty but he will have eyes for her too.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Elxandre(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
If it worked, guys like wizkid would be married already.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by nams77: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
ok.. But its only when I experience it, I will be able to testify.. Infact I want to even experience it
Then find an itsekeri lady. I hope you get locked grin
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
nams77:

Then find an itsekeri lady. I hope you get locked grin
I am very serious oo.. How can I find an itsekiri lady.. Help me find one.. Cuz I want to experience this thing first hand
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by NSK4U(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
You see!! More reason to patronise sex doll, why should a lady poison an innocent guy through her h.pot? Is it a must that every relationship should lead to marriage??
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by inspector44(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Imagine if a lady eats the chicken and Makes the mistake of sleeping with two men.......... What becomes her fate
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Enemyofpeace: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
labake1:

Yes o
That's y u Won't Leave me alone cheesy
wehdone ma.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Melsan: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

This is aseje ebora! But how does it now works on the guy since the babe is the one eating it? Herbs my foot! Just find a nice boy and hope he loves you naturally... Which one be contract love renewable every six six months grin
Chicken peppersoup kan dey hungry me ni sha..lol
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hmm Twoclans i know u a very good cook wink.i for like taste ur chicken pepper soupcheesy.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Amarabae(f): 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mtcheeeew.
Crap.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by sisisioge: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Melsan:
Chicken peppersoup kan dey hungry me ni sha..lol

grin grin grin howdy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.