Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,170 members, 7,957,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (57270 Views)

It's Not Appropriate For Ladies To Bend Down In Public (pics) / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by CSTR2: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Let me take a guess, the herb is an aphrodisiac that sorta eternally wake up the womans hormones and aggravate their ticklish effect during the act. She goes wild and ravages the poor man in bed till he surrenders to torture and finally collapses under pressure. Illusion of its potency further grounded by the "placebo" factor. In short, this is trash.
True.

It is most likely a placebo.

But still, it could be fetish. You can't rule that out.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Csami(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lmao! Rotflmao!

Please bear in mind that this is not charms or any way fetish but work of nature discovered by some wonderful northern women.

And yet the men from that region marry 3 to 4 wives. Abeg carry that concoction and pour it inside the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by veli1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na ur only achievement in life be this. lol mtcheeeeewwwwwwww grin
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
Priscy01:
A self proclaimed sex consultant took to social media to advertise a concoction made for women so their men can be bound to them forever.

The concoction is made with chicken and certain herbs and spices. The woman is then expected to eat the whole chicken and drink the concoction. Once the woman consumes the concoction and sleeps with her man of interest, he will not look at any other woman again.

Apparently, the practice isn’t new because a Twitter user said it’s been sold in Dolphin Estate for years and women patronize the business.

She wrote:

Apparently, the practice isn’t new because a Twitter user said it has always been sold In Dolphin Estate for years and women patronize the business.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/lady-reveals-special-chicken-pepper-soup-made-for-single-ladies-to-help-make-a-guy-stick-to-them-forever-after-sx.html

Please tel l this lady I said she, is, a liar that we Ib the north know these and she got it from us.. It doesn't stop man from sticking to u

I can even give you the formula don't mind her
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by eseveli(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
daura

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Are you kidding me! So 'tis sorta 'ting exists and Rakkiya has been fighting with Ismaila not to take a 5th wife? Sombori pls epp!
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by ogechukwubliss(f): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
If he won't stay with clear eyes, why nailing him down? oh no people self

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
why would any sane woman wants to be bind with a Rebelious lunatic like me? grin well...you are wellcomed to bind me if you want, i wouldn't be surprised if you unbind me Again After the first week.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
if it works those my brothers up north for no dey marry more than one wife

Thank you. Don't mind her. The formula female chicken that has never layer egg as per Virgin female chick e or Guinea fowl.
How ever this is known amongst northern women and what she is claiming is a big lie. The only truth is that it's to used by married women or brides very close to their wedding
They are to eat every thing and drink the sauce

Any one that believes her blatant lies do so at his peril. If not that this is a public forum I would have released atleast a formula.
All these silly liars

1 Like

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by imitateMe(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Women are the main problem of this world.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by phreakabit(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
NEW IN! HE BECOMES YOURS FOR LIFE
In Hausa, this is called chi da ka za. It is a very potent herb and as such isn’t sold to single ladies except married women

Yet Aboki dem dey change wife just as Chelsea dey change coach.
Abegi!
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Sterope(f): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Y'all will be alright
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by RealDonaldTrump(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OPINION, NAIRALAND IS A PUBLIC FORUM, WHY ARE MODS BANNING MEMBERS, DELETING POSTS, THEY DON’T LIKE. THE QUESTION IS, IS NAIRALAND FORUM PRACTICING NET NEUTRALITY?. WHERE MEMBERS CANNOT SPEAK | POST FREELY. WHY DO NAIRALAND CLAIM BIGGEST ONLINE FORUM IN AFRICA AND PUT CUFFS ON THE HANDS | MINDS OF MEMBERS THAT MADE THAT HAPPEN. AGAIN ITS MY OPINION, I HAVE READ ESPECIALLY ON BBNAIJA THREAD HOW WORRISOME COMMENTS ARE DELETED. MAYBE IF ITS DELETED AND THE FIELD TAKEN OFF, WE WOUNT KNOW ITS GONE AND WE WOUNT CARE. WE VISIT NAIRALAND AT LEAST ONCE DAILY. WE HAVE EARNED OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I MAY BE BANNED TOO, BA RU WANA
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Sunnah1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
Stevengerd:
If you like add ur menses, if i wnt stay u cnt force me.

All those that have stayed say so as well.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by kinibigdeal(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is why I recommend marrying white
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:

GBAM!!
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by habsydiamond(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
some ladies get liver gan ni oo....dem go dey chop black chicken cos of guys....dem go collect Saturday and give the guy Sunday....oga ooo
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by DONFASZY(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
Disgusting
Luk like female pee cooked one wit spices
Full chicken one side like sacrifice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Osezzua(m): 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na wa ooooo
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rubbish... Keep doing sorcery. It will never work
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by carinmom(f): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maybe she has just come across it for the first time but married women in the north have been into this for decades but their men are never tied to them forever, they are still polygamous, it doesn't stop anything.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You have to make up your mind.

A lot of graduates are in church and believe what the man standing on the pulpit says don't understand the human emotions.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by ekaidem10(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
well i pity some men whose spiritual life is very low,just try that rubish with me i will tell u before u even think of doing that, bt if u go ahead u wount enter my hus again.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by BruncleZuma: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
dingbang:
yes or no cheesy

grin
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Looks like cow dung mixed with fowl watery excreta,tufiakwa.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by moshino(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
I no go ever chop chicken for another woman house.... before one mumu babe go see fresh pesin come try poison the boy.

You either did not read, not understand the article.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by adams345(m): 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
Make una no mind dem oooo na love charm dem put for there...lolzzzzz
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by andyanders: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Exactly on point. Why cant those women from the north still cant use the so called medicine 2 hold their husbands. Nonsense post.
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by sisisioge: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

This is aseje ebora! But how does it now works on the guy since the babe is the one eating it? Herbs my foot! Just find a nice boy and hope he loves you naturally... Which one be contract love renewable every six six months grin
Re: Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled by EverGlorious(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
I will die before I eat that thing! Tufiakwa! angry

Maybe the op meant "if you want to break up with a man forever, use this recipe". undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.