Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady (516 Views)

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady by dogaraCaesar01: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Out of the great love I've got for my woman, I just confessed to her about a girl I met, dated for 2months and we had sex..

I actually did that for the love and respect I've got for her. But now she won't answer my calls or reply my chats.

Pls wat Should I do
Re: How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady by nuggarito: 12:07am On Feb 04, 2018
You cleared out yourself, you have a free conscience now, ask for forgiveness if you've already done that, please go and sleep, don't kill yourself for a woman.

2 Likes

Re: How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady by henrygale(m): 12:23am On Feb 04, 2018
nuggarito:
You cleared out yourself, you have a free conscience now, ask for forgiveness if you've already done that, please go and sleep, don't kill yourself for a woman.

You deserve a cold bottle of whatever drink u take.

Op, u have done the right thing.
Your mind is free.
There lotta guys who dare not or who can't do what y have done.
Tho,sometimes too, some kinda secrets better dies with the person! kiss
Try ur part in getting her back,if she insists bro,dont overflogg urself. Move on.
Life is too sweet to kill urself over a woman or a woman to kill herself over a man!
Re: How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady by eph12(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2018
Was that really necessary?
Re: How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady by kennysam91: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2018
eph12:
Was that really necessary?
abi oo
Re: How I Confessed To My Woman Of My Affairs With Another Lady by donstan18: 12:50am On Feb 04, 2018
-Out of the great love you have for your woman, you had to meet another lady.
-Out of the great love you have for your woman, you asked another lady out.
- Out of the great love you have for your woman, you started dating another woman.
- Out of the great love you have for your woman, you pushed your preeq wee no get shoulder in another woman's pussy.
-Then, out of the great love you have for your woman, you confessed to her.

Ayam not understanding what kind of great love is this?

Don't you think the woman ran for her life out of the great love she had for herself to avoid future confessions?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's She Doing? / Mbubu Nsulu Games Village Marriage Rites / "I Want To Be Your New Chick" - Bobrisky Tells Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.