Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church (99691 Views)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 9:56am On May 25, 2020
I will have to go straight to the point.

The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and I bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.
Sometime along the line I fell ill and she was very much helpful.

Fast forward to early May, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone. We would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting.

Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When I got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.

Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.

Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day.

130 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Ezennwa(m): 9:57am On May 25, 2020
hmm!

Sin is more than turning our backs on God, it is turning our backs on life, Immorality is much more than adultery and dishonesty, it is living drab, colorless, dreary, stale, unimaginative lives.

Without moral progress, stimulated by faith in God, immorality in all its forms will proliferate and strangle goodness and human decency.

Mankind will not be able to fully express the potential nobility of the human soul unless faith in God is strengthened.

Anyways, I doubt this story sha

328 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Godsonjolly: 9:58am On May 25, 2020
grin another heart break... Bro leave the girl and continue with ur life... Simple

450 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by prodigyy(m): 9:59am On May 25, 2020
Apply common sense biko

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by sunkieisland(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2020
Pele

I have witnessed first hand how the son of men and the daughters of eve commit this travesty in God's house. And it is common with the members of the choir * especially the youth choir in some quarters.

My advice is break things up now....

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by DanseMacabre(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2020
Lol.

My brother, I can fully assure you of one thing.

It will end in tears.

618 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Lamanii22(f): 10:10am On May 25, 2020
Just take your time... Think it through... Whatever decision you make I am in full support....

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by tesseract: 10:10am On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

It will end in tears.
Lol... Premium tears my brother, Premium Lager tears.. grin grin

512 Likes 25 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Davash222(m): 10:14am On May 25, 2020
She kissed and romanced two different guys within 3 hours... Na that one shock you

If you truly love someone, you can't forgive and accept them back when they cheat on you. Never refriend a b!tch that once betrayed your love.

261 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by michlins(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2020
Do not marry any girl less than 25yrs. That's all I know. At that age, they are yet to understand what and how their body works.

There are girls who are less than 25 and good but what's their number and what are the chances that you will meet one of them. After series of heartbreaks, that's when they will develop some level of compliance and make choices between a good guy and a Bleep boy

327 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by daben1(m): 10:21am On May 25, 2020
You're still thinking, continue thinking, when you finish thinking, we'll start our own thinking

208 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by daben1(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Lol.

It will end in tears.
firat class tears bro... One thing I always tell my guys is that; people especially adults don't change

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Jermat20(m): 10:25am On May 25, 2020
My brother I will advice you quite the relationship so that you won't regret in marriage

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by shilenji(m): 10:30am On May 25, 2020
In case you still refuse to learn or hear word

W.O.N.M.A. do

It's rare to find a girl who doesn't cheat this days, the table is turning girls are becoming the players. That's why I don't Do the dating game.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Millennialaku(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2020
maybe your dick game is wack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

try doing kegels and control the way you breathe during sex

one more thing, she is still in her hoeing phase grin grin

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ObaOfUyo: 10:35am On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:

Keep your doubts for your doctor when next he shows you your COVID-19 results.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by posty56: 10:38am On May 25, 2020
u are thinking of quitting LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by ObaOfUyo: 10:38am On May 25, 2020
Op, call it off immediately....... She has no regards whatsoever for you or the relationship you so cherish.
She's doing this now, its never going to stop after you guys get married. She's still in her best years and will always experiment when the chance comes up.
I said so

Receive my Peace

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Nobody: 10:47am On May 25, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Sin is more than turning our backs on God, it is turning our backs on life, Immorality is much more than adultery and dishonesty, it is living drab, colorless, dreary, stale, unimaginative lives.

Without moral progress, stimulated by faith in God, immorality in all its forms will proliferate and strangle goodness and human decency.

Mankind will not be able to fully express the potential nobility of the human soul unless faith in God is strengthened.

My brother i pray you don't find your self in this situation ...ever

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by heykims(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2020
This op no serous, u are still thinking of quiting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by paix(m): 11:11am On May 25, 2020
heykims:
This op no serous, u are still thinking of quiting.
Please let him think. Even prostitutes do marry.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by danduchi(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2020
The way everybody just dey cheat these days esp girls ehhhh, plenty girls go remain unmarried...Both the unfaithful ones yet to marry and the married adulterers... Baby mama go full everywhere and HIV go increase (cos that your shy girlfriend you think is faithful, when she go wan cheat she no go tell the guy to wear condom because she's shy.. It will just happen). Trust is too expensive mehn. Fear women, missionary wife don ever open pussy for me but I dodge that bullet, she insult me say I no be man (insult pain me die but I happy for my decision)

190 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by paix(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point. The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and i bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early may, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone . we would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting. Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When i got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.
The messages I found there are things I won't want to talk about but the major one that promoted this thread is that I saw a message from her choir member telling her that he is on his way to church already and that she should come fast before the program starts so they can meet. I went through his previous messages with her and lo and behold they have been dating for a month now.
Guys when she got back I threatened fire and brimstone and booommm! The confession.
They usually meet an hour before choir practises and they went behind the church towards the generator house to kiss touch and romance that was the reason she always left the house so Early.
Do you guys know that we had a very good sex that same day she left to the church to kiss this guy. Do you know she bathed in my house, she used my deodorant, she ate my food and wore the clothes I bought for her. Apparently she kissed and romanced two guys in less than 3hrs.

This is the second time she is cheating on me. I know quite sure there could be more but this is the only one she agreed to may be cos there was a text evidence.

She has been pleading and begging. But if she could do this even in the church and on a day I was in the hospital ... I am thinking of quitting. Pls advise me

She is 22 in her finals the guy is 25 same university (I live in a university town)

I have met her parents and I have verbally told her that I would marry her. If not for the way 2020 turned out I wanted settling down November this year. We have dated for 2yrs

She even spoke to my mom in the morning of the same day

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy
I guess she was just window-shopping.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by bendolla: 11:56am On May 25, 2020
all the 22 year old to chop life small abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by VicM6: 12:05pm On May 25, 2020
You needed an advice bah.... Op marry her u hear..... idiots will be looking 4 answer nd solution to thr prob wen dey knw wat 2 do... mtchew.

26 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by AfroKnight: 12:21pm On May 25, 2020
This is what happens when you pardon and accept a woman who cheats. You are only giving her the go-ahead to do more.

Once a woman cheats on you, forget it. She will always think she can get away with it.

You should have terminated the relationship the first time you caught her.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:37pm On May 25, 2020
Is it too hard to break up with an unfaithful partner? Dem no tie you put for there o bros, leave her, nurse the pains of a break up and continue with your life please.

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by DoubleEngine007: 12:48pm On May 25, 2020
I know its not easy to let go,most especially when you invested in it(the relationship) so much.

I will advice you to let her go to the choir boy,because if she really love and respects you,she won't love another guy.. Imagine she cheating on you,while in your hux,eating your food,using ur pef grin ,and you also using your energy/skills to make her cum. The truth is ,if you still marry her ,your driver/gateman will doggy style her in your house,when you travel for biz...

That your girlfriend is wicked.. Op run for your life.. Is better not to marry ,than to marry what will cut your life short..

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by chycco: 1:09pm On May 25, 2020
baba here's a piece of advice.

any woman that you haven't pay her Dowry you don't have right over her, if e vex you go pay her bride price and have her.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Aliii(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:
I will have to go straight to the point. The lockdown due to covid 19 made my girl friend and i bond even closer to the extent she practically was almost living with me. She only leave my place to her house (not too far from mine) just to change her clothes or her other items as the case maybe.

Fast forward to early may, I discovered she had become too glued to her phone . we would be seeing a movie on TV and her phone will be with her (chatting) at a point I complained. This got worse to the extent that when I wake up in the night say 1AM this girl is still up charting. Two days ago I went to the hospital for my final check up and I left with the keys since she wasn't around when I left the house. When i got back I found her small Nokia phone on the table and I decided to go through it.

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy
are you really asking us if you should quit ?you should flee from that relationship..its so toxic and a lot is afloat that you don't know ..first and foremost she's a sex addict,she has high sexual libido you don't want to leave with a girl like that ,she can Bleep anything AnD everything when you are away and this things has high implications to a mans life and his children ..if you continue the warth of God will surely visit you and you can't wit stand it ..how can a girl make love in the church ..it shows how irresponsible she is .abeg ooo..a girl you make love to in less than 3 hours is still not OK for that day..just imagine one week ,she go rape person .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church by Humanoid01(m): 1:13pm On May 25, 2020
Lifedonor:

CC:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Finestboy
For those reading comments, sorry for quoting the entire post. OP! Did you see the text I emboldened? Your answer lies there.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.