Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (56085 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Truly, The Forbidden Fruit Is Sex! / One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
PreciousJuice:
I'm not here to argue, but I want to beg every reasonable being to ignore the blasphemy on this thread, either you believe it or not all I know is there is God and God's doing and wisdom is greater than science or any confused personality nor humans can comprehend, believe in God and stop doubting or questioning God's existence and doings, I used to think I'm smart and say a lot of things to prove God is not perfect and all right but I paid badly for it. now I know how foolish I was and I wish I never poke my nose in God's affair, This Thread Is Fruitless but you @op will learn and understand how stupid what you doing is, God is not human that you can call out, God is omnipotent and superior, you can't question a King's authority or judgment over his subjects not to talk of Almighty God, Stop The Blasphemy against my God.
It would be nice of you shared ur experience with us.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by iamdotune(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

You're d worst to argue with on a forum like this. You're not here or there.
I’ve been observing ur stupid!ty until I was forced to comment
Why do you choose to be f0olish?

6 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
enilove:

What the Bible is simply telling you is that women were not supposed to bear children in pains.

Like Dolphins , they don't experience any pain when giving birth. And it is a known fact that labour pains and delivery for animals are shorter than humans.

This means that the original plan of God for humans was to give birth without any pain and aid of someone else , just like some animals seem calm and relaxed throughout the whole entire period of their giving birth .

How do u get to know the original plan of God??

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by MurphyTheory99(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
I guess the Hebrew women that were mentioned in the bible that don't feel pains and I hope it still like that till today.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by eyinjuege: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Another dishonest Christian. Why are u using dolphins as an example? Why not hyenas? Those ones have it far worse than humans do. U think u can hoodwink us by sneaking in one example.

Did the hyena Eve also eat some apple and trick the hyena Adam into eating one too? I am guessing she must have eaten up to 5 apples to experience far excruciating pain than humans do. Yeye.

Why are you calling her dishonest?
Has she ever cheated you out of something before? A question was asked, she answered in her own capacity, yet you begin to throw insults on her person.
Why not just give your own answer, and allow others do same without being bullied.
Not everyone will have your beliefs, and she has a right to her beliefs just as you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by bintushop: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
the bookof Exodus talks about the Hebrew women giving birth with ease. My qustion is, Where they exempted from the curse?

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jabioro:
Even birds (hens) groan,moan to lay egg..some snake would die in the course..forget about Adam and Eve story,it is purely cork and buzzled (triggered) story..

and yes this raises another story,if the reason women experience pain in childbirth is solely because of the curse in Genesis, then why do some women including Christians die in the process ?,what the bible said is that they would feel pain not that they would die

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Another dishonest Christian. Why are u using dolphins as an example? Why not hyenas? Those ones have it far worse than humans do. U think u can hoodwink us by sneaking in one example.

Did the hyena Eve also eat some apple and trick the hyena Adam into eating one too? I am guessing she must have eaten up to 5 apples to experience far excruciating pain than humans do. Yeye.

grin
Bross I salute you cool

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Jabioro: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
greenhulk:

U are going too far sef. The simple question should have been (according to the bible) did God put clothes on Adam and Eve's body when he created them? The answer is no, so it means they walked the garden nakked and only realised they were nakked after eating the forbidden food. And for those saying women are not supposed to have labor pains.. again if we follow the bible then women are not even supposed to give birth because Adam and Eve never knew anything about having sex or feelings.. not until they ate the forbidden fruit. or lets assume they did it, then we all would have been walking around nakked?
Did others animal eat the forbiden fruit.? Dog,goat and all animals hv their heat period.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol so to you culture superceedes creation. Who made culture? Now who created those who made culture?

Picking food on d floor is inspired by poverty and not a physiological response.

You don't have point bro. Your argument is still half-baked.

You think say nah to speak many English.. All Your points so far are illogical. You are backing them up with the unseen and some useless assumptions..

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by uyplus(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Good! So I command you to remain silent henceforth.

You foolishness is colourful

5 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Jabioro: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
darkchild64:

and yes this raises another story,if the reason women experience pain in childbirth is solely because of the curse in Genesis, then why do some women including Christians die in the process ?,what the bible said is that they would feel pain not that they would die
Women died during child birth might be complicatn.,but every living thing reproduce through joy and pains.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Dollyak(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't take that story literally. However, I think the story make an interesting keen observation about human birth (something I can't be bothered to discuss on this thread).

Anyways, what I would say is that painful birth is an exception, not the rule, among the animal community. Humans do have an especially laborious and intense birth process due to the relative size of the human head to the birth canal. Most animals do not have such a "tight fit", and although some species do indeed have a somewhat painful birth experience, most do not have nearly as hard a time of it as humans do.

This is not meant in any way to suggest that the Christian logic as to why we have painful births is correct, but the question is operating on a slightly misinformed basis.

Religion is a personal thing, so each to their own.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by enilove(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
realmindz:

It is so obvious you are a complete Olodo!!!

Is it not a curse to be called an animal?

If you believe you are an animal simply because you were told so in biology , then you cannot learn more than the biology and your teachers. Those who classified animals and humans together as animals made the decision based on their levels of reasoning. Some could have classified both humans and animals as "movable beings" or something else , but to degrade man to level of animal is satanic.

Is your behaviour like that of an animal because you are classified as an animal ?

As for me am, a human being created in the image of God to rule over everything God Created , including animals.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Emycord: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
royalamour:
So sometimes I see animals give birth and they moan and groan as a result of the pains they feel.

And I start to wonder if they ate the forbidden fruit and was cursed too.

So why do they feel pains like children of Eve?

PLS TELL US THE ANIMAL THAT HAS BROUGHT COMPLAINS OF BIRTH PAIN TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by BigBrother9ja: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
midolian:
So you believe that?

Its simple..The size of whatever the animal is giving birth to is always bigger than the "passage"..it will have to be forced out...so the forcing out is what causes the pain
Just shut the fùck up if you can't answer the simple question.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
charliboy654:

Are you normal at all.
Just imagine what a person wrote. As soon as I read your comment I just got angry. U done spoil my day.

Feel free to kill yourself you subhuman. you are probably dragging everyone around you down simply by being alive. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by macof(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO THE "SIN" OF OUR GRANDMOTHER "EVE" IS WHAT CAUSES PAIN IN HUMAN, OR WHAT?
Adam and Eve are not real

Before Europeans and Arabs brought their religion, we in africa did not even know of such myths

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Lol so to you culture superceedes creation. Who made culture? Now who created those who made culture?

Picking food on d floor is inspired by poverty and not a physiological response.

Some of us do believe in God/Allah/Olowa, but we do not believe in all this scriptures(Religion) things.
Maybe you should answer his questions clearly for some of us to Learn. To know if these religion's thing' is the right way to go.

Thank u.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by BigBrother9ja: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.

Honestly, if not that I don't like insulting people, I'd have called you FOOL.
where you there?
Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by babasolution: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
mrAMG:

You are infinitely foolish.

Culture is 200,000 times a more tangible phenomenon than the story of creation. Why? Because you have culture, you live your culture, you experience it on a daily basis. The way you think, talk and act is as a result of culture.

Go back in history, before civilization started inventing and discovering, man was a scavenger; that is, man wandered the earth in search of food, on the floor, in the trees or fruits or remnants of meat that had fallen to the ground. It depended neither on wealth nor poverty.

I’m sure when you posted that your foolish reply, you felt smart, you thought you’d have people throwing their weight behind you. Think before you talk, you’ll enjoy it.
what evidence is there to proof that man that way?probably you read it from history books but how do you know if those history books are indeed true,or not some cooked up stories??
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by nanizle(m): 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dollyak:
I don't take that story literally. However, I think the story make an interesting keen observation about human birth (something I can't be bothered to discuss on this thread).

Anyways, what I would say is that painful birth is an exception, not the rule, among the animal community. Humans do have an especially laborious and intense birth process due to the relative size of the human head to the birth canal. Most animals do not have such a "tight fit", and although some species do indeed have a somewhat painful birth experience, most do not have nearly as hard a time of it as humans do.

This is not meant in any way to suggest that the Christian logic as to why we have painful births is correct, but the question is operating on a slightly misinformed basis.

Religion is a personal thing, so each to their own.

Oh come on! Don't be political about it.
The so called "Christian logic" is a load of crap.

1 Like

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Burshh: 3:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
The Bible clearly talked about the Great increase of Pain at birth as a curse for disobediece. It will easily mean there was a minimal pain or negligible pain to be experienced before the curse.
The logical question would be to know if humans experience far worse pains than other lower animals, during birth.
This will substantiate how much increase the pain/curse is compared to other animals.
Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by MrMystrO(m): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

I have learnt that the fact that someone can put sentences correctly together in Good English doesn't Equate to being Intelligent. Anyone who still believes in the jewish fables and myths of the Bible about a Murderous God who can murder people for No good reason at all, Lacks Critical Thinking and this is a Fact! You can only speak English, but you lack the ability to think Rationally. Your Argument is Trash!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
Polyflexzy:

You are the first person I will term as an idiot on nairaland. I hope you don't think like this in real life.

You are the first person I will term as a hopeless oaf on Nairaland. I hope u don't breed so we don't have your idiotic genes in the next generation.

4 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
JudgementHammer:

Since you can think, you should have also thought of why you have to wear clothes to cover ur nakkeedness unlike animals, why u have d highest developed brain among animals and why you can't pick foods from the floor or have sex on the streets without being shy. The same proof that equates you with animals as long as labour pain is concerned, should competently equate you with them in those areas too. Your thinking is half-done just like an animal's thinking shd be.

Do you know that animals struggles to get food existed with them before God created man on d 6th day. When God created Lions and other animals in d world, they immediately begin their struggle to fight for prey and the preys with immediate sense to elude their predators. They were also created with their physiological responses to childbirth.

Man alone was d one created out of special consideration..God said now let's create man In our image and likeness, why were animals not so lucky? After creating them in his likeness, be also put them in a special garden called eden guarded by angels. They were so special, they were d only one that could talk and with the highest developed brain. In the same special way, he made them without labour pain until they brought themselves under the curse by eating the forbidden fruit as recorded in the bible and also had to be clothed unlike animals.
X

Ehm PLS the lion that killed gazelle for food....would he be in hell fire with fulani herdsmen?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
NPComplete:

Nonsense. Please stop fouling this thread with such unintelligent responses. I am weary of responding to such folly.

Nope actually it is modern hygiene and health is what has stopped people from picking food from the streets. Even in the middle ages, rich people were not having their baths and if their food falls on the ground they ate it.

Do u know that if u train a dog to eat from a bowl and in the house it will become very choosy about what and where it eats? The only reason u can boast about not eating from the street is abundance and training. If there were to be a famine now, u won't be any different from those feral animals u disdain. When push comes to shove, u will lose all this human exclusivity in which u are so conceited.

The only reason I am replying is because of other people that will come and read this thread. Not because I think u are smart enough to understand sound arguments. Cheers

Please keep it up.
People like myself are happy and learning from your reply to him.
Thank u.

3 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by NPComplete: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
seunH:

Let me add to this, I remember in my 300 level, I had interest in palmistry(reading of the palm lines to determine the future). Can you guess when I dropped such interest?......when I discovered monkeys too have palm lines similar to humans. "I was like, monkeys too can get their future predicted too......lolz

Hahahaha.
Sometimes u just need to give a deep thought to your beliefs and your eyes will be opened.

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
kocvalour:

don't mind them.

please op you and your likes should answer this

Haven't u seen a woman gave birth at home without any bodies assistance?

2 Likes

Re: Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? by Nasir123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
adepeter2027:

Wait wait wait wait

Don't tell me the answer to the emboldened is God?
Now lemme play the reverse card at you - lets agree God created everything like you claimed, but which of these god can we attest the creation attributes to? Is is the Christian god? Islam god? Zeus? AMADIOHA? Panku? Jupiter? FSM ?

Huh?

Chaiii

It is well with you bro

Thank you.
God bless u.
Whatever thing you may believe, bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / A Customer Gave Me Heavenly Currency Last Sunday. / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.