Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man (802 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2018
kudos to Mr steve Harvey for trying to burst our bubbles as Alpha males who needs to remain relevant in the scheme of things and the game... his book has actually made these ladies somewhat wiser, that even the throwbacks are now pretending to be keepers... he has actually set us up... most of us men now wake up on our beds every morning with these slay queens and club strippers as wives lying next to us. As far as l am concerned that book is not helping us know who these ladies truly are... they now carry themselves according to scripts as if on set on a movie scene.... l av reservations on that piece of work.

Guys:
quote if you agree with me
like: if you think all ladies are throwbacks
share: if you still believe there are still some true

'keepers' out there
report: if you think otherwise
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
grin

Good thing im not a bookworm, so i have no idea what's the OP's talking about...
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2018
chenzen:
kudos to Mr Steve Harvey for trying to burst our bubbles as Alpha males who needs to remain relevant in the scheme of things and the game... his book has actually made these ladies somewhat wiser, that even the throwbacks are now pretending to be keepers... he has actually set us up... most of us men now wake up on our beds every morning with these slay queens and club strippers as wives lying next to us. As far as l am concerned that book is not helping us know who these lady truly are... they now carry themselves according to scripts as if on set on a movie scene.... l av reservations on that piece of work.

Guys:
quote if you agree with me
like: if you think all ladies are throwbacks
share: if you still believe there are still some true

'keepers' out there
report: if you think otherwise

Who cares about Steve Harvey, he's on the shyt list here in America, and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Truckpusher(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

Who cares about Steve Harvey, he's on the shyt list here in America, and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY. cheesy
cheesy

Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Truckpusher:
cheesy

Hey, how are you and wifey doing? Did you get the mail that I sent you that day?
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Truckpusher(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

Hey, how are you and wifey doing? Did you get the mail that I sent you that day?
We good ,didn't get any mail from you.
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

thanks dear... l almost forgot its my birthday... thanks for reminding me.... Dont mind nairaland mods... they dont behave well like facebook that reminds us of our birthdays. Nairaland mods have bad character!
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Truckpusher:
We good ,didn't get any mail from you.

Are you happy?
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Good thing im not a bookworm, so i have no idea what's the OP's talking about...
thank God...
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
chenzen:
thanks dear... l almost forgot its my birthday... thanks for reminding me.... Dont mind nairaland mods... they dont behave well like facebook that reminds us of our birthdays. Nairaland mods have bad character!

Yes, they remind you, how do you think I knew? smiley Check your profile and you will see.
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Truckpusher(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

Are you happy?
Do I need to answer this right here ? cheesy
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Truckpusher:
Do I need to answer this right here ? cheesy

Lol grin With that reply you just did.
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Truckpusher(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

Lol grin With that reply you just did.
Smh
Weirdo!!
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, they remind you, how do you think I knew? smiley Check your profile and you will see.
khiaa... u ll agree with me that these mods need to step up their game... its becoming old school
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by femolacqua(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hello
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2018
Truckpusher:
Smh
Weirdo!!

Hey, you are the weirdo, a simple yes to my question would have been sufficed.
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 10:31am On Mar 23, 2018
chenzen:
khiaa... u ll agree with me that these mods need to step up their game... its becoming old school

Yes, you are right but there is only one thing that will make Seun update this forum and that is some GOOD COMPETITION from other Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, you are right but there is only one thing that will make Seun update this forum and that is some GOOD COMPETITION from other Nigerians.
hmmm
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2018
khiaa:

To whom?
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

To whom?
to me
Re: Ladies: We Dont Care, If You Like Act Like A Lady And Think Like A Man by khiaa(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

To whom?

Chenzen.

(1) (Reply)

Fela Anikulapo-kuti's Daughter Shares Her Boob Photo, / She Keeps Coming Back even after breaking up with me.. / 2018 Latest EASY 9mobile Free Browsing Tweak For Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.