Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Need Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Opinion (641 Views)

Should My Sister Do This?? Whats Your Opinion? / Sex Before Marriage. * Your Opinion* / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Opinion by sexylover: 4:49am On Apr 19, 2010
Hi everyone,

Pls I need your opinion or advice. the story goes.

I met this guy about two months ago and we started seeing three weeks after we met.He is a good looking physically,spiritually he is good as in very serious with his christain life when compare to this past and also he is ambitious.When we met I saw him as someone that will u encourage me spiritually and also academically since we are doing almost the same masters program but in different schools.As time went on everything was very ok and the relationship was good but I was a bit scared that what if things dont work out.We do what normal couples do minus sex which he was the one that kind of initiated the kissing and all the other things.I felt bad coz it was as if I was making him sin.there came a time when he travelled and for a whole week this guy didn't call me I was really worried that how can he nt call me.So i decided to calm down and wait for him to come back from his trip.When he got back he didn't call.when I asked his cousin whom introduced us why hasn't ur cousin called me since he got back and its been four days since his return?his cousin said 'I really dont understand what my guy is saying o,he is complaining about u tempting him and that his spiritual life is going down the drain'.I was shocked and besides he has nt been picking up my calls.So I decided to send him a text that what is going on what have I done to deserve this silent treatment?he response was:'I am sry abt everything but sincerely I can't continue this again becoz its wrong.we can still be friends and I will continue praying for u'.I was weak and I cried till my friend thought I had lost some1.even to this very moment I am still in tears I have been trying to keep myself busy so as to keep him off my mind but its really hard.I have decided not to call him until he calls but will he ever call.People I really like this guy alot I have tried not to think abt him but memories keep coming.

What should I do?
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Odunnu: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2010
Swtheart,plz dnt cry.Wipe ur tearz.
While u r at it plz thnk again-why exctly r u cryin?dat u lost hm or that u wrongd God by allowin a man get jiggy with u?
Whn u answr,I myt b in a beta position 2gv my advice.In d meanwhyl,plz stop cryin,u'l end up wt a headache soon!
Re: I Need Your Opinion by Odunnu: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2010
Swtheart,plz dnt cry.Wipe ur tearz.
While u r at it plz thnk again-why exctly r u cryin?dat u lost hm or that u wrongd God by allowin a man get jiggy with u?
Whn u answr,I myt b in a beta position 2gv my advice.In d meanwhyl,plz stop cryin,u'l end up wt a headache soon!
Re: I Need Your Opinion by fubiluv: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2010
To me i see it as a challenge.
You should use this opportunity to build up
your own spiritual life.
Yes you have lost a friend but you lost him to God.
You should feel good about that.
Keep praying for him and yourself,if God want you two to be 2gether,
He will bring him back just for you.
So my dear,wipe your tears.
Good luck.
Re: I Need Your Opinion by petebor02(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2010
if the guy love u he would not stop calling u.cos it is not a sin to call u.beside if he really love u,there is what we christain called courtship which i knew isnt sin.maybe he think if he has to court now not even u may someone esle.ok think twice

(1) (Reply)

Free Relationship Tips / Guys Is It Bad To Help A Lady Check For Breas.t Cancer? / How Far Would You Travel For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.