Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice (865 Views)

If Ladies Ignore You Or Your Money Seek Advice / Lady Seek People Advise After Sharing Her Nudes Photoshoot Online, See Reactions / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by legit9ja(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
So, We got a message today from a lady who begged us not to disclose her identity as she tells her story.

“I’m a gradute Of University Of Benin, however on my graduation day my boyfriend proposed to me after 6months of our relationship I said Yes. it was a dream come through because I have always wished I get married after school and start my own family with someone I love, it seems to be going as I have desired. However I went for my NYSC later relocated to Abuja, althrough my service there was good communication between us. Now is over 6 years since I completed my NYSC. He has not even talked about meeting my parents or brought up plans about our marriage, I have asked for his plans severally but it ends up in a quarrel.

I don’t really know what to do cause I’m not getting any younger. Please, I need advice.”

Well, as for me I think you have been turned to lord of the rings. Try and move on with your life, the ring should not keep you a prisoner.

Kindly drop your comment below.

Read: http://legit9ja.com/2018/02/lord-of-the-rings-after-7years-lady-seek-advice.html

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by taylor88(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ring nation

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by sinaj(f): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
I dnt see why any guy should propose to a lady when he knows he cnt marry her in less than a year.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by Innobee99(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Maybe he discovered ur septic tank is now a bohole after service

Just my 1Kobo
Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by Maleka1: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
this is serious. but is it a must to propose bfr wedding
Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by ladyF(f): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol.... Better return the ring and allow people to find you.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by XhosaNostra(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
This obsession with marriage, I just don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by newyorks(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
This obsession with marriage, I just don't get it.
unless u attain the age it remains a mystery to u.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
newyorks:
unless u attain the age it remains a mystery to u.

I don't know what you mean by that.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by Homeboiy: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by divinehand2003(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
I think you should leave your heart open to other options that are more serious. It's certain that your bf is no longer interested or passionate about marrying you.

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by HOLYDICK(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
Keep ur options open dear

1 Like

Re: Lord Of The Rings, After 7years Lady Seek Advice by coolestofall(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
ladyF:
Lol.... Better return the ring and allow people to find you.
Kai, stop dat, no let me call Lord Sauron 4 u. Dont u knw what Frodo had 2 pass through 2 return d ring. Abeg let her keep d ring. Her precious!

(1) (Reply)

Sex Dolls Wahala! / Lady Goes Braless, Exposes All In Sheer Outfit Photos / Who Wants/enjoys Sex Most?? Men Or Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.