Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. (9801 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
Men and women are different. An attractive man is primarily defined by certain factors like wealth, social status, looks, intelligence and personality. And most times a man doesn't need to posses all these qualities in order to be attractive.. Two or three would do.

For women however, what primarily matters is looks. In fact I'd argue that looks is the only thing that makes them attractive to men.

So a guy who is doesn't possess any of those qualities still get hope. All he has to do is work hard and work smart.

But once a woman is ugly, there is nothing she can do about it. No hope for her in the attraction department. If she like she can get all the degrees in the world and work in the biggest corporations, and get all the money, if she no fine, she no fine.

So if you are an ugly girl, big sorry to you. I'm sure it sucks to be in your position. The only kind of guys you can attract are extremely unattractive guys who approach you because they can't get attractive women, so they settle for the least.

For the ugly girls on NL who spend almost all day here because they don't have serious men in their lives and hence deprived of attention, I have to say, it must suck to be so pathetic. tongue tongue

Happy Sunday.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
The truth hurts crycrycry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
There's a lid for every port. Have you seen Bob Marley's wife? He was much more good looking compared to his wife. Some men out there have depth & aren't superficial.

Here she is

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Pubichairs(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin Ugly girls are just washing hand basin..if u know what I mean....konji have no respect for looks
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
So someone hasn't told you before that one man's food is another man's poison?? Or

Have you forgotten that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Galantis: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Now in your mind you have made sense.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by EniHolar(f): 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Isokuso

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
There's a lid for every port. Have you seen Bob Marley's wife? He was much more good looking compared to his wife. Some men out there have depth & aren't superficial.

Here she is

Bob Marley smokes a lot of ganja. So I am not surprised most times his eyes are closed grin grin cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
efesodje:

Bob Marley smokes a lot of ganja. So I am not surprised most times his eyes are closed grin grin cheesy

Hahaha. I was so shocked 1st time I saw his wife, because Bob was a cutie.

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by AlexCk: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Flawed assumption mate.

U can't conclude for the whole guys(either real, imaginary or spiritual ) in the world. even in a parallax world sef, u can't just conclude

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. I was so shocked 1st time I saw his wife, because Bob was a cutie.
u are back grin
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
u are back grin

Yup!
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Blakjewelry(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Sometimes all it takes to fall in love with someone is just to get a little bit closer

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by chicoMX(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Op, some men are sapiosexuals

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yup!

Is this my madt SA sister grin grin grin

Welcome back ooo wink

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Is this my madt SA sister grin grin grin

Welcome back ooo wink

Hey sweety. Looking gorge as usual kiss

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yup!
u will always b back grin let the long epistles begin cheesy
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by LordKO(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
@OP

If only you understand the phrase "beauty is in the eye of the beholder," you wouldn't have wasted your time to write down this epistle.

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hey sweety. Looking gorge as usual kiss

Thanks princess kiss

How you feeling?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
chicoMX:
Op, some men are sapiosexuals

Sapiosexual men will still prefer the pretty intelligent women to ugly intelligent women.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
U wrong about a lady that is Tagged ugly of having no hope. Not always true. If she feels she's not that attractive she can always hire a good makeup artist. Makeups does wonderscheesy and besides if she takes care of her body,skin and is neat then men will still flock around her even if she no carry Genevieve facecheesy.Besides we see lots and lots of not so pretty ladies getting married to goodlooking men every Saturday. So if a lady is approachable,dresses well, is respectable and takes good care of her body ..then men Will still chase. Note also if a lady is facially beautiful but is troublesome,dirty, a drama queen,moody,vindictive then men will run away from her after eating her snail.men these days just want a peaceful woman to settle with not a she voltron/ she militantcheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nutase: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kids with data... =...a disaster!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Thanks princess kiss

How you feeling?

I'm good, babe. I hope you're enjoying this fresh, crisp year.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Thanks princess kiss

How you feeling?
i just love dis ur dimples i won't lie uwink
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm good, babe. I hope you're enjoying this fresh, crisp year.

18 is my lucky number babe! Year started with a bang and I look forward to riding the ripples grin grin grin

I wanna visit the motherland by the end of this year so putting the grind in...

How's your ends?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
i just love dis ur dimples i won't lie uwink

Lefulefu grin

It's a Job to keep the smile there angry

Man's not willing to do the work grin grin

How are you?
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
lefulefu:
U wrong about a lady that is Tagged ugly of having no hope. Not always true. If she feels she's not that attractive she can always hire a good makeup artist. Makeups does wonderscheesy and besides if she takes care of her body,skin and is neat then men will still flock around her even if she no carry Genevieve facecheesy.Besides we see lots and lots of not so pretty ladies getting married to goodlooking men every Saturday. So if a lady is approachable,dresses well, is respectable and takes good care of her body ..then men Will still chase. Note also if a lady is facially beautiful but is troublesome,dirty, a drama queen,moody,vindictive then men will run away from her after eating her snail.men these days just want a peaceful woman to settle with not a she voltron/ she militantcheesy.

High Chief wink

Always on point smiley

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Jman06(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
Like a poster said above, what it takes to fall in love sometimes is getting closer. But most people(both guys and girls) are superficial and would not get closer once the person does not meet their physical requirement.

So many things can make a guy fall in love. Agreed that chief among them is physical attraction, things like voice and intelligence can also make some guys fall.
For guys, it is not even about facial looks but body structure and sexual appeal. I have one girl right now who is so facially cute but she is too slim for my liking. All these tiny kind of ladies mehn! Whilst the one i am "dying" for is not even that facially fine sef, but has the kind of body structure that readily gives me a hard on just by thinking of her.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

Lefulefu grin

It's a Job to keep the smile there angry

Man's not willing to do the work grin grin

How are you?
iyam fine oooocheesy.ever since i had seen this ur pix i had never had time to comment on itcheesy. Thank God i have time this Sunday cheesy. Wallahi ur dimple is on pointwink. Happy Sunday.
Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dimples129:

18 is my lucky number babe! Year started with a bang and I look forward to riding the ripples grin grin grin

I wanna visit the motherland by the end of this year so putting the grind in...

How's your ends?

Kikikiki. Do have a safe journey in advance. Which country are you originally from, again?

All I can say is, I have high hopes. Nothing mind blowing so far.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Will Read This And Cry - Apologies In Advance. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
efesodje:

High Chief wink

Always on point smiley
i greet u my brothercheesy.its like op no know wetin dey supcheesy. I had prefer marrying a lady with average looks ( but she must have ukwu sha) and with good family values than a beautiful slayqueen wey no go gree give u peace of mindcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Look For My BLACK GODDESS / 5 Dedicated Things Dumb Boyfriends Do For Their Madame / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.