Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie (37726 Views)

Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Yvonne Chaka Chaka's Daughter Shop Looted During Xenophobic Attacks / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In "JJC" With Patience Ozokwor (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by coolebux(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
This development is meant to give Nollywood a face-lift
They shouldn't derail it
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Switruth: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
dstar01:

Indomie generation member sighted! I grew up idolising that woman in the late 80s and early 90s. She's still as beauty as ever.

my most favourite of her songs is I'M BURNING UP
Mkomboti. African beer. I'm surprised she is still looking young.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Switruth: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
Who the fvck is she? undecided
Your monicker says it all.... Funky yuppy yuppy Facebook Android Snapchat pinging child of a maggot

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Bonaventura(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
You are a baby

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by femi4: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
indomie pikin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by oodua1stson: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
cassidy1996:
umqombothi

I'm in love with the Dj

from me to you

stimela

Yvonne mi lady

just chilling with Mother land Yvonne and Mariam makeba
bros, you get sense.

I can't forget this woman because knowing her songs made me date one sweet south African.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Georgesudosen(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol, true oo

Lordcenturion2:
Hope she never taste Nigerian di*k, naso one South African lady taste am the last time she travel to 9ija, her parents are still pleading to Nigerian government to deport her....
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by cassidy1996(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
oodua1stson:
bros, you get sense.

I can't forget this woman because knowing her songs made me date one sweet south African.

bros greetings, her songs reminds of those days. Old wine tastes better
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by ritababe(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy her music was played ..in Hotel Rwanda ..that music is damn Nostalgic

link to download the song pls
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by 2shure: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
way back
d year of sprite and fido dido
chaka chacka
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by HIPROFILE(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO TO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by asha9: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
This lady has always been my crush right from when I was still a kid.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Pubichairs(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
ritababe:

link to download the song pls
umgombothi by Yvonne chaka chaka .that's it

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
Thank you Mr Dj for playing my song.
Thank you(2x)
I've been waiting for long...
**Drops Mic**
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Evince(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

If u don't know her pls go and buy groundnut for us while the elders discuss

All these two thousand and smtn babies

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Evince(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
visijo:
Who be this?

Indomie indomie

This is what I guess u know
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by butterflyl1on: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Patience Ozokwor is beginning to look like a horrifying character in Nollywood. I mean, she shows up like she came to represent her church. Patience, you can only do that in shitholes where there is only one person playing you. In a world of competition, you are dead gone. What is that? If you do not want to be famous anymore there is always an exit, be gone! It has become very embarrassing to see you like this. Wetin? Na only you day go deeper life? If you want to be a role model for your church, then quit those wild roles and act pastoral roles in movies. You cannot have it both ways. Behind up and look like person abeg. Wear rag day form celebrity with dirty oily face.

They are talking about yvonne chaka chaka and you are busy lamenting over Patience Ozokwor. Why is your head running in reverse. You just reminded me of this picture

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
wildcatter23:
So many kids on nairaland. Lot of my hair's is turning grey.

About the lady in red that is Amber Rose doppelganger. I got my oompah ready to burst a nut

Is that pic Van Helsing?
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by rickyrex(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
Patience Ozokwor is beginning to look like a horrifying character in Nollywood. I mean, she shows up like she came to represent her church. Patience, you can only do that in shitholes where there is only one person playing you. In a world of competition, you are dead gone. What is that? If you do not want to be famous anymore there is always an exit, be gone! It has become very embarrassing to see you like this. Wetin? Na only you day go deeper life? If you want to be a role model for your church, then quit those wild roles and act pastoral roles in movies. You cannot have it both ways. Behind up and look like person abeg. Wear rag day form celebrity with dirty oily face.
I used to think your problem is as a result of the current economic breakdown. Now I see you are been followed by some marine spirit. I heel u in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by kolawoleibukun: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
rickyrex:
I used to think your problem is as a result of the current economic breakdown. Now I see you are been followed by some marine spirit. I heel u in Jesus name.
mumu
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by kolawoleibukun: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
butterflyl1on:

They are talking about yvonne chaka chaka and you are busy lamenting over Patience Ozokwor. Why is your head running in reverse. You just reminded me of this picture

mumu
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by dstar01(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Switruth:
Mkomboti. African beer. I'm surprised she is still looking young.

Clapperboard really made me fall in love with her after watching the videos of her songs I've always loved. Quality songs are no more #IDontListenToShakuShakuSongs
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by bionixs: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
bamoski:

Nairaland has to stop people below 15 from posting.
you want to slow the traffic? Risk getting banned

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by dajan03: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
21st century kids spotted

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
chysam:

Some threads are not for shildren.
Any way am writing from IBADAN.

Anyone born in the 90s might not know Yvonne. She reigned in the 80s.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

I refuse to accept that.
You surely have not met Mama G in real life. The clothe she's putting on here apparently depicts her role in the said movie.
Mama G is a member of my church. She slays to church every Sunday like an under 30.
She comes to church every Sunday unless she is not in the country and she has never disappointed me in what she wears.
She's older in real life than what you see on TV.

Next time you're in Enugu, visit Dominion City church auditorium, New Haven Junction by Naira Triangle along Abakaliki Expressway, New Haven Enugu. If she's in Enugu you'll see her in Church.
Dominion City is the best fashion church In Enugu. Ladies wear trousers to church, they don't wear head tie. There's no day you go to church and will not see the latest fashion.
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by LZAA: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
GLeesMODEL:
South African music legend and BET award winner, Yvonne Chaka Chaka has just made her debut in a Nollywood movie and she even went as far as cutting her hair for her role in the movie titled 'JJC' (Jonny Just Come)

The hilarious comedy movie was shot in Lagos and South Africa and features other stars like  Emmy Award Winning Thuso Mbedu, Patience Ozokwo, Joey Rasdien, Nancy Isime, Vuci Kunene, Thando Thabete and American Actor Quincy Giles.‎

The movie is produced by Diamond Groove Pictures led by award winning filmmaker, Elvis Chucks and its expected to hit cinemas on March 16,  2018‎

JJC Synopsis: 

An American Guy in search of Love , Married an African Girl . The Drama He experienced from the entire Adventure Explored his Naivety to Love ,Marriage ,Culture and Religion . Which makes him A Novice   (JJC) in his adventure to keeping his marriage ,He discovers that it's a learning process. Each day with different lessons to learn .and the ability to forgive and co exist.
JJC - is A Hilarious Comedy Movie 
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/02/photos-south-african-legendyvonne-chaka.html?m=0
and later yemi alade wee be calling hersef mama afrika undecided
smh
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by rossyc(f): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
wow good to see Yvonne chaka chaka. Pls who has the link to download thank you Mr DJ?
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
rossyc:
wow good to see Yvonne chaka chaka. Pls who has the link to download thank you Mr DJ?
http://waptrick.com/en/buffer_mwap.jsp?floc=%2Fload-file%2FFT%2F299058%2Fringtones_new%2Ffullmp3best%2Fy%2FYvonne_Chaka_Chaka_Thank_You_Mr_Dj.mp3
Re: Yvonne Chaka Chaka Features In 'JJC', Her First Nollywood Movie by wildcatter23(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Blackfyre:

Is that pic Van Helsing?

Bloodborne ps4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks & Fan Insult Each Other Over Tattoo (pics) / Yvette Meurer Shares Photos Of Her Face Shots / "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.