Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (76618 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by stefanweeks: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Welcome to the billionaires club.

Life is different here.
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
k
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Judolisco(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Damn d resemblance shocked
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by olahero(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wow while Slay/Slave Mama/Queen still dragging legs all around the cornner.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by AdaFonju: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lol, somebody said splitting image
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Wow! Fatima looks like dangote.
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Akadons1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
The girl looks classless... but the pilot nigga just want the mulla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by dollyptosh(m): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Say God

Which junction una dey see these girls toast self...
cheesy cheesy I thought of that too

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by crafteck(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
About to make banky w's wedding look small

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by asha9: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
When shall the northern almajiris that are used daily as herdsmen terrorists and bokoharam terrorists learn that their elites are using them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
Really? shocked my sex doll is getting married to me too, wether Dangote's daughters marriage or sex doll marriage all na marriage, grin
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by airex(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

To derail this thread just dey hungry me sad
To slap you just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9:
Jeez, she covers her hair at will lol, was thinking she will be paired with billionairs from arab countries to maintain their class but it seems this is real love after all.

Wish her HML

Aunt Arabs do not marry black if she was even very fair almost white she for get chance

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Lomprico2: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
Na me she go marry b4? undecided

She no fine sef tongue
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:
When shall the northern almajiris that are used daily as herdsmen terrorist and bokoharam terrorist learn that their elites are using them?
No different between crooked pastors using the gullible church goers as thithe paying mor'ons.

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
asha9:
When shall the northern almajiris that are used daily as herdsmen terrorist and bokoharam terrorist learn that their elites are using them?

Never my dear. They are systematic ally controlled not to even think towards that.. Misinterpretation of religion, lies, keeping them poor and dangling small carrots keeps them under

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by onatisi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2018
The billionaires wedding

If you no get ,
Hide your face
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Tessyy1701: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rich getting richer, poor getting poorer... Oh! when will son of nobody marry daughter of somebody in this land?? Lord I'm single and searching please send a dangote's like daughter towards Me, she must be very religious though...Good for them sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by GrammarCheck: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

The whole article said absolutely nothing. Vain repetition and unnecessary emphasis on the family's wealth. A few paragraphs would have sufficed but he had to waste our time painting a fairytale picture. Poorly written piece, when we are not reading a Mills and Boons novel. In the OPs mind, he has written an article news worthy.

Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

please what is the time of Espanyol vs Barcelona match?
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
She resemble her father like kilode
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Walelavender:
The striking resemblance is epic! Olowo s'ore olowo...
Olosi nsore olosi
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by kurupt1: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
The girl just resemble a younger female version of Dangote
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
The children are well brought up, no scandals, no Anichebe or nude pictures. They can take over their Dad's business without running it down unlike some people always on the news

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by aboo84(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
na wa o... to see richman pikin wey marry poorman pikin for this country go dey hard. if na that it be abeg how poverty to con reduce for this country? this pple are not willing to help. God help the poor people make them rich and great in life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by agistwityusuf(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
If you know get money hide your face
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO TO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by axeman2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER BABA GOD PICK MY CALL ABEG
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by laliga01: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
I observe these Muslim elites children are allowed to grow and mature, acquire all the education they can get before getting married.
The almajiri's will be encouraged with some Islamic verses to marry their daughters out at tender ages. Is it not the same Quran they read?
There is conspiracy somewhere between the Muslim elites and the almajiri's.

Tessyama1:
Dangote’s Daughter, Fatima Set To Marry Jamil Abubakar

One of Aliko Dangote’s three daughters, Fatima, who sits atop a confectionary organization, Cupcakes Factory, is set to marry ex police IG, Abubakar’s pilot son, Jamil in March, 2018, and it has been tagged the 'mother of all weddings'.

Read the report according to Capital.ng below...

"The prospect of Fatima Dangote’s wedding to Jamil Abubakar is delicious, like the luscious little apples that grow in the orchards of Winesburg. The forthcoming union of the daughter of Africa’s richest billionaire, Aliko Dangote and the pilot son of former Inspector General (IG) of Police, MD Abubakar, promises to be the mother of all weddings.

It is a marriage made in heaven and signed to be actualised on earth, according to friends and family of the couple. Besides the apparent love and unwavering loyalty of the duo to each other, friends and family enthuse that there couldn’t be a greater match of equals and beloveds; from the moment Fatima’s courtship began by her beau, Jamil, families and friends of the duo embarked on fervent prayers, hoping that their attraction and love withstand the test of time.

The details are both in the telling and the seeing in respect of Fatima and Jamil’s budding love; the magnetism binds them resonates very loudly and exhilaratingly, arousing feelings of envy and desire among friends and family, wishing that they are blessed with something similar.

Fatima and Jamil have a lot working for them; both their fathers are filthy rich and eager to fulfil their ultimate yearnings and they are equally blessed with towering grace, humility and desire to unite in a lifetime of love and commitment.

Thus as the wedding bells toll for the couple, their families are planning to spare no expense in giving them the treat of a grand wedding celebration.

Trust Aliko, about five presidents in the world and all the past presidents of Nigeria are billed to attend his daughter’s weddding. Likewise, world’s renowned billionaire philanthropist and Microsoft boss, Bill Gate, has confirmed his intent to attend the wedding in March at the prestigious Eko Hotel, Lagos.

Unlike the wedding of Dangote’s first daughter, Halima to Bello in Kano city few years ago, Fatima’s forthcoming wedding promises to be star-studded.

However, being the daughter of a billionaire is enough fame already. When you are now the daughter of the richest black man in the world, the entire black race should literally worship the grounds that you tread.

Men should bow and women should genuflect when you as much as look in their direction. If you were ostentatious, unruly and wild a la Paris Hilton, the world would wave it off as a non-issue; it comes with the terrain, they would say just to cover up for your excesses. But Dangote’s daughters are not moulded like that. They are unobtrusive and laidback, almost Spartan and deeply religious.”

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/dangotes-daughter-fatima-set-to-marry.html

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Jamariwolff(f): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
dominique:
She's a splitting image of her dad.
*spitting image, not splitting.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by laliga01: 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
gypsey:
No different between crooked pastors using the gullible church goers as thithe paying mor'ons.

Lolx.... Guy this one off me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.