Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) (76613 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Say God

Which junction una dey see these girls toast self...

Send Money give my brother to rent house for lag the idiot go rent for Ejigbo chop the remaining balance while he lives at Ajah,

i don report to mumsy shaaa before we turn Esau and Jacob

Since i come lagos na girls wey carry food and stew for head tie pikin for back i dey see

Somebody should give me direction i go toast 9 rich men children i go give u 4 collect 5

baba make hook up na, me sef na ejigbo I dey stay e get places wey I go show you for ejigbo u go know say ejigbo get mouth pass Ajah
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogaga4u2:
Nigerian artistes hustling to perform in the wedding reception.
davido na banker
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by taylor88(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
okerekeikpo:
baba make hook up na, me sef na ejigbo I dey stay e get places wey I go show you for ejigbo u go know say ejigbo get mouth pass Ajah

Which side u dey stay
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Bestinstinct(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9:
Jeez, she covers her hair at will lol, was thinking she will be paired with billionairs from arab countries to maintain their class but it seems this is real love after all.

Wish her HML

Don't underestimate a former IGP in terms of wealth and class o.... SMH
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
ogaga4u2:
Nigerian artistes hustling to perform in the wedding reception.
that's not even the problem. Na the female celebrities /slay queens wey go almost dress unclad go that wedding
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Walelavender(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Luiz1:
Olosi nsore olosi
Adenuga lore temi grin
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by shaiguy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
The rich can only get richer
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by objobj: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Say God

Send Money give my brother to rent house for lag the idiot go rent for Ejigbo chop the remaining balance while he lives at Ajah,

Since i come lagos na girls wey carry food and stew for head tie pikin for back i dey see

Somebody should give me direction i go toast 9 rich men children i go give u 4 collect 5

grin grin grin
U no go kill person with laf
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by NairaExam690(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
This girl fine ooooo
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by kayjay007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
My wish be say make i die and reincarnate as their son. grin
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Sagay212: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
I know koredo bello must be invited to perform at this wedding. I no know why abok.is like that boy too much. Davido might be invited as well. The wedding def gonna be lit...it's gonna be a shut down. I no sure say the man self go spend him money,,,everybody go wan form familiarity with massive donations.
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
pinpinkay:
Nepa has not given us light for the past 12 minutes here in mogadishu. Hope they are not trying to copy that shit hole called Nigeria?
Illiteracy at it's peak.Nepa in Mogadishu Idiot quit to call Nigeria a shithole,stop talking among educated people,pack your fake chargers and singlets quickly,go to the main road, customers are waiting tongue

1 Like

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:

Which side u dey stay
close to Ejigbo bus stop
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by laliga01: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
You are going off point here. I made my observations based on marital ground. I am not interested in whatever they do in the mosque. All am saying is, these almajiri's should be enlightened on child marriage cos the elites there don't practice it. They can't give out their daughters at early age.
I believe you can comprehend this.

omoelerin1:
I observe that pastorprenures are allowed to acquire all the luxuries of the world, building estates, flying private jets, living like emperor, sending their children to best universities in Europe and America, while members of the congregation are encouraged to keep sowing seed, paying tithes, keep having faith, with the promise of breakthrough, breakforth and breakdown through annual anointing.

One will be wonder if there is no conspiracy somewhere between the GO and members or is God so wicked and stingy that he cannot bless members too?
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
The person that will plan this event ehn.........Too much money fall on the person
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
This girl is Dangote copy!!
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Witnes: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
This one na vomit. Dangote vomit this girl. C look d same.
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by 9jizzy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
Say God

Bros u funny aswear
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Authoreety:
I hope them go share cars and Iphones as sovenia

I learnt a new English word today SOVENIA
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by Authoreety: 10:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
WinningSun:

I learnt a new English word today SOVENIA

Bro na d way wey I wan take spel am be dat o
Abi na ur spelling....?
Oya cari chop na

SOUVENIR!
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by manci(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
unbitchable:
Hmm!. No plans for the Almajiris.
The best they offer them is mass wedding with #5000k and a bag of rice. Their mandate is to go spread in population.
so that we can fail the likes of GEJ in erection if we get luck ipob didn't say no leferendum no erection kiss
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by yassjib: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
look like her father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by OtunbaJ: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by pinpinkay: 4:25am On Feb 05, 2018
Greatzeus:

Illiteracy at it's peak.Nepa in Mogadishu Idiot quit to call Nigeria a shithole,stop talking among educated people,pack your fake chargers and singlets quickly,go to the main road, customers are waiting tongue
werray!!! I knew someone with tissue paper in their skull will talk. Am not d one responsible for ur woes. So swerve.
#quote me nd be consumed by air grin grin
Re: Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) by tealaw(m): 8:12am On Feb 05, 2018
Not to dis ostentatious guy wey dey always showoff him papa 90 cars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.