Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps (22508 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / Another $44 Million Vanish From NIA Vaults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by GrammarCheck: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
ericsmith:

most of you calling buhari dullard are worst than a retard ,, judging by nairaland youths ... i am just disappoint everyday by we youth reasoning ....calling you guys are just tew lazy,,bunch of illitrates who cannt jus take there time to read before commenting ... the NIA got the fund from GEJ ....NiA omitted that fund in it report to the present administration ... but the discovery of the ikoyi fund seem to be unvieling other misappropriation ..#shekena .
read post with a neutral mind n the message will be HD clear.

I am actually surprised at the level of mediocrity exhibited by young Nigerians. Reading is not the problem, comprehension is.

2 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ReubenE(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
ivandragon:
lol...

seems a lot of people did not read the article.

the money was disbursed under the previous government, not pmb's...
Does disbursement mean missing?

There is a difference between when money was given and when money got missing, ok?
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by BiafranBushBoy: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
ericsmith:

most of you calling buhari dullard are worst than a retard ,, judging by nairaland youths ... i am just disappoint everyday by we youth reasoning ....calling you guys are just tew lazy,,bunch of illitrates who cannt jus take there time to read before commenting ... the NIA got the fund from GEJ ....NiA omitted that fund in it report to the present administration ... but the discovery of the ikoyi fund seem to be unvieling other misappropriation ..#shekena .
read post with a neutral mind n the message will be HD clear.

They failed to report it.

Incompetence.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ppotter(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
dre11:

. Waiting for the day Nigeria as will miss herself.

http://thenationonlineng.net/another-202m-missing-from-nia-coffers-reps/

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ReubenE(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
GrammarCheck:

The money was shared by GEJ during the election dollar jamboree of 2015. Due to a change in govt, everybody went to hide their share not knowing one day, the owner will come knocking.

It was not stolen during Buhari's tenure, infact, Buhari's tenure is demanding answers . So Nigerians, read before you react like expired chemicals
It is very funny that you know those that react like expired chemicals except yourself.

Is it safe for me to think that you were on the table or in the meeting when the said monies were shared? Judging from your overwhelming knowledge of how the said events occurred.

The Ikoyi billions, is it Goodluck that locked them up in Osborne? Is the Goodluck that stopped the government from telling Nigerians the owner of the apartment where the monies were found, and indeed the owner of the towers?

The inability of the NIA to reveal the billions to the current administration does not amount to Goodluck stealing the money.
Maybe, you missed the part where Ayo Oke said the office of the NSA is aware....
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by NairaMaster1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
yomi96:
kiki Buhari own go pass gej own o.. Nigeria is in trouble. Please go get yur pvc. #2019back2daura

At the end of Buhari régime GEJ will be remained St Johnathan.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by udemzyudex(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9:
Most persons above didnt bother to read the article to know the genesis of how the money got missing. I will not be bias, it all points to OKE and this money has been missing right from GEJ administration.

Oke was given the said amount by GEJ but didnt deposit it into NIA account, please always read up before accusing and insulting anyone.

So what are you trying to say?

Read this part again.
“The NIA got the money for ‘intervention’ from the past administration. For whatever reason, the past DG, Ayo Oke failed to disclose to the present administration that we have this amount of money.,” he said.

He further said: “Even the National Security Adviser, said it was when our committee began its investigation, they got the information that the NIA got $289million.

Are you trying to blame the past administration or what?
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by GrammarCheck: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReubenE:

It is very funny that you know those that react like expired chemicals except yourself.

Is it safe for me to think that you were on the table or in the meeting when the said monies were shared? Judging from your overwhelming knowledge of how the said events occurred.

The Ikoyi billions, is it Goodluck that locked them up in Osborne? Is the Goodluck that stopped the government from telling Nigerians the owner of the apartment where the monies were found, and indeed the owner of the towers?

The inability of the NIA to reveal the billions to the current administration does not amount to Goodluck stealing the money.
Maybe, you missed the part where Ayo Oke said the office of the NSA is aware....

I will help your case.

Go up, re-read my comment, then come back and respond appropriately.

It is appalling that an adult cannot read and comprehend in the 21st century. Very pathetic.

Did I say GEJ stole the money?
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by yahmohy27: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
mikhe2:
BUHARI MUST GO(BMG). Idiotic men in positions sad
BMW;BUHARI MUST WAIT till 2023
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by GrammarCheck: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReubenE:

There is a difference between when money was given and when money got missing, ok?

After disbursement, what next? Who should be held accountable for funds disbursed without a trace? Buhari? Remove the log called BIAS from your eyes lest you stumble into desolation.

1 Like

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Throwback: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReubenE:

Stop trying your best to be deliberately stupid.

The last administration shared the money without appropriation and termed it "intervention", and it did not exist under any records and was not disclosed by the now sacked DG, until this current regime started digging deep to uncovered these embezzled funds facilitated by the useless human being called Jonathan.

Buhari is equally useless as a president and must be sent back to his village like Jonathan was returned to his own village.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
i pity for this country lipsrsealed
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ivandragon: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReubenE:

so have I said anything contrary to the topic?

fact is that the funds, according to what we are been told, was disbursed under the previous administration.

now, the question is, did the former NIA director disclose this fund(s) to the appropriate authorities, namely Monguno & Pmb?
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Jflex07(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9:

Try not to be dumb next time
your the one who's fucking dumb and myopic
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by GrammarCheck: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
Throwback:

Stop trying your best to be deliberately stupid.

The last administration shared the money without appropriation and termed it "intervention", and it did not exist under any records and was not disclosed by the now sacked DG, until this current regime started digging deep to uncovered these embezzled funds facilitated by the useless human being called Jonathan.

Buhari is equally useless as a president and must be sent back to his village like Jonathan was returned to his own village.

Thank you. Succinctly put.

Lol @ deliberately stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Evince(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Willi Willi don die,
Na who kill am
Na Nchele kill
Umunne clap for Nchele clap for Nchele

Our Money is doing willi Willi
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
I'm glad this is coming from a neutral person like you, otherwise the clowns would have shout BMC as usual. They won't digest article before commenting.

desreek9:
Most persons above didnt bother to read the article to know the genesis of how the money got missing. I will not be bias, it all points to OKE and this money has been missing right from GEJ administration.

Oke was given the said amount by GEJ but didnt deposit it into NIA account, please always read up before accusing and insulting anyone.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Miles300: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Even if the money is available of wat use is it ! .. they should spare us the news ! Yet nothin will be done abt it
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by watchindelta(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
am tired of readin non sense am out
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by blacknp(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
yomi96:
kiki Buhari own go pass gej own o.. Nigeria is in trouble. Please go get yur pvc. #2019back2daura
Mumu did you not comprehend the story? the money got missing from Jonathan's Government.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by 12submarine(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReubenE:

Pls in summary, which administration is responsible for the disappearance? In few words pls.

1 Like

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by stecman: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9 post=64781016i will not be bias, it all points to oke and this money has been missing right from gej administration.I WILL NOT BE BIAS, IT ALL POINTS TO OKE AND THIS MONEY HAS BEEN MISSING RIGHT FROM GEJ ADMINISTRATION.

Oke was given the said amount by GEJ but didnt deposit it into NIA account, please always read up before accusing and insulting anyone.[/quote:

[quote author=desreek9 post=64781016i will not be bias, it all points to oke and this money has been missing right from gej administration.I WILL NOT BE BIAS, IT ALL POINTS TO OKE AND THIS MONEY HAS BEEN MISSING RIGHT FROM GEJ ADMINISTRATION.

[quote author=desreek9 post=64781016i will not be bias, it all points to oke and this money has been missing right from gej administration.I WILL NOT BE BIAS, IT ALL POINTS TO OKE AND THIS MONEY HAS BEEN MISSING RIGHT FROM GEJ ADMINISTRATION.

Oke was given the said amount by GEJ but didnt deposit it into NIA account, please always read up before accusing and insulting anyone.[/quote] Oga are u related to liemohamed? where did the write up says the morning has been missing right from GEJ Admin. u are one of the problems in Naija
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by stecman: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2018
BUBU TO DAURA'19
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by blacknp(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
Chai cry cry cry cry cry cry Nigeria is finished with these APC rogues in power.We have never had it bad with corruption or an hypocritical anti-corruption fight like what the Buhari government is doing.
Ndi zombies over to you guys.
Look before you leap. read to understand before you speak,nothing to do with APC the money got missing under Pdp. Zombie way na one way.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by mustafa006: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Only God can redeem this con3...ayaf given up
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by shigoawesu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Kindly read before you comment, is not a most to comment on every topics.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by bionixs: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ra88:
Aluta Continua

NIGERIA CANNOT be fixed!

Separation is the ONLY answer.

Until will go our separate ways, keep deceiving yourselves (just like your ancestors deceived themselves) that “One Day Nigeria Go Better”
Yorubas lack self confidence for that. I was in an office on Friday where about five upper class Yoruba men were discussing the state of the nation. That they never had it this bad before and were calling for separation so everybody would be on their own. But they still turned around blaming igbos for calling for a separation.. YORUBAS,WHERE DO YOU STAND?? SAYING YES - NO ALL THE TIME, WHY?
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by akigbemaru: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by davidodiba(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buari is preparing to leave.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Jabioro: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
'Ours' president is also missing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekarau Defects To PDP After Three Months In NNPP / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military / TAN Hit By Allegation Of Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.