Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps (22503 Views)

Rochas Okorocha: I Am Leaving N42.5b In Imo Coffers / Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / Another $44 Million Vanish From NIA Vaults (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by lashout1: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ktion fighting back.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by olril17(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/another-202m-missing-from-nia-coffers-reps/

money that is stolen by GEJ.....lol
it will never be better for anybody still supporting Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by dollyptosh(m): 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2018
Money missing like needle. Naija I hail thee
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Suko110(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
No comment pls, just get your pvc
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by brainpulse: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2018
yomi96:
kiki Buhari own go pass gej own o.. Nigeria is in trouble. Please go get yur pvc. #2019back2daura
olodo, it was missing during GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by dollyptosh(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
shocked
brainpulse:
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by eTECTIVe(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9:
Most persons above didnt bother to read the article to know the genesis of how the money got missing. I will not be bias, it all points to OKE and this money has been missing right from GEJ administration.

Oke was given the said amount by GEJ but didnt deposit it into NIA account, please always read up before accusing and insulting anyone.

Even U dat read it didn't understand what U read.. D money wasn't missing under d GEJ administration. D money was given to dem under his administration and d den DG didn't disclose it to dis govt... But now let us analyse it, D current DG claims he informed PMB of d money in Ikoyi, but d rep talking claims d same money was not disclosed to dis govt... D govt is lying about a whole lot of things and always using d former govt as an excuse

4 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
This is what you will see when a corrupt person is leading the fight against corruption!
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by GavelSlam: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
Chai cry cry cry cry cry cry Nigeria is finished with these APC rogues in power.We have never had it bad with corruption or an hypocritical anti-corruption fight like what the Buhari government is doing.
Ndi zombies over to you guys.

Illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Anwons(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
That's just for d agency alone. What about unheard agencies? What about the ones stollen by the propellers of this so called government?

We haven't heard anything yet. APC have seen the hand writing on the wall. To them, the only way through 2019 is to use money to get what they want by all means.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Jflex07(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9:
Most persons above didnt bother to read the article to know the genesis of how the money got missing. I will not be bias, it all points to OKE and this money has been missing right from GEJ administration.

Oke was given the said amount by GEJ but didnt deposit it into NIA account, please always read up before accusing and insulting anyone.
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Philinho(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
That's what you have when pretenders control the government
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jflex07:
Shut up!

Try not to be dumb next time

6 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by soldierkunle: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
people are now bastardized nairaland, and before you knew it mature mind won't visit this forum again. people are to too lazy to read or they comprehend what they read. the missing money is said to be in last administration yet fools are abusing present administration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by jrusky(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2018
So whose business? Since corruption fight is only against pdp so sort it out with buhari, his cabals and Lake Chad bollock with morrocan wife new NIA boss.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Olateef(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
Is it that we love doing hide and seek in this country..

1 Like

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by bellazz(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
peace into us all... let for once be realistic.. am not a supporter of any political party nor affiliated to any body vying for office.. but if truly what I read on nairaland today is anything to go by... I think those opposing buhari.. are doing so base on ignorance or lack of indepth knowledge and they are the easy ones to brainwash... also some set of people opposing him are deluded.... or some are opposing him based on ethnic, religion bigotry.... Simply read the post... but you started throwing tantrums ...Though.. am committed to sending him back to daura.. purposefully for the benefit of his family to have access to him before his last breath.....

3 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by jchioma: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari did not only disappoint the nation, but his family and his own name Buhari.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by bellazz(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
peace iuto us all... let for once be realistic.. am not a supporter of any political party nor affiliated to any body vying for office.. but if truly what I read on nairaland today is anything to go by... I think those opposing buhari.. are doing so base on ignorance or lack of indepth knowledge and they are the easy ones to brainwash... also some set of people opposing him are deluded.... or some are opposing him based on ethnic, religion bigotry.... Simply read the post... but you started throwing tantrums ...Though.. am committed to sending him back to daura.. purposefully for the benefit of his family to have access to him before his last breath.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Egein(m): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Buhari is so legendary at stealing, that the only person who can surpass his kleptomaniac record is Buhari himself.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by stilldoingokay(f): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol
Mynd44... Good afternoon bro.
At this rate of missing money, APC won't take 16yrs to ruin Nigeria.
4 yrs is okay

they're own 4years is worse then 16years of PDP.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
I can see BMC defending buhari hear.
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ivandragon: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
lol...
seems a lot of people did not read the article.
the money was disbursed under the previous government, not pmb's...

3 Likes

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ivandragon: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
lol...

seems a lot of people did not read the article.

the money was disbursed under the previous government, not pmb's...

however, pmb & his supporters, still make the mistake of exposing security budgets when it suits their twisted purposes.

no sensible nation let's the whole world know exactly how much it spends on security - be it arms or operations.

there are always black budgets. besides, the presidency has a security vote that is spent as it deems fit, same way governors have security votes.

if we truly want full exposure, pmb should also reveal how much he receives as security vote & how it is spent.

it is similar to how Nigerians kept blasting the NAss for collecting constituency allowances conveniently forgetting that the president & vice president also collect constituency allowances & have never accounted for it...

1 Like

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by chysam: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
desreek9:

Oke was given the said amount by GEJ but didnt deposit it into NIA account, please always read up before accusichinausedcookingoil@stingroup.com.cnng and insulting anyone.

Seems like you are an importer of time.These mischief makers understand the thread much better than you. There is ongoing conspiracy theory to dislodge PMB at all cost for reasons such as the content of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ReubenE(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
Mynd44:

Go back to read the article. You will be more shocked
What is exactly is the point you are trying to establish?
The article clearly said the said amount was given to the NIA during the last administration, did it also say at what point the money got missing?

I am sure the above question is not a difficult one to answer, considering the fact that you read the article well supposedly.

The money was released to the NIA early 2015, same year the current administration was elected.
Therefore, it is no longer the business of the last administration to monitor the NIA whether it revealed its finances to whoever that is in charge now.
Perhaps, it is the ineptitude of the present government that is responsible for the panoply of missing monies. Don't you think so?
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by kristisking(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ngeneukwenu, Madridguy and all the die - hard supporters of Buhari on nairaland, what do you have to say? Now that more and more corrupt cases are being blown open in this government, is PMB still a saint? I need a cogent answer
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Mynd44... Good afternoon bro.

At this rate of missing money, APC won't take 16yrs to ruin Nigeria.

4 yrs is okay

most of you calling buhari dullard are worst than a retard ,, judging by nairaland youths ... i am just disappoint everyday by we youth reasoning ....calling you guys are just tew lazy,,bunch of illitrates who cannt jus take there time to read before commenting ... the NIA got the fund from GEJ ....NiA omitted that fund in it report to the present administration ... but the discovery of the ikoyi fund seem to be unvieling other misappropriation ..#shekena .
read post with a neutral mind n the message will be HD clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by ReubenE(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
brainpulse:
Are you sure you're not the olodo?

Did the article say at what point the money got missing?
The Honourable member only mentioned when the money was appropriated.

When the money was given does not equal when the money got missing.

Sorry, if I was a bit rude. I have to be rude to be kind though
Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by GrammarCheck: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
ReubenE:

Are you sure you're not the olodo?

Did the article say at what point the money got missing?
The Honourable member only mentioned when the money was appropriated.

When the money was given does not equal when the money got missing.

Sorry, if I was a bit rude. I have to be rude to be kind though

The money was shared by GEJ during the election dollar jamboree of 2015. Due to a change in govt, everybody went to hide their share not knowing one day, the owner will come knocking.

It was not stolen during Buhari's tenure, infact, Buhari's tenure is demanding answers . So Nigerians, read before you react like expired chemicals

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another $202m Missing From NIA Coffers – Reps by HIPROFILE(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
IN MY OWN OPINION I THINK THIS PERSONS IN THIS SO "LEADERSHIP CLASS" OF THE 70'S AND 80'S HAVE FELT THAT THEY HAVE ALL GOTTEN THEIR FARE SHARE WHICH THEY BELIEVE THEY DESERVE TO RULE THE COUNTRY TURN AFTER EACH PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY CLAIMED THEY FOUGHT FOR THE CO-EXISTENCE OF THE COUNTRY HENCE HAVE EARNED FOR THEMSELVES OPPORTUNITY TO RULE.

UNFORTUNATELY AND PERHAPS SUDDENLY AS THE BATON OF RULER-SHIP GOT TO MUHAMADU BUHARI, THEY REALIZED THE NEED TO TAKE LEADERSHIP TO YOUNGER GENERATION. BECAUSE THEY ARE FINALLY FED UP AND ALSO ASHAMED ON TURN OUT OF EVENT DURING THE CURRENT REIGN OF BUHARI. IT HAS DONE ON THEM THAT NIGERIA CAN ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHEN THE RIGHT CLASS OF LEADERS RULE

IBB HOWEVER IS NOT FAR FROM THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT IS EVIDENT IN THEIR STYLE OF ARCHAIC LEADERSHIP WHICH ALSO EXPLAINS THE REASON NIGERIA HAD REMAINED STAGNANT AND FAR FROM SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS AS A NATION.

IT IS THEREFORE PARAMOUNT ON US ALL TO THINK, GO ALL OUT, PUT ALL HAND ON DECK AND REDIRECT OUR LEADERSHIP COMPASS.

WE NEED TO SUPPORT THIS MOVE SINCE THEY HAVE BEEN FORCED TO SPEAK UP.

SAY NO TO TRIBAL HATE, SAY NO TO NEPOTISM, SAY NO TO FAVORITISM, SAY NO TO MEDIOCRITY, SAY NO TO CORRUPTION...NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News: Former PDP Spokesperson, Dayo Adeyeye Decamps To APC / Dangote To Open $8bn Oil Refinery / Abba Kyari Faces Dismissal By Police, Trial By NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.