Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos (41529 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Sunnah1(m): 7:05am On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
Mercy Johnson's ugliness is extremely infectious to her kids....

Kindly show us the real pix your mum at her younger age
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2018
ClitoPen:

Hahahahhahahahahahah....Dem don dupe you?
yes ooo I was a victim and it was a lesson well learnt
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Is it your take back? angry

We're all going back to dust, even you Mr. Holy Michael.
I know but not day maybe after my 105yrs
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by taiwolovers: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2018
happy famiy
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by amakadihot87(f): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2018
elegantslayer:
Is it ur ugliness, at least her husband loves her and she has been able to keep her marriage with her ugliness
..........dont mind him.........in his entire life he wount be able to get a woman as shapely as mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is it operation show your teeth?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by donqx: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
oh
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Favouramani:
I know but not day maybe after my 105yrs

Maybe, but not if you keep poke nosing and insulting NRA card carrying members in good standing wink

#TheRelevance

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
yanabasee:
Mercy Johnson's ugliness is extremely infectious to her kids....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos / AY Changes Hairstyle, Looking Young & Fresh / Obi Cubana, Tunde Ednut & Friends Hang Out Together In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.