Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (33238 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Yea than God 4 jesus
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by maxinz: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2018
Liscolite1:
Hbd mama faith
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
HigherEd:

you are the one that is insecure, if not you won't be jumping from one thread to the other displaying your depressed life. At the rate you are going I hope you don't commit suicide because Christianity was here even before your father was born and would remain even after you rot in your grave.
how did you diagnose my life with depression?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2018
I celebrate God for you mama.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Alphalite(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2018
But let your first care be for his kingdom and his righteousness; and all these other things will be given to you in addition. Matthew 6:33
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by akinboyo: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2018
Ignorance @ the highest level! Doctors can only treat, it's God that heals, let that sink into your head.
miqos02:
Cool
Papa u forgot to inform us that you spent some money to pay doctors who treated her
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by fajob: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2018
HigherEd:
"My wife is here today celebrating her 60th birthday. Death came to seize her in 2004. But Jesus stepped in to destroy the devil…In the midst of that attack, I was in 27 nations, blasting the head of the devil, with a wife dying!
Seek ye first the interest of My kingdom and leave the rest to Me...
She's on her feet today...
---
I said to Jesus, ‘that you heal her is not what makes you my God. Whether you heal her or not, you are my God.’
I'm sure He must have said, ‘My son, make you no vex, I will heal her now’." --- Bishop David Oyedepo, February 4, 2018
#FAOat60
#ServingGodPays
#KingdomFirstLifestyle
#TakeYourTerritory4Christ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA FROM ALL OF US @ www.jolagict.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2090284944347148&id=301344519907875
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2018
Hallelujah! cheesy

The Bishop!

Great Man of God!

Happy Birthday Ma cool
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Eqbumb(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2018
You may not have not even 1/4 of what he has cos you can't fast for a week let alone a year
Donshemzy1234:
If I have 1/3 of what Bishop Oyedepo have I will sincerely serve God more than anyone in the whole wide world.

Happy birthday Mummy Faith, may you at the end make it to Paradise.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2018
Hbd Mama,thank u for taking care of papa,my mentor.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Dotng: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
Cool
Papa u forgot to inform us that you spent some money to pay doctors who treated her
The role of Doctors in the process of treating her are well documented in the book she wrote after she was healed titled, Rescued From Destruction.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by okotolulope: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2018
[Wehdone Sir, but Winners chapel had become a big church before social media came naa...quote author=Papiikush post=64801781]Time for the gullible Nigerians to offer up different cars and houses as gift to their mummy GO. Then expect blessings from God as reward

Meanwhile their distant cousins are suffering from poverty. cheesy

How to become a successful GO (General overseer) in Nigeria

* Build a befitting church
* Make sure you have sweet mouth
* invite gospel musicians and organize a lot of concerts
* Make sure your publicity team are doing excellent works on social media
* Preach about tithe and offering. Make sure you don't miss the topics on first fruits
* Bribe people for miracles cheesy

Make sure you do all these then sit back and watch Nigerians worship your feet wink
[/quote]
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ekeke1(m): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2018
come on close dat ur mouth der
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by miqos02(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2018
Dotng:

The role of Doctors in the process of treating her are well documented in the book she wrote after she was healed titled, Rescued From Destruction.
nice one
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday ma
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by justinaa2012: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
If I have 1/3 of what Bishop Oyedepo have I will sincerely serve God more than anyone in the whole wide world.

lol......dnt always forget d input kos it begat d output.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2018
Eqbumb:
You may not have not even 1/4 of what he has cos you can't fast for a week let alone a year

Do you know me..... No

Okay if I really want to I can fast for the rest of my life.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by donnie(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
Thank You Woman of God.

Not every woman knows how to be pastor's wife. Some would have preferred that their husband stay put buy their side to prove his love.

Now you cam laugh. I celebrate with you Ma
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
Cool
can money buy life?
look for your late head of state abacha or your late president umuru yaradua & ask if their money prevent them from death

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Daypholarge(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2018
Just go and try that and lets see what happens?
Papiikush:
Time for the gullible Nigerians to offer up different cars and houses as gift to their mummy GO. Then expect blessings from God as reward

* Preach about tithe and offering. Make sure you don't miss the topics on first fruits

Make sure you do all these then sit back and watch Nigerians worship your feet wink
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2018
WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA AND MORE OF GOD'S GRACE AND WISDOM. smiley
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2018
Papiikush:
Time for the gullible Nigerians to offer up different cars and houses as gift to their mummy GO. Then expect blessings from God as reward

Your post doesn't need a second glance for all to see your foolishness and stupidity. How do you build a befitting church? You can't start a church with nothing and grow it into this with a sweet mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
Cool

He has committed another crime for not saying that abi? You will tell me which medical services is free...even if na u get the hospital....
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
Cool
Despite the huge amount of money spent on Yar Adua, he could not be saved.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, bro. The doctors did their part and God did His.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by spencekat(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday Mama
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Papiikush:

Next time you want to say something like helping the poor, speak with sense and not sentiments towards ministers. Don't be stupid like Daddy Freezer.
Got that?

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by IamProdigy: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Donshemzy1234:

Job...said even if you slay me...I will yet worship you... until you're completely yielded you would believe it's money that make people worship God... if its that way, Missionaries in Sudan wud have given up naa
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by andinyanga(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hbd mum, llnmpngh.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
miqos02:
Cool

I cannot confirm this, but sometimes even if you are in the hospital, if God doesn't heal, doctor may not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Wary Of Romantic Boyfriend And Girlfriend Relationships / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) / The Pastor With The 'Magic' Jacket (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.