Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (33236 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by MusicSots: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
If I have 1/3 of what Bishop Oyedepo have I will sincerely serve God more than anyone in the whole wide world.

Happy birthday Mummy Faith, may you at the end make it to Paradise.

She's already in Paradise now
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by MusicSots: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShitHead:
You left your dying wife at home, blasting the head of the devil in 27 nations. Awwww. That's so romantic. You are so responsible sir.

"Blasting the head of the devil". The devil suppose don die by now na.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by rebecon: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
hbd ma llnp gudhealth more grace n GLORY ijn
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy Birthday Ma..... The people saying some kind of things, hold your belief let others hold theirs.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
IamProdigy:

Job...said even if you slay me...I will yet worship you... until you're completely yielded you would believe it's money that make people worship God... if its that way, Missionaries in Sudan wud have given up naa

I'm just talking about myself. I'm not job.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by IamProdigy: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Donshemzy1234:

I'm just talking about myself. I'm not job.

its never about you...its about JESUS...so your assumptions wudnt count...don't you think?
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by doyka: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
* Build a befitting church
* Make sure you have sweet mouth
* invite gospel musicians and organize a lot of concerts
* Make sure your publicity team are doing excellent works on social media
* Preach about tithe and offering. Make sure you don't miss the topics on first fruits
* Bribe people for miracles cheesy

Make sure you do all these then sit back and watch Nigerians worship your feet wink

You know all it takes and you are still poor !
u need to be checked grin
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by saintmark88(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShitHead:
You left your dying wife at home, blasting the head of the devil in 27 nations. Awwww. That's so romantic. You are so responsible sir.

Sacarsm at its peak

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Osashalom: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
If I have 1/3 of what Bishop Oyedepo have I will sincerely serve God more than anyone in the whole wide world.

He started when he had nothing,. If you can't serve God now how can you serve him when you are that rich.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
She's looking young.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Charly68: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Mama is looking younger every year..happy birthday ma. Long life and prosperity unto you in Jesus name
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by dorocent(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy bday my mama
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Indeed, Jesus is the all time, greatest healer.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Follygunners: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Donshemzy1234:

...at ur expense, Fool.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Donshemzy1234: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Osashalom:

He started when he had nothing,. If you can't serve God now how can you serve him when you are that rich.

Grace...

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by franxalive(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=Emmyjah50 post=64801921] Many were treated and they died . Praise God for Mummy.[/quote he seems not to acknowledge that fact!!!
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by LaudateII: 12:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Dotng:

The role of Doctors in the process of treating her are well documented in the book she wrote after she was healed titled, Rescued From Destruction.
That was an inspiring book. At the end of the day, those medications prescribed by the doctors didn't do much. She still had to rely on faith, God's mercy and healing power as well as daily intake of the holy communion, before her condition improved. May God grant her many more years of good health, happiness, strength and joy.
Re: Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) by Jefak(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Very Funny Comments here, Ya'all will see what He's seeing if You do what He has done, How many of you can still Serve God with a dying wife??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Wary Of Romantic Boyfriend And Girlfriend Relationships / The Pastor With The 'Magic' Jacket (Photos, Video) / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.