Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Pls Advice Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me. (581 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me. by CsRockefeller(m): 12:05am On Feb 05, 2018
I'm currently in one of the northern States doing orientation for NYSC, during my first week i noticed a girl, she's very quiet, calm, doesn't talk to anyone, and always focused.

I got close to her after some time, took pictures with her and thought i have found à lady that I can build something real with. She wanted to work at OBS (Orientation Broadcasting service) same with me, so it looked like we were made for each other. By the way she's from Benue ànd schooled in Benue, I'm from IMO and schooled in Ogun state.

She was accepted to work in OBS, I was turned down, one day while she was in d studio, I paid N200 for a shout out to her, telling how much I love her, she heard it and was elated, in my mind i thought she's d one, i collected her number and sent her a lovely message, and till today she never replied. Worse was when i took my phone to d OBS and told her to help me charge it, but she declined saying there is no space, I felt down and decided to forget her.

Out camp ends tomorrow, so I decided to take a stroll to mami (bar) and to my surprise i saw this girl beinh manhandled by 3 guys, I was shocked and spell bound, couldn't believe my eyes, thus is someone I thougy I'm baffled, wondering if i will ever meet a good girl, she looked like one, acted like one but wasn't one.

Once again my heart has led me astray.

Are there still good girls out there? Do you know one? Is there still hope of me meeting one?
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Jamariwolff(f): 12:16am On Feb 05, 2018
Tor How should we advice you now?
Re: Pls Advice Me. by JudgementHammer: 12:36am On Feb 05, 2018
U dey find good girl for nysc camp. No be fun everybody go there for?

I put it to you to find fire inside well filled with water first, then ur request for advice shall be granted.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me. by Nutase: 1:55am On Feb 05, 2018
Children talk.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me. by Everest1989(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2018
Nwanne your head no too correct...Benue girls wey dey share their Pusey anyhow like free WiFi...I don stay with their women...
Re: Pls Advice Me. by Oxster(m): 6:53am On Feb 05, 2018
This is Y de university shouldn't be admitting kids of 15 yrs old in de institution

(1) (Reply)

Late Ebony Military Guard Charged By Ghana Airforce / Guys Abeg Reason Dis Matter, Who Is Being Childish Here. / They Always Want To Take But Never Give!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.