Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,401 members, 7,812,175 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (50452 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
oga walk out of that relationship and make sure you don't give her any explanation.

356 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
kenddys:
oga walk out of that relationship and make sure you don't give her any explanation.
pls broda can I call you

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by heed101(m): 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
I found it hard to comprehend what you wrote. Anyways do anything that will be you happy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by heed101(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
I found it hard to comprehend what you wrote. Anyways do anything that will make you happy.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
heed101:
I found it hard to comprehend what you wrote. Anyways do anything that will be you happy.
srry my hand is shaking I can't even think well, just want to talk to someone

214 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Abbeysunday(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Treat her like a bitch she is......Bleep her like animal morning day and night

Buh while doing so give ur heart to another girl....a girl dat is capable of cheating is capable of murder

U feel me

209 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Preshy561(f): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed don't ever house such lady,she might do worst tomorrow.

49 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by pedrilo: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ezi ofia

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:
Treat her like a bitch she is......Bleep her like animal morning day and night

Buh while doing so give ur heart to another girl....a girl dat is capable of cheating is capable of murder

U feel me
bro eeh, I would av done that but she's trying to trap me with a baby, and also I can't imagine drilling the same well with my elder cousin... honestly I think I will also find a way to hurt her emotionally not physically... same bitch text me dz Morin DT she will never cheat on me, she loves me bla, bla, and I told her jokingly told her to break up instead of cheating on me. I just weak

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
Preshy561:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
don't ever house such lady,she might do worst tomorrow.
thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IamPlato(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2018

Bro I Like So I Will Advice You...

Look For A Strong Plank, beat Your Cousin With It. Make Sure You Beat Him Well Until Blood Stains The Plank...

Make Sure Its Done At Night... Give Your Girl Two Got Slap That Will Resound For One Week

25 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamPlato:

Look For A Strong Plank, beat Your Cousin With It. Make Sure You Beat Him Well Until Blood Stains The Plank...

Make Sure Its Done At Night... Give Your Girl Two Got Slap That Will Resound For One Week
lol... and render 5 kids fatherless, thanks

69 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by emelda86(f): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Imagine the prostitute Ashawo ten kobo...

God punish her don't ever take her back tell her you know what transpired between her & your cousin

Useless girl

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IamAirforce1: 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
She's a cheap and shameless prostitute , walk out of that relationship and be strong ok ..

A worthless being like her don't deserve a good guy like you .. if she comes around to beg you for forgiveness don't take her back .

114 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by emelda86(f): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
bro eeh, I would av done that but she's trying to trap me with a baby, and also I can't imagine drilling the same well with my elder cousin... honestly I think I will also find a way to hurt her emotionally not physically... same bitch text me dz Morin DT she will never cheat on me, she loves me bla, bla, and I told her jokingly told her to break up instead of cheating on me. I just weak

Are u a learner, burst her bubble tell her to take the child to your cousin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Wasky101: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
That is not your gf, she is our gf. Op pls dm me her number I wanna hear her side of the story

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by madone: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chai sori broda. Just be strong ok. I pray God help u. I was in a situation lik this some years back then i broke up with her though itbwas not my cousin she was sleeping with. Just a random dude. But i must confess i took some actions to get her off my world i changed rom being mr nice guy to a bad bad nigga. Today i know i av hurt some innocent guys too by slping with their girlfriends and i have broken some hearts of innocent girls that i used to heal .when u break up with her u ll be fine and better. Did i hear some people tell you to forguve her. Pls dont talk her back no matter the plead. She can not charge. A girl sleeping with ur married cousin is a demon. Dump her and move on. Dump her you ll be fine. I heard someone saying u should nt tell her the reason. See my guy let her know u know it ll hunt her for life. Dont bear the pain alone.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by plessis: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:
She's a cheap and shameless prostitute , walk out of that relationship and be strong ok ..

A worthless being like her don't deserve a good guy like you .. if she comes around to beg you for forgiveness don't take her back .
What do you mean by that?....
What nonsense advice is this?. ....

@OP.... If she begs you for forgiveness, take her back, bang the hell out of her, I mean fvck her like a paid whorree .... Wait till 1-2am and throw her out of your house....

That's how you treat hoes.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
madone:
Chai sori broda. Just be strong ok. I pray God help u. I was in a situation lik this some years back then i broke up with her though itbwas not my cousin she was sleeping with. Just a random dude. But i must confess i took some actions to get her off my world i changed rom being mr nice guy to a bad bad nigga. Today i know i av hurt some innocent guys too by slping with their girlfriends and i have broken some hearts of innocent girls that i used to heal .when u break up with her u ll be fine and better. Did i hear some people tell you to forguve her. Pls dont talk her back no matter the plead. She can not charge. A girl sleeping with ur married cousin is a demon. Dump her and move on. Dump her you ll be fine. I heard someone saying u should nt tell her the reason. See my guy let her know u know it ll hunt her for life. Dont bear the pain alone.
thanks bro, funny enuff i was advising someone against that last week, sleeping with random girls Cus u hurt won't make you better I dnt knw sha, I guess I will gradually break it off, but is hard cos she lives in the next street

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IamAirforce1: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
plessis:
What do you mean by that?....
What nonsense advice is this?. ....

@OP.... If she begs you for forgiveness, take her back, bang the hell out of her, I mean fvck her like a paid whorree .... Wait till 1-2am and throw her out of your house....

That's how you treat hoes.

Oh .. Lol cheesy

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by IamPlato(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
lol... and render 5 kids fatherless, thanks

So He Has Five Kids...

What An Animal!

Well I Didnt Say Kill Him though

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
dvkot:
So me and my girl have been together for about 2years, and she was the one who approached me. but regardless I love her and we are mentally married even planned a future together.
This morning she went to charge her phone somewhere, and I also went to charge mine too, so I just went to to her whstsapp and saw her complaining of pain due to the rough sex.
my heart has been shattered I dnt even know what to do... this my cousin is way older than me and is married, if I confront her Shey may tell him and he may try to hurt me. so pls guys tell me what to do

Rough sex shattered your heart? Continue.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Cladez(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamPlato:

This man here is capable of murder.Injure your family because of a girlfriend?

seriously you need to wise up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamPlato:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by slimjaney: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
You are shaking because a girl you are fvcking without paying her bride-price is also fvcking your cousin.... Electric cooker dey inside your brain!!

GET OUT

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I hate to admit it but I agree with you for once tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice by dvkot(m): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
slimjaney:

You are shaking because a girl you are fvcking without paying her bride-price is also fvcking your cousin.... Electric cooker dey inside your brain!!

GET OUT
alcohol and weed go help me small, dude heart break bad ooh

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend / Gentle Giant: Meet Brazil’s Tallest Man Who Fell In Love With Small Woman / Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.