Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (92675 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by fibonacci2526: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
princetom1:
Na waa o. Anything that has connection with mikkyangel na.... lipsrsealed

Na so we see am, lolll.

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
it's not even about mikky now, but about perezuche. I'm telling you, mikky is far better than perezuche. Maybe he thinks I'm a dunce, I done even know. Even when my first shipment through him got to Lagos, he still charged me #1000, he said it's for the cost of picking the item from mikkyangel to his place. I paid him the money but I asked myself, was I the one that booked from Mikky or him. wasn't the most money calculated with the landing cost? ever since then, he has seen me as an ATM machine. asking me to pay to unlock a phone HE PICKED
Honestly am getting to understand why Mikky acts the way he does. You felt you are the only one who paid to pickup your item? Bro you are not the only one I dealt with, with the way you crawled to me begging for help I least expected all this your actions.

I already told you, if you don't prove all what you said, you are wasting your time here. You would prove every single alligations here.
Nah your item not mine, we go see who go tire.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
I need someone to moderate on this case from this thread. I'll even need the attention of cc: mikkyangel here, i need some clarifications from him. Back to you perezuche, i will need you to 1) PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF WHERE I CALLED YOU A THIEF. 2) TO TELL ME WHAT MY #205,000 HAS BEEN DOING WITH YOU SINCE LAST WEEK WHEN YOU DIDN'T USE IT TO PICK THE PHONE I PAID FOR & U NEVER TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T PICK IT NOR RETURN THE MONEY.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
Look at the time stamp on the screenshot I added, someone just contacted me to unlock, he bought an iPhone that is blacklisted and stolen. 65k to unlock, he bought it from OfferUp, so who him go hold? Only God knows how much he bought it.
I told you my job is to find phones that are easy to unlock. Yours is to unlock with 7k and you are complaining, bossing me around as if I should serve you.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
I need someone to moderate on this case from this thread. I'll even need the attention of cc: mikkyangel here, i need some clarifications from him. Back to you perezuche, i will need you to 1) PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF WHERE I CALLED YOU A THIEF. 2) TO TELL ME WHAT MY #205,000 HAS BEEN DOING WITH YOU SINCE LAST WEEK WHEN YOU DIDN'T USE IT TO PICK THE PHONE I PAID FOR & U NEVER TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T PICK IT NOR RETURN THE MONEY.
I used the money as a pillow in my room. Questions you are supposed to ask first you are asking last.
Ask CuteCeo how long his money was with me before we got a deal for him?
Go look for whoever you think would preside over this issue, cos as it stands nah till next year you go get your items and money
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by princetom1(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

Why do people judge without getting facts? Did anyone of you who are calling Mikkyangel hear the entire story before concluding? Please anyone who can't the pain to consider both sides of the story should desist from commenting.

I didn't mention ur name bt since u mentioned mine, if u care to know... Mikkyangel is a fraud... I repeat, he is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ask Shobo how long his money was with me as well, ask Okiks12, you don't know my job, you think you're smart. Am done replying you till you come to your senses.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:
Look at the time stamp on the screenshot I added, someone just contacted me to unlock, he bought an iPhone that is blacklisted and stolen. 65k to unlock, he bought it from OfferUp, so who him go hold? Only God knows how much he bought it.
I told you my job is to find phones that are easy to unlock. Yours is to unlock with 7k and you are complaining, bossing me around as if I should serve you.
help me ask him the link between this screenshot and my phone. In this case, the person bought the phone himself and only contacted you to help unlock. In my own case, I PAID YOU TO BUY THE PHONE. So who should be responsible for the unlock fee.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by soladnet14: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
I don't know why you guys can't do the search on your own, this is Naijiria, he will surely show naija stuffs. Be careful in dealing with them, to avoid stories. He can easily use your funds to get sweet deals and then sold it off, that's how they roll / business.

11 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Rakiticbarca: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

Honestly am getting to understand why Mikky acts the way he does. You felt you are the only one who paid to pickup your item? Bro you are not the only one I dealt with, with the way you crawled to me begging for help I least expected all this your actions.

I already told you, if you don't prove all what you said, you are wasting your time here. You would prove every single alligations here.
Nah your item not mine, we go see who go tire.
Bro, I must say that you are not approaching this stuff the right way, I want to believe you are a business man or just coming into business, you should always know that your clients are always correct even when they are wrong, customers satisfaction should be the utmost, please them, accept bn wrong even when you are right and I bet you, you wouldn't need an advert to sell your biz to the world, your customers will do the adverts on your behalf.
Try and meet the guy and talk it off this medium. Settle yourselves, correct right the wrongs. Don't try to be defensive and see it work out.

7 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by xreal: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
@ Perez

1. I read through and wouldn't want to judge, but blocking your client off your WhatsApp is HIGHLY suspicious.

That was where you both transact business and communicate.

2. Mikky's thread is far over 700 pages, and only God knows the number of his clients.....I haven't come across 'one' accusation of this kind on his thread. (there may be one, but I haven't read of such)

3. You thought over this side of business before you ventured into it...you need to be careful and handle your clients with intelligence.

4. Mikky has always referred clients to you either for unlocking or 'searching' services. How you treat your clients affects him (positively or negatively).

My Point.
Unblock whoever has complaints on WhatsApp.
Settle all on WhatsApp.

Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
Bro, I must say that you are not approaching this stuff the right way, I want to believe you are a business man or just coming into business, you should always know that your clients are always correct even when they are wrong, customers satisfaction should be the utmost, please them, accept bn wrong even when you are right and I bet you, you wouldn't need an advert to sell your biz to the world, your customers will do the adverts on your behalf.
Try and meet the guy and talk it off this medium. Settle yourselves, correct right the wrongs. Don't try to be defensive and see it work out.

Bro, I thought that was the sensible thing to do, I was trying to work things out with him as a customers before his recent outburst, he doesn't ask the right questions and comes to unnecessary conclusions. I became fed up.
See the screenshot, was that me trying to work this out?

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

I used the money as a pillow in my room. Questions you are supposed to ask first you are asking last.
Go look for whoever you think would preside over this issue, cos as it stands nah till next year you go get your items and money
lol...... next year is not far now. Guess everyone understood what I meant by the bullying initially on this thread. on top my item and money. I love people like you, arrogant and adamant. Guess you are still looking for the screenshot of where I called you a THIEF and a FRAUD. When two Nairalanders( williams969 and w33consult ) scammed me of #145,000 last week for Naira to Skrill exchange, I begged them to return my money but they declined, I knee the step I took with them. like I said, I know what to do in your own case. because Nairaland is a faceless forum, you always think you can bully people around and act the way you like. sebi it's till next year.

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by fibonacci2526: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Read the chat extract, I can only blame agbajesaid you saw the handwriting on the wall, you should have backed out,from one "flashed deal" to another. You should have just moved on from him but idk why you still allow yourself to be played. I hope you learn from this.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by mukhcech(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

[s]Go look for whoever you think would preside over this issue, cos as it stands nah till next year you go get your items and money[/s]

You are now God abi undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by mukhcech(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
princetom1:

I didn't mention ur name bt since u mentioned mine, if u care to know... Mikkyangel is a fraud... I repeat, he is a fraud

Shattap jare undecided
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by klexycole(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

Go look for whoever you think would preside over this issue, cos as it stands nah till next year you go get your items and money.

This is very ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by xreal: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
klexycole:

This is very ridiculous.

In fact, I am disappointed with that.

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Read the chat extract, I can only blame agbajesaid you saw the handwriting on the wall, you should have backed out,from one "flashed deal" to another. You should have just moved on from him but idk why you still allow yourself to be played. I hope you learn from this.
it's not over bro. He thinks he has a case. Till now, he hasn't been able to answer my questions. A screenshot of where i called him a thief and why he held on to my money, making me to believe the phone has been picked. I will only conclude he used my money to buy phones and after selling them, chose to refund me. For over 5days, he didn't tell me anything was wrong.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
mukhcech:

You are now God abi undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
No one is playing God here, this issue was brought up for the below because of the comment below, he brought the matter here cos he wanted others to see and judge for themselves. Since he couldn't ask me quitely but make accusations that I bought his items and was trying to swindle him off it..
You even accused me of modifying my post to cover up my tracks.
How did he come to such conclusions?

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by klexycole(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
xreal:

Intact, I am disappointed with that.

Now, I couldn't help but agree with the PRIDE allegation levelled against him.

Imagine that statement, very apathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
klexycole:

bro, it's not about the PRIDE alone. All i've said about him here is the TRUTH and nothing but the truth.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
I already told you, you dey waste your time,

The accusations are there:

You telling me Mikky picked up your phone and confirmed the arrival when I never told you of such. (am yet to see the pickup Mikky did, for iphone 8 plus 256gb)

And you telling me I modified my thread to cover up what I did is the worst thing you could ever think of.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:
I already told you, you dey waste your time,

The accusations are there:

You telling me Mikky picked up your phone and confirmed the arrival when I never told you of such. (am yet to see the pickup Mikky did, for iphone 8 plus 256gb)

And you telling me I modified my thread to cover up what I did is the worst thing you could ever think of.
sebi i'm wasting my time ni, i've heard you.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Since you were not gentle enough to let me explain, I told you to send account so I refund your cash, you never listened, but kept on insisting I must provide your phone, phone Mikky hasn't picked up.
Meaning I bought your phone already and was playing a fast one on you.
You already called my reputation to question and would love to go any length with you.
This is no fraud issue, I gave you the option to refund your money not once but twice

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Shrapnels: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
klexycole:

Don't mind the mumu...can u imagine the ode telling him till nextyear ontop his hard earned money...i no kuku blame him..He took after his senior broda mikky...very arrogant and rude.
They both act as if dem be mini god helping people free of charge...its high time people wake up to knw they are making money out of dem.

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:
Since you were not gentle enough to let me explain, I told you to send account so I refund your cash, you never listened, but kept on insisting I must provide your phone, phone Mikky hasn't picked up.
Meaning I bought your phone already and was playing a fast one on you.
You already called my reputation to question and would love to go any length with you.
This is no fraud issue, I gave you the option to refund your money not once but twice
okay, it took you 5 days to know that Mikky didn't pick the phone and to decide to refund me. You believe you have liberty to hold on to my money and pay bak when you wish to? Regardless of the business you might have used d money for within that time?
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Shrapnels: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
bro, it's not about the PRIDE alone. All i've said about him here is the TRUTH and nothing but the truth.

Hello bros..my advice for you is to send him ur acct number for refund and forget dealing with him..na his type SARS dey condemn their legs.

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
xreal:
@ Perez

1. I read through and wouldn't want to judge, but blocking your client off your WhatsApp is HIGHLY suspicious.

That was where you both transact business and communicate.

2. Mikky's thread is far over 700 pages, and only God knows the number of his clients.....I haven't come across 'one' accusation of this kind on his thread. (there may be one, but I haven't read of such)

3. You thought over this side of business before you ventured into it...you need to be careful and handle your clients with intelligence.

4. Mikky has always referred clients to you either for unlocking or 'searching' services. How you treat your clients affects him (positively or negatively).

My Point.
Unblock whoever has complaints on WhatsApp.
Settle all on WhatsApp.

Wish you the best.
Thanks for your input bro, he was already calling my reputation to question by his comment that's why I blocked him so we could trash the issue here.

Why would I want to refund your money since you are not allowing me to explain and you tell me no I must provide your phone?

There are people out there who are honest business men, I want to make him know that, am not afraid to bring the matter here because he keeps threatening me of coming online to make a report, I never forced him or put a gun to his head, all my clients understand how we work, you send money and I pay for the items, then you wait until it arrives.
Sometimes money can be with me for days because seller hasn't met up with Mikky, in his case there was a reschedule because when seller called Mikky, Mikky wasn't available then, so this evening was rescheduled, why would start labelling me a fraud with his accusations? How can I provide a phone i haven't picked up? If you are not patient enough then I refund your cash, that's same with all my clients no exceptions.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
okay, it took you 5 days to know that Mikky didn't pick the phone and to decide to refund me. You believe you have liberty to hold on to my money and pay bak when you wish to? Regardless of the business you might have used d money for within that time?
This is my problem with you, so you think you are the only one sending me cash, so your money is so important that I have to use it for business? These are the reason I blocked you on WhatsApp, so how are you coming to this conclusion again? What business did I use your money for? I seriously don't understand your sense of reasoning. You send money the same way every other clients send money so if my business is just to buy phones for all the clients who send money as well, what is the business I use your money for?
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by twinskenny(m): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:

Egbon send your account. Number let's d issue and there abeg of u... there maybe misunderstanding here and there...deals can be funny sometime bro... sometime mikky will be on his way for pickup and the seller will message him that the phone is sold.. perez abeg refund him and always take your time to explain things clearly to your client..bless you
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
I would equally file a case for defamation of my image, cos that's what started this whole debuckle, you can't keep telling me what I haven't done and what me to be smiling with you.

Do you want screenshot of my bank statement? Bro seriously you need to learn how to talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Reply)

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ GRACEGLORT TV Repair & Services. ⏯️ ⚙️ ⭕️ ♨️ / Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.