Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (92700 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Xanarchy: 10:09am On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
that's absolutely what happened. Long before now, he flashes me with good deals and after making payment, he will just tell me another story. he did it for me to the extent that I said it to his face.
i'm not Justifying anybodys claim, but it could have been better if you guys had respected yourselves and solved this privately. Even mikky is at fault, he'd go ahead and buy you am iPhone with simlock (ad if he doesn't know how expensive they are). He'd be claiming he doesn't have time, Mr Man what's your job them, why are we then paying you. I believe there's room for improvement for both mikky and perez. Don't feel cos you already have some die hard customers then you can treat your new customers like poo. Customer satistfaction should be your priority

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2018
Agbaje Said, if I hear one more word of you accusing me of buying a phone for you and selling it to someone else to make profit, you would explain the rest of the stories to the police.

Am warning you for the very last time.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by sherif4owo(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:
Agbaje Said, if I hear one more word of you accusing me of buying a phone for you and selling it to someone else to make profit, you would explain the rest of the stories to the police.

Am warning you for the very last time.

Try to resolve the issue privately, both of you are not kids.
You are risking your online business reputation and scaring away new customers. ##Advice
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Stormyweather(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2018
LOL I just cant stop laughing o

POLICE IS EVERYBODY'S FRIEND O

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2018
sherif4owo:

Try to resolve the issue privately, both of you are not kids.
You are risking your online business reputation and scaring away new customers. ##Advice
I won't have any business at all if this guy keeps going on with the things he is typing here.
Calling me who am not is not good for my business either.
When I blocked him on WhatsApp, everyone who came here were crying pride and arrogant, put yourself in my shoes, this guy keeps calling me what am not. It ain't funny at all.
cc: dragnet please I would need your assistance please.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Adinije(f): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2018
People should stop looking for sweet deals. (Awoof dey run belle)
Besides, when you compare all the fuel, high rate, commission to ebay deals, you will still arrive at the same place.

Nobody should touch me o, I am not feeling fine undecided

8 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2018
ASUS Zenbook with core i7
Backlit Keyboard
4gb RAM
500GB HDD
1gb Nvidia Dedicated memory

112k, landing cost to Lagos..
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Stormyweather(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:

I won't have any business at all if this guy keeps going on with the things he is typing here.
When I blocked him on WhatsApp, everyone who came here were crying pride and arrogant, put yourself in my shoes, this guy keeps calling me what am not. It ain't funny at all.
from the onset, you went about this the wrong way.

if a customer calls you names and all you can do is threaten him/her then you need to learn proper business ethics. All you could have done was to apologize and apologize some more. its business, no need for pride. imagine me coming here for the first time to transact with you and i see you threatening someone, i will already feel threatened. just apologize and i am pretty sure he will take off some of his posts. you should even be grateful he didn't open a thread.

7 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:

cc: I'm sure dragnet will hear from the 2 parties involved before taking any step.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stormyweather:

if a customer calls you names and all you can do is threaten him/her then you need to learn proper business ethics. All you could have done was to apologize and apologize some more. its business, no need for pride. imagine me coming here for the first time to transact with you and i see you threatening someone, i will already feel threatened. just apologize and i am pretty sure he will take off some of his posts. you should even be grateful he didn't open a thread.
bro, I don't know if you remember me, I was the one that bought Oukitel and Samsung S5 from you. Pls did I know you before sending the money for the phone to you? Did I give you any problem at all? I've been having business deal with people on Nairaland here since 2013. I warned this guy of the implication my coming here will have on his business but he went ahead to block me and asked me to come talk to him on his thread. Do I need to say more before anyone knows the kind of person he is now, atleast his comments speaks volume. I told him he needed a PR, he thought I was joking. On top say he did me strong thing, he still dey threaten me again.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:

Bro please you are derailing my thread, and still going ahead with your unfounded accusations. Bro this your talks is what angers me, am warning you, not everyone is as stupid when it comes to money as you are, please end this your childish behavior. Be warned and desist from this your defamation.

Bro do you have proof of this? You should grow up, there are some people money don't move, stop this your talks.
Does anyone has proof Mikky picked the said phone and I sold it for someone else?
Said be warned, you are pushing me beyond limits now.
This is my last warning
I'm the one you are using the derogatory word "stupid" for abi? I know you are uncouth. It's better you keep quiet because the more you try to display ignorance here thinking you have a point/case, the more I will expose your yansh
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Stormyweather(m): 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
bro, I don't know if you remember me, I was the one that bought Oukitel and Samsung S5 from you. Pls did I know you before sending the money for the phone to you? Did I give you any problem at all? I've been having business deal with people on Nairaland here since 2013. I warned this guy of the implication my coming here will have on his business but he went ahead to block me and asked me to come talk to him on his thread. Do I need to say more before anyone knows the kind of person he is now, atleast his comments speaks volume. I told him he needed a PR, he thought I was joking. On top say he did me strong thing, he still dey threaten me again.
WOW!!! small world. Said is a cool headed dude, i remember when he first bought my oukitel and then he proceeded to buy S5, we haven't met before yet he sends the money. bro its your trust and calmness that made this Op do all of these and still threaten you on top of it, anyway, lets just see how this plays out.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stormyweather:
WOW!!! small world. Said is a cool headed dude, i remember when he first bought my oukitel and then he proceeded to buy S5, we haven't met before yet he sends the money. bro its your trust and calmness that made this Op do all of these and still threaten you on top of it, anyway, lets just see how this plays out.
I swear that's what he used against me. he sold #100 product to me for #200 yet I bought it, on top that, he still dey bully me. How can I buy 4 phones from him and only one works fine, the remaining 3 are as good as dead, yet he has the effrontery to ask me for more money to Unlock the phone. A phone he picked for me oooo. The phone is LOCKED, the battery uses just 20min without usage. etc. same with the Two Note 3 he got for me. I still went ahead to do business with him even with all I went through with the first shipment. instead of him to look for a way to compensate me, he come dey bully me again.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by fibonacci2526: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Stormyweather:

This is the problem with the so called business men here, sorry can change so many things but Pride nor go gree them. In as much as I don't believe in the cliche that customers are always right, this case wouldn't have escalated to this point if he had just been straightforward with the guy tbh.

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by fibonacci2526: 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
I swear that's what he used against me. he sold #100 product to me for #200 yet I bought it, on top that, he still dey bully me. How can I buy 4 phones from him and only one works fine, the remaining 3 are as good as dead, yet he has the effrontery to ask me for more money to Unlock the phone. A phone he picked for me oooo. The phone is LOCKED, the battery uses just 20min without usage. etc. same with the Two Note 3 he got for me. I still went ahead to do business with him even with all I went through with the first shipment. instead of him to look for a way to compensate me, he come dey bully me again.

Na Oja okunkun be this I swear, isn't there supposed to be a way the buyer verifies that these phones are indeed as stated?

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
I'm the one you are using the derogatory word "stupid" for abi? I know you are uncouth. It's better you keep quiet because the more you try to display ignorance here thinking you have a point/case, the more I will expose your yansh
Expose what? That I stole from you? That I played you? That I duped you?
Since you aren't as intelligent as I thought you were I desist from replying you from now on.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 12:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:
Pick Up Alert!!!

1. Idboyostic: iPhone 7 Plus 32gb with box.
(picked up)

2. Nairacountry: iPhone 8 Plus 64gb

3. CuteCeo: iPhone 7 Plus 256gb (already picked)

4. Shobo: 2 iPhone X and 1 iPhone 7 Plus 128gb (already picked)

5. BestySam: iPhone 7 128gb

6. Said: Samsung Note 5 and Laptop (picked up, enjoy your life bro)

7. Rhapsody: iPhone 8 Plus

Please hit me up on WhatsApp...
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by gentyholar: 12:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is the 3rd time you're going to say I desist from replying you. Lol , I wonder why you (said) can't just send your account number and collect your money back. FYI you can get the so called deal on amazon. Clean tested with buyers protections , patapata 10k increment but be rest assured you are getting what you paid for.

Just that you people are too lazy to search for yourself on offerup. If you can go through the pain and have a good bargaining skills, you don't need to pay anyone bogus amount just to search.

5 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Stormyweather(m): 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
fibonacci2526:

This is the problem with the so called business men here, sorry can change so many things but Pride nor go gree them. In as much as I don't believe in the cliche that customers are always right, this case wouldn't have escalated to this point if he had just been straightforward with the guy tbh.
he is obviously proud and feels he has arrived. he must be comparing himself with mikky

2 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Stormyweather(m): 12:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:

Since you aren't as intelligent as I thought you were I desist from replying you from now on.
Guy i think you have to stop being rude to the OP, all you have to do is just apologize
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:

lol.... thumbs up to the brilliant boy. Arrogant ignoramus
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
gentyholar:
This is the 3rd time you're going to say I desist from replying you. Lol , I wonder why you (said) can't just send your account number and collect your money back. FYI you can get the so called deal on amazon. Clean tested with buyers protections , patapata 10k increment but be rest assured you are getting what you paid for.

Just that you people are too lazy to search for yourself on offerup. If you can go through the pain and have a good bargaining skills, you don't need to pay anyone bogus amount just to search.
he already paid me my money. if not he wouldn't have been ranting the way he is. Lazy is not the word sir but busy. I'm always busy, that's why I opted for his service but his service is ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
he already paid me my money. if not he wouldn't have been ranting the way he is. Lazy is not the word sir but busy. I'm always busy, that's why I opted for his service but his service is ONE CHANCE

One chance? In essence, potential customers should be careful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by twinskenny(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Adinije:
People should stop looking for sweet deals. (Awoof dey run belle)
Besides, when you compare all the fuel, high rate, commission to ebay deals, you will still arrive at the same place.

Nobody should touch me o, I am not feeling fine undecided

U must finish what u started come.and take paracetamol
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Adinije(f): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
twinskenny:

U must finish what u started come.and take paracetamol
Lol, I can't #Runningaway
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
Still unlocking

AT&T clean
AT&T premium
TMOBILE finance and clean

All unlocking...
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by xreal: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:

Na wa o.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
EVERYTHING IS SORTED OUT AND WE ARE GOOD TOGETHER. IF HE FOLLOWS ALL THE ADVICE I GAVE HIM, HE WILL NEVER BUY A LOCKED PHONE AGAIN. I CAN NEVER BLAME ANYONE FOR HARDWARE PROBLEM LIKE BATTERY LIFE, CHARGING PORT etc BECAUSE ITS HARD TO DETECT WITHIN A SHORT PICK UP PERIOD BUT I WILL ALWAYS BLAME THE PICK UP MAN FOR BUYING A LOCKED PHONE BECAUSE IT COULD BE AVOIDED LONG BEFORE MEETING THE M SELLER BY JUST USING THE IMEI TO CHECK THE PHONE STATUS. SO I AM AT PEACE WITH PEREZUCHE NOW.

THANKS
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by xreal: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
EVERYTHING IS SORTED OUT AND WE ARE GOOD TOGETHER . IF HE FOLLOWS ALL THE ADVICE I GAVE HIM, HE WILL NEVER BUY A LOCKED PHONE AGAIN. I CAN NEVER BLAME ANYONE FOR HARDWARE PROBLEM LIKE BATTERY LIFE, CHARGING PORT etc BECAUSE ITS HARD TO DETECT WITHIN A SHORT PICK UP PERIOD BUT I WILL ALWAYS BLAME THE PICK UP MAN FOR BUYING A LOCKED PHONE BECAUSE IT COULD BE AVOIDED LONG BEFORE MEETING THE M SELLER BY JUST USING THE IMEI TO CHECK THE PHONE STATUS. SO I AM AT PEACE WITH PEREZUCHE NOW.

THANKS

Good to know that.

We disagree to agree!

Everyone should go back to business.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
perezuche:
ASUS Zenbook with core i7
Backlit Keyboard
4gb RAM
500GB HDD
1gb Nvidia Dedicated memory

112k, landing cost to Lagos..
Still available
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Rakiticbarca: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
gentyholar:

how about when you finish the search and mikkyangel refuses to respond to your chats, and by the time he replies after like 24 hrs, then the seller tells you sorry, it's bn sold.
Anyway, please is there any one else doing such pick up here, I need to look for another person. Mikkyangel seems to have some sets of people he relates with.

5 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
As good as new iPhone 8 Plus 64GB
Factory unlocked.
Just phone only.

187k, landing cost to Lagos..

Hit me up on WhatsApp sharply if needed...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (47) (Reply)

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ GRACEGLORT TV Repair & Services. ⏯️ ⚙️ ⭕️ ♨️ / Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.