Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (92704 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
twinskenny:

Egbon send your account. Number let's d issue and there abeg of u... there maybe misunderstanding here and there...deals can be funny sometime bro... sometime mikky will be on his way for pickup and the seller will message him that the phone is sold.. perez abeg refund him and always take your time to explain things clearly to your client..bless you

Why is he the only one am having issues with? I don't know. Why are other clients not complaining. You know the details before you opted in, I never put a gun to his head.

I have delivered to various clients both in and outside Lagos, but with his case, it is obvious you can't please everyone. There would always be haters.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
twinskenny:

Egbon send your account. Number let's d issue and there abeg of u... there maybe misunderstanding here and there...deals can be funny sometime bro... sometime mikky will be on his way for pickup and the seller will message him that the phone is sold.. perez abeg refund him and always take your time to explain things clearly to your client..bless you
sir, sending the account number wasn't the problem, but I wanted to correct an impression in him. He believes he has done nothing wrong by choosing to refund the money. This is the interpretation of what he did in Law. He obtained money from me to help me obtain a product he claimed was available, I'm sure within a day or too, he would have known whether the pick up failed or went through. Within those times, he didn't communicate me to let me know whether there was any hiccup. FLASHPOINTS:
1) I paid him 2-3 days before Mikky did express shipping.

2) he opted to refund me 3 days after Mikky confirmed all shipped goods have arrived Nigeria.

A sane person will conclude he sold the phone and opted to refund the capital and take the profit, if NOT, why didn't he tell me there was any hiccup within those 5 days?.
I hope you understood my point sir

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by zevous: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:
Have a super sweet deal for OnePlus 3, 6gb Ram, 64gb ROM.
I already agreed 160USD with seller, contact me if you are interested.
is it still available?
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
zevous:
is it still available?
Yes, now in Lagos.

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
sir, sending the account number wasn't the problem, but I wanted to correct an impression in him. He believes he has done nothing wrong by choosing to refund the money. This is the interpretation of what he did in Law. He obtained money from me to help me obtain a product he claimed was available, I'm sure within a day or too, he would have known whether the pick up failed or went through. Within those times, he didn't communicate me to let me know whether there was any hiccup. FLASHPOINTS:

2) he opted to refund me 3 days after Mikky confirmed all shipped goods have arrived Nigeria.

A sane person will conclude he sold the phone and opted to refund the capital and take the profit, if NOT, why didn't he tell me there was any hiccup within those 5 days?.

I became insane since I didn't tell you I was working on getting you the deal, which I agree

You became SANE when you used that opportunity to call me out for fraud and labelling all sorts of theories.. Clap for yourself..
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Iamnobody: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

I became insane since I didn't tell you I was working on getting you the deal, which I agree

You became SANE when you used that opportunity to call me out for fraud and labelling all sorts of theories.. Clap for yourself..

Yo bro for the sake of your business unblock him from WhatsApp and sort everything out....you’re both derailing this thread and it’s not a good impression for your prospective customers.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Iamnobody:

Yo bro for the sake of your business unblock him from WhatsApp and sort everything out....you’re both derailing this thread and it’s not a good impression for your prospective customers.
Noted
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by wildchild02: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Perez sef dey block people trololololololo, I laff in Swahili grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by klexycole(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
wildchild02:
Perez sef dey block people trololololololo, I laff in Swahili grin

Honestly, I keep wondering. This seems to be the recent practice among the so-called businessmen.

Before any disagreement is being settled, they would have blocked you on the platform both parties communicate.

This is a very bad business practice and should be totally neglected.

@ Perezuche,

Please, kindly resolve this issue amicably with your client. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
if you must return my money. you do so with apology because you defaulted not ARROGANTLY.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
klexycole:

Honestly, I keep wondering. This seems to be the recent practice among the so-called businessmen.

Before any disagreement is being settled, they would have blocked you on the platform both parties communicate.

This is a very bad business practice and should be totally neglected.

@ Perezuche,

Please, kindly resolve this issue amicably with your client. Thanks!
Bro you guys should understand, I did it on purpose so he can air his points here, I don't want it to seem as if am oppressing him and he is doing me a favour by not bringing it here

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
if you must return my money. you do so with apology because you defaulted not ARROGANTLY.

I equally need to beg you to come collect your items I guess?

Nah all these rubbish him for dey tell me for WhatsApp.

You be real businessman. You never ready my brother...
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by xreal: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

Bro you guys should understand, I did it on purpose so he can air his points here, I don't want it to seem as if am oppressing him and he is doing me a favour by not bringing it here

Oya, no ves.

Unblock him now. Make una resolve d mata for WhatsApp.

Don't scare away prospective clients.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

I equally need to beg you to come collect your items I guess?

Nah all these rubbish him for dey tell me for WhatsApp.

You be real businessman. You never ready my brother...
I will let the sleeping dog lies. Reasonable people don follow me talk. You think you have a case but you don't. This is me being nice with you. If I decided to take it PERSONAL with you, you will use clients money for case, I wouldn't wanna frustrate your life. I will be expecting my password to collect my items sent to my WhatsApp and I will be expecting my money latest 10am Tomorrow morning. Have a good life
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
twinskenny:

please do you have idea of what it cost to change iPhone 6s battery and unlock it. That's the same 6s he sold to me for over #97,000. LOCKED with 20min battery life.

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:
I will let the sleeping dog lies. Reasonable people don follow me talk. You think you have a case but you don't. This is me being nice with you. If I decided to take it PERSONAL with you, you will use clients money for case, I wouldn't wanna frustrate your life. I will be expecting my password to collect my items sent to my WhatsApp and I will be expecting my money latest 10am Tomorrow morning. Have a good life

All these your threats, bros nah open forum you write am no be WhatsApp, remember. I go remind you when the time comes..
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

All these your threats, bros nah open forum you write am no be WhatsApp, remember. I go remind you when the time comes..
I'm a law abiding citizen and I know how to use law to teach insolence business men/women a lesson. So refrain from being one. I don't remember threatening you at all nor threaten to harm you in whatever way. So you have no problem with me. just give me my items and refund my money. That's all.

Note: If you default me , I will get you arrested and prosecuted. It's not a THREAT. So take note
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
agbajesaid:

Most of you seem to feel you are the only ones who know the road to the police.

You dey forget say with all you have typed both here and WhatsApp I have a case against you.
Bro if you want I fit start am. Cos you won show say you smart
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:
Pick Up Alert!!!

1. Idboyostic: iPhone 7 Plus 32gb with box.
(hit me up on WhatsApp, I didn't work yesterday)

2. Nairacountry: iPhone 8 Plus 64gb

3. CuteCeo: iPhone 7 Plus 256gb (already picked)

4. Shobo: 2 iPhone X and 1 iPhone 7 Plus 128gb (already picked)

5. BestySam: iPhone 7 128gb

6. Said: Samsung Note 5 and Laptop

7. Rhapsody: iPhone 8 Plus

Please hit me up on WhatsApp...

Pick up notice
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by zevous: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
perezuche:

Yes, now in Lagos.
price please
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
zevous:
price please
Please reach me on WhatsApp.. Thanks.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Xanarchy: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who's got a neat phone of 40-50k here for sale
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 1:53am On Mar 05, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note 8

160k, Landing cost to Lagos..

Chat up if you want it now
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 2:03am On Mar 05, 2018
OnePlus 3T, 6gb Ram and 64gb ROM.
16MP back and front camera...

80k, landing cost to Lagos..
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by jagaban12: 2:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Xanarchy:
Who's got a neat phone of 40-50k here for sale

HTC One M9..
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Stormyweather(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
it's not even about mikky now, but about perezuche. I'm telling you, mikky is far better than perezuche. Maybe he thinks I'm a dunce, I done even know. Even when my first shipment through him got to Lagos, he still charged me #1000, he said it's for the cost of picking the item from mikkyangel to his place. I paid him the money but I asked myself, was I the one that booked from Mikky or him. wasn't the most money calculated with the landing cost? ever since then, he has seen me as an ATM machine. asking me to pay to unlock a phone HE PICKED
are you serious about this? Who is this guy? Greed is way into his life.

3 Likes

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Stormyweather(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2018
princetom1:
Na waa o. Anything that has connection with mikkyangel na.... lipsrsealed
I was about to mention you when I say make I read through first grin
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by princetom1(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2018
Stormyweather:
I was about to mention you when I say make I read through first grin

Both of them is mad... I just have nt to comment on the issue at hand because both of them is mad, aswear

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Xanarchy: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2018
jagaban12:

HTC One M9..
no thanks, Samsung preferably
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by Xanarchy: 9:54am On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:

it's a normal thing, d guy saw a good deal and couldn't afford to give you. Yours is better cos you weren't the one that seached for it. When mikky did me strong thing the time he was to pick an iPhone 6s for $100 or so(mad deal right), i was having difficulties in doing the transfer (it wasn't my first time doing business with him). He couldn't just pick it and tell me to pay the next day, instead he picked it and stopped replying my messages (seller confirmed he's the one thay picked it), I'm sure he sold it off to someone on the forum

1 Like

Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by agbajesaid(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Xanarchy:

it's a normal thing, d guy saw a good deal and couldn't afford to give you. Yours is better cos you weren't the one that seached for it. When mikky did me strong thing the time he was to pick an iPhone 6s for me, i was having difficulties in doing the transfer (it wasn't my first time doing business with him). He couldn't just pick it and tell me to pay the next day, instead he picked it and stopped replying my messages
that's absolutely what happened. Long before now, he flashes me with good deals and after making payment, he will just tell me another story. he did it for me to the extent that I said it to his face.
Re: Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets by perezuche(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
agbajesaid:
that's absolutely what happened. Long before now, he flashes me with good deals and after making payment, he will just tell me another story. he did it for me to the extent that I said it to his face.
Bro please you are derailing my thread, and still going ahead with your unfounded accusations. Bro this your talks is what angers me, am warning you, not everyone is as stupid when it comes to money as you are, please end this your childish behavior. Be warned and desist from this your defamation.
Xanarchy:

it's a normal thing, d guy saw a good deal and couldn't afford to give you. Yours is better cos you weren't the one that seached for it. When mikky did me strong thing the time he was to pick an iPhone 6s for $100 or so(mad deal right), i was having difficulties in doing the transfer (it wasn't my first time doing business with him). He couldn't just pick it and tell me to pay the next day, instead he picked it and stopped replying my messages (seller confirmed he's the one thay picked it), I'm sure he sold it off to someone on the forum
Bro do you have proof of this? You should grow up, there are some people money don't move, stop this your talks.
Does anyone has proof Mikky picked the said phone and I sold it for someone else?
Said be warned, you are pushing me beyond limits now.
This is my last warning

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (47) (Reply)

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ GRACEGLORT TV Repair & Services. ⏯️ ⚙️ ⭕️ ♨️ / Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale / (TECHSturvs PowerBanks HQ)Cheap! 10000mAh,10400mAH,20000mAh PowerBanks available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.