Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises (2631 Views)

"Give Your Woman MouthAction 9 Times A Week" – Joro Olumofin / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises by Oyindidi(f): 12:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Martin0:

OK, i dey come my go one my line
Through pm
Re: Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises by Martin0(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Through pm

er hian OK oya use the one wey dey my profile oo
Re: Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:44am On Feb 06, 2018
you are right in some areas but sex 16times a week is too much oo.even the 100k get as e b as you go ask how much does an average nigerian earn....asfor the ladies, they deserve it more, i mean one's own wife.,,,,they should be treated well.they are the best gift from God to us...
Re: Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2018
Confused woman. 16 times a week then also, fasting and prayer in the same week. The prayer will not even cross the ceiling.
Re: Make Love With Your Wife 16 Times A Week – Relationship Consultant Advises by mikaael(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Even joro is promoting late marriage for women by increasing their expectation of 100k as monthly allowance while they keep their salaries. And promoting early widowhood and request for divorce with 16time sex every week

see better summary.,
lemme comman be going

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] / Why are Nigeria Girls this heartless? / See What This Shameless Singer Was Caught Doing With Her Private Part On Stag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.