Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] (2572 Views)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
The rate at which I receive money nowadays, I'm beginning to suspect myself of money ritual. Lol.

Whenever someone buys our book, he informs us before making payment. Just like the guy below, who just paid 7k some seconds ago. He informed us before making payment.

Typing...

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Now, this 7k below is in my account and I don't know who sent it. I go chop am o! I don't want anyone to come tomorrow and accuse me of eating his money without sending him his book.

I'm announcing this because I don't like eating money that isn't mine. But this one, I go use am buy bole.

Typing...

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
If you're the sender, all I need is for you to tell me the name of the bank and location you sent it from and I'll resend your money to you.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thats good of you.
Some people will swallow that money

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
That's your Christmas appreciation from me grin No, you don't have to thank me.

Find the sender angry

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
QueenBelle:
Thats good of you.
Some people will swallow that money
That's how e suppose be. Let me tell you what happened to me and it made me to realize the power of a great nation or a great person is in obedience and sincerity.

Back in university, there was this subject I didn't like and I hardly read it. It's time for exam, yet I didn't study it. A day before the exam, I had to cram and cram and cram. I was awake throughout that night.

In the morning, I refused to eat, though, I was hungry. I ran to school and sat for the exam. In the exam hall, I was hungry and my eyes were turning.

Luckily, it finished and I ran to a Chinese restaurant, dropped my phone on the chair and ordered a FULL plate of fried rice and other things like a hungry man.

My brain was still spinning and I couldn't think straight. I finished my food, paid $5 for everything I ate, stopped a cab, and left. When I got home and pressed the elevator's a spirit said, "Check your pocket. Where is your phone?" Immediately, I knew I had forgotten my phone. Omoh, my eyes clear like highway.

I used the train, since it's cheaper, to search for my phone. The truth is: I didn't know where I dropped it neither do I know the restaurant anymore. I was confused because this phone has too many vital information and documents. This was when I knew a hungry man has worse retentive memory than a drunk man.

I felt depressed and went home. I promised myself never to do anything again while hungry. I arrived, looked at the 15 storey build I was living with my roommate, pressed the elevator, and pressed the 12th floor. I alighted, opened the door and guess what?

My phone was already at home smile. Wow! I couldn't believe it. "Guy, wetin you dey think wey you go fo get your phone?" I shunned him and grabbed my phone. What a relief. Later on, I explained everything to him and he laughed.

Here is the thing: the police of that country brought it. These police are like CIDs, they know everything. They tracked the owner and sent it to my address. These police don't ask for money, unlike a certain country's police. If you know, you know.

So, the lesson I learned from this experience I had was: honesty is dignity.

So, I replicate that experience all my life. Whatever isn't yours, isn't yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
That's your Christmas appreciation from me grin No, you don't have to thank me.

Find the sender angry
Lol. Keep my Christmas gift o! It's coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Luckily, I found the owner and I'm currently chatting with him. Now, I can eat the money with rest of mind.

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Finally, I we have sent him his book and have taken our 7k. Clean cash. It never runs dry.

I'm stingy, so from the 7k, I'll send ₦500 card to the first two people that'll drop a comment below this one.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Smily202(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
drop am
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Am in cheesy
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Achor1111(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
seconded
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Smily202:
drop am
Your number, Sir. Indicate the network.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by eddykaka(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Am in o
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:
Am in cheesy
Yes, you're in. If you know, you know. Mrs. Manhood cheesy

Modified. Should I send it to your sister's number?
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
eddykaka:
Am in o
Late entrance. cry Next time.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Achor1111:
seconded
Late, dear. Next time.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, you're in. If you know, you know. Mrs. Manhood cheesy

Modified. Should I send it to your sister's number?
No, mine this time kiss
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

No, mine this time kiss
PM it to me.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
PM it to me.
Thank you dear, God bless you abundantly. smiley you embellish my numbers twice today. Am grateful

Awoof dey sweet o.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
That's how e suppose be. Let me tell you what happened to me and it made me to realize the power of a great nation or a great person is in obedience and sincerity.

Back in university, there was this subject I didn't like and I hardly read it. It's time for exam, yet I didn't study it. A day before the exam, I had to cram and cram and cram. I was awake throughout that night.

In the morning, I refused to eat, though, I was hungry. I ran to school and sat for the exam. In the exam hall, I was hungry and my eyes were turning.

Luckily, it finished and I ran to a Chinese restaurant, dropped my phone on the chair and ordered a FULL plate of fried rice and other things like a hungry man.

My brain was still spinning and I couldn't think straight. I finished my food, paid $5 for everything I ate, stopped a cab, and left. When I got home and pressed the elevator's a spirit said, "Check your pocket. Where is your phone?" Immediately, I knew I had forgotten my phone. Omoh, my eyes clear like highway.

I used the train, since it's cheaper, to search for my phone. The truth is: I didn't know where I dropped it neither do I know the restaurant anymore. I was confused because this phone has too many vital information and documents. This was when I knew a hungry man has worse retentive memory than a drunk man.

I felt depressed and went home. I promised myself never to do anything again while hungry. I arrived, looked at the 15 storey build I was living with my roommate, pressed the elevator, and pressed the 12th floor. I alighted, opened the door and guess what?

My phone was already at home smile. Wow! I couldn't believe it. "Guy, wetin you dey think wey you go fo get your phone?" I shunned him and grabbed my phone. What a relief. Later on, I explained everything to him and he laughed.

Here is the thing: the police of that country brought it. These police are like CIDs, they know everything. They tracked the owner and sent it to my address. These police don't ask for money, unlike a certain country's police. If you know, you know.

So, the lesson I learned from this experience I had was: honesty is dignity.

So, I replicate that experience all my life. Whatever isn't yours, isn't yours.
hm.... Well thats how its truly supposed to be.
Nigerians will pocket that phone immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
QueenBelle:
hm.... Well thats how its truly supposed to be.
Nigerians will pocket that phone immediately
Yes, but some Nigerians are changing. A friend of mine lost his iPhone, this was when iPhone wasn't popular in Nigeria. Guess what? This person traced him and gave it to him — he couldn't believe it. It happened in PH.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by PrincessB1(f): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, but some Nigerians are changing. A friend of mine lost his iPhone, this was when iPhone wasn't popular in Nigeria. Guess what? This person traced him and gave it to him — he couldn't believe it. It happened in PH.
Wow! Some people are simply good
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Thank you dear, God bless you abundantly. smiley you embellish my numbers twice today. Am grateful

Awoof dey sweet o.

Lol. The word, "embellish" just reminded me of my guitar teacher. Every little thing, he says, "Embellish it with an A minor chord."

1 Like

Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Smily202:
drop am
By 12 AM without getting the digit, it expires.
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Smily202(m): 5:10am On Oct 27, 2018
iLegendd:
By 12 AM without getting the digit, it expires.

No vex bro. Got low ba3. If the favor is still on. That's my number. 09099583406., thanks
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Tony142: 7:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Eberechi24:
Am in cheesy

your head get oil grin
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Tony142:

your head get oil grin
if my head no get oil, wetin i gain?
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Tony142: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Eberechi24:

if my head no get oil, wetin i gain?

nothing, but i will advice u to get out of nigeria, b4 those useless NNPC go come drill the oil commot from ur head cheesy
Re: Please, Who Sent Me This Money? [Picture] by Eberechi24(f): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Tony142:

nothing, but i will advice u to get out of nigeria, b4 those useless NNPC go come drill the oil commot from ur head cheesy
Lol,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Exposed After Abducting And Sleeping With Married Woman In Edo / SHOCKER! Married Woman Confess To Husband, How Men Poured Sperm On Her! / Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.