Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story (37371 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by free2ryhme: 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
360frolic:
Last week media personality, Stephanie Coker’s husband was embroiled in controversy after alleged chats between him and a Bells university student leaked.

In the chats, the Bells University student said to be planning an all-weekend hookup with Olumide Adenirokun at Eko Hotels.

In a statement released today, Yolanda, claimed she was hacked and the chats were fabricated .She said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/stephanie-cokers-husbands-alleged-side.html

"i was hacked"

lamest line in the book

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Ajewealth123(m): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2018
Rr
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by LyfeJennings(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
This girl fumble hands down
Wey she suppose keep quiet
U are as guilty as Judas
Just keep quiet
The good thing is ur price has gone up
A lot of people go dey respect U
Now U will get more sophisticated clientele

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
The lies here can wake Lazarus and kill him again and straighten zacaous.
Lie Mohammed is still learning work with this lady.
The witches in the village are now maneuvering chats...
Well done ma

She’s lying, she’s a good looking side chick but needs to know and play her position better.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by harry2sexy(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Its not easy staying married in that Lagos o
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by niggi4life(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
The Married man and the Yolanda girl are both FOOLS, who do they think they are deceiving?

Why will a hacker waste his time to hack your account and post trash when he can not gain anything from it. BTW who are you in the society that will make one to set you up?

Instead of u to keep shut and move on you are here screaming you got hacked.. Idiiot

And same hacker will hack into Stephanie Coker husband's IG account and send messages to your "hacked" account too.... Useless thing

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Ceasardgreat(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Before..She go agree??

Its just a simple case of medicine after death.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by xris5050(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
I guess this ingenious hacker also put up the thigh revealing pictures in you profile ? �������
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by fpeter(f): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

No, I don't.

Don't trade the future.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Opentokwowledge: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
angry grin... Omo ale oniro
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Theonlycoolmonk: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
PearlStreet:

Ojuku was married and went on to marry his friend's daughter.

Ekwueme impregnated a married woman TWICE!

I guess they're both afonjas.

at least them no knack their daughter in-law like Obasanjo. grin grin grin grin

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by McCobble(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
see this hoelosho dey form good upbringing, Haba! fear God oh! see as krokro full her lap mtceew!
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Homers123(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chidinma, sef deny the video initially.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
fpeter:

Don't trade the future.

I won't. I'll get my PVC and encourage everyone around me to equally do so.

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by jobonnairaland: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2018
This girl is stupid. Does she think everyone is foolish?
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Awoo88: 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Threebear:
The lies here can wake Lazarus and kill him again and straighten zacaous.
Lie Mohammed is still learning work with this lady.
The witches in the village are now maneuvering chats...
Well done ma
How can lie Muhammad learn from anyone
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by fairheven: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
I truly believe her... someone must have done this to tarnish her
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Annie939(f): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
why blaming the girl? they should go after the man ,all this women should hold there husband responsible if anything goes wrong in their marriage for me the girl is innocent men should control there prick for there wife's sake
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by jobonnairaland: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:
This girl fumble hands down
Wey she suppose keep quiet
U are as guilty as Judas
Just keep quiet
The good thing is ur price has gone up
A lot of people go dey respect U
Now U will get more sophisticated clientele
LOL! She's not even spectacular. There are more classical chicks than her in that school. But they do not make noise.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by tiger28: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
afonja and infidelity are like bread and butter. grin grin

I dey my house come beat me. grin grin grin
See fool! Does her name sound like Yoruba name??sounds more like igala.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Babyurgly1(f): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nygma:
What did she use to break the silence?
axe grin
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Blingblings(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is it that your account was hacked or that it was photoshoped?Abeg talk one make I know wetin I go do ojere
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Theonlycoolmonk: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
tiger28:
See fool! Does her name sound like Yoruba name??sounds more like igala.

The guy too na Igala abi? grin grin
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Adekunlemoyo: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Who get ur time to dey hack ur acct..wetin u get or on wot purpose?....mumu! cool cool cool
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Nizguy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
u are not a runs girl rather u are a jump girl that jump from one married man to another.

more power to ur elbow grin
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by chiguru(m): 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
no time you owe your life�
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by godofuck231: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oh sorry olosho, that's what was meant
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by 4sls: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Story
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by DrCee(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
And ur brain was also hacked when u took DT half naked pix...
abi na Photoshop ni undecided
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by pally123: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Na the girl be that for right of the picture. Mehn, I for no mind to spend 2 nights with her too o

Peter Okoye: "I Would Never Come Back To P'square Even In Another Lifetime" / Khafi Kareem & Gedoni Ekpata Welcome First Child (Pictures) / E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion