Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story (37358 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by cooltola(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Theonlycoolmonk:
afonja and infidelity are like bread and butter. grin grin

I dey my house come beat me. grin grin grin
another tribalist spotted
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by LyfeJennings(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
jobonnairaland:
LOL! She's not even spectacular. There are more classical chicks than her in that school. But they do not make noise.

U know the saying

MANY WERE CALLED
FEW WERE CHOSEN
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by fpeter(f): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I won't. I'll get my PVC and encourage everyone around me to equally do so.

Very well, that's what we owe our offspring.

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by nelsoncool28: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
grin when a person starts explaining with big grammar.., just know that they are lying.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by shevjones(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
ShitHead:
With your toto like 3rd Mainland Bridge, you don pass runs girl. You dey fly now.
dont abuse her she no runz girl she BE capital O L O S H O

1 Like

Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
look at her, she no even wear pant. honorable family of side chicks
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Somto007(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
imagine person wey side chick work wan help she come dey form say them hack am... she dey important wey dem go hack ni? how much she get wey hackers go waste their time to hack self... abeg make she shut up her mouth...abi e dey pain am say dem no hook up?
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
LyfeJennings:
grin
This girl fumble hands down
Wey she suppose keep quiet
U are as guilty as Judas
Just keep quiet
The good thing is ur price has gone up
A lot of people go dey respect U
Now U will get more sophisticated clientele
abi oocheesy. She ought to have kept her mouth closedcheesy. The time dem accuse daniella okeke of frolickin with apostle sule sule she kept her mouth tightly shutcheesy.dats how u know a pro in the gamecheesy. Dis one don expose herself by opening her mouth and she come worsen everything by giving an amaturish liecheesy.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by baby124: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
Stupid ashweo. I read the chat and she was the one begging to be noticed by that man. Stalking him and initiating chats. Even suggesting Eko Hotel. Can your father lodge you or himself in Eko Hotel? You are finished. Dirty and hungry somebody. Hack ko, hacker ni.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Kokaine(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
hacker and photoshop in the same narration.

hmmmmm which one should we go for
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Shaw007(m): 2:24am On Feb 06, 2018
That's right, always blame the unseen hacker
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Assassin101: 8:56am On Feb 06, 2018
stfu b!tch, you know u lying
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Cityguy: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
Girl, you don't owe anybody any fucking explanation. It's your life and your body. Live it the way you damn wish. All of them get their own for body.
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by TEYA: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
myfantasies:
u r not a runs girl but r dressed half naked

And i am sure u took dis pics in one of d numerous hotels u have been to

Or u want to tell me say na ur papa house be dat undecided
Please don't speak about her like that, she is a christian from a very decent home grin
Re: Yolanda Nifise Ayemo Reacts To Olumide Adenirokun's Side Chick Story by Konquest: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2018
360frolic:
Last week media personality, Stephanie Coker’s husband was embroiled in controversy after alleged chats between him and a Bells university student leaked.

In the chats, the Bells University student said to be planning an all-weekend hookup with Olumide Adenirokun at Eko Hotels.

In a statement released today, Yolanda, claimed she was hacked and the chats were fabricated .She said:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/stephanie-cokers-husbands-alleged-side.html

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Stuff happens online... the dark side of
the Internet! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Convocation Photos: Graduates From UNIABUJA With Degree In Law / “why I Don’t Wear Bum Shorts” – Dakore Egbuson Reveals / Davido And Amanda Celebrate Their Baby Shower (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.