Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (49935 Views)

Pst Chris Oyakilome & Prophetess Warns Enenche, Ibiyeomie Over Daddyfreeze / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Charly68: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
go open ur own church na if its easy
Don't mind the Antichrist agent

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by remigiusizunna(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thieves. They know themselves.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
goat:
your generation is what you just spelt out
stewpid goat
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Follygunners: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Daddy & Mummy G.Os dressed like people of the world, owanbe joor. Awon foolish men of god, people! grin
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by ifko: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
madgoat:
Church business is the way to go in NIGERIA
Go and establish one in your neighborhood and let see how it will go

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by bezimo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
Brood of vipers.Just look at them.see their comments.. Someone is celebrating 60yrs..the evil bad will in them won't even let them keep their demonic nature aside and recognize something good at least.

Happy Birthday Mama Oyedepo.
God's blessing continue falling on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by abimic(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
This kind of good news gives frz heart attack... He would soon lose his heart over interference with another man's business.. Gbeborun........ Long live Ma...yeye of our time
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Woah...
Just saw our former immediate LFC Sabo Kaduna Pastor, Pastor Okenwa & his lovely wife amongst the ministers.
Will always recall your humility and how much God used you. The miracles and all.

Hallelujah!
Wishing Mummy Faith Oyedepo many more fulfilling years ma!
You Life is a Blessing!
We love you deeply.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by yatch360: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday. Ma. You are blest
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by horia: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Pastorprenure ... The business is blooming
The sheeples are paying

when it gets to the true 'pastorprenuers thread u would become invisible.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by madgoat(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
ifko:
Go and establish one in your neighborhood and let see how it will go
Come and be my first member.

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Ralo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
wellmax:
Gods Generals.

More blessings

Bellend!
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
that he did not come doesn't mean they are not in good terms
No one knows his schedule
u correct

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
DLuciano:
try and have a good heart
no harm meant! Just asking!

1 Like

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by adeomoade204(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
OmoOshodi:
The sheeples are paying

Who Holy Spirit eep

I lost my dad 2005 only because he believed. Mantle from papa, fasting and prayers were unable to rescue him from kidney failure @70yrs......instead of going for his routine check up in UK.

Note: Faith Oyedepo was revived by the best hospital in the whole world

We are too gullible in Africa

You re nothing but a capital letter MUMU. Did anybody preach to you or your late father not to use the hospital. If people work by faith and their faith is strong enough, good. Bishop don't use drugs, his wife does. Does that change the fact that they are both christian. If ur father had been in UK for the check up what gives u the impression he will still not die enroute to UK or even die on the hospital bed. Let's use our senses when posting on this platform. Good day and happy birthday to mama Faith Oyedepo
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by deebrain(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is it just me, but i love the outfit of Dr Eneche..
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by DLuciano: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2018
yemi1261:
no harm meant! Just asking!
OK. God bless you
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by koolgee(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy Birthday to her
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by histemple: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
sklateen:

here comes pastor okenwa and wife, he was in living faith church nsukka enugu state before

Before he started his own?
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by japhethGold: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday to you, Happy day to youuuuu, Happy birthday to you mummmmmmmmyy,
Happy birthday to you.

My family and I wish you long life and prosperity in JESUS MIGHTY NAME.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by onatisi(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Why didn't they invite daddy freeze ?
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Dolapo873: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Touchey:
And none of them could predict Buhari to be a failure
you are a big fool
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Touchey: 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Myself2:

Since they were busy with kingdom assignment, you should have gone ahead to do the prediction since your life assignment is fault finding
Whose kingdom?
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
wellmax:
Gods Generals.

More blessings

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by ufuosman(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday ma
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by sshalom(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
To a woman of uncommon humility, grace and depth; happy 60th birthday and many glorious years ahead.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by omocalabar(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
Gathering of Yoruba Christian gods...
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by omocalabar(m): 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
onatisi:
Why didn't they invite daddy freeze ?
They dare not..but wuld be forming christ-like

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=omocalabar post=64815203]Gathering of Yoruba Christian gods...[/quoteis Dr Paul Enenche and Ibiyeomie Yoruba?
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by vislabraye(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
OmoOshodi:
The sheeples are paying

Who Holy Spirit eep

I lost my dad 2005 only because he believed. Mantle from papa, fasting and prayers were unable to rescue him from kidney failure @70yrs......instead of going for his routine check up in UK.

Note: Faith Oyedepo was revived by the best hospital in the whole world

We are too gullible in Africa

It's not the fault of the Holy Spirit. Sorry about the death of your father.
I know many MOGs will shout that they don't take drugs or go to hospital. Well, that's for them. It's not a sin to take drugs.
Well, I don't know the issue with Faith Oyedepo but I know for sure that these MOGs go for regular checkups.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by fabby22(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
GOD BLESS YOU MAMA
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Trump4ril: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria
===========================
"Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist.
“Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father.
“Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari.
“Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari.
“This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie.
“When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire.
“Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.”
God is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Ishaq Akintola Cautions CAN, Uses TB Joshua As Example / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.