Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (49978 Views)

Pst Chris Oyakilome & Prophetess Warns Enenche, Ibiyeomie Over Daddyfreeze / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by OmoOshodi(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
vicardino:
Lemme not insult the dead but u can be sure I ain't dying soon. I know your type.
medicine after death..... Death is inevitable ...... Yours is closer than you think ..... Don't be afraid of dying soon .... Be afraid of where you are going after death
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by vicardino(m): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
You should be more concerned about where you are gonna spend your eternity. Ain't afraid of death cos I know when i'm gonna die and I tell u, it ain't happening anytime soon.
OmoOshodi:
medicine after death..... Death is inevitable ...... Yours is closer than you think ..... Don't be afraid of dying soon .... Be afraid of where you are going after death
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Arero: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Pastorprenure ... The business is blooming
The sheeples are paying

Who Holy Spirit eep

I lost my dad 2005 only because he believed. Mantle from papa, fasting and prayers were unable to rescue him from kidney failure @70yrs......instead of going for his routine check up in UK.

Note: Faith Oyedepo was revived by the best hospital in the whole world

We are too gullible in Africa

You just ended up being a critic, probably have been like that for a good number of years yet I can bet you haven't achieved as much as they have, physically, spiritually, financially. I doubt if anybody even knows your name apart from the community you live in.

keep opening your mouth and blab, it doesn't remove or add to their lives. Because the circumstance your dad died was bad should not make your reasoning faculty overturned.

Brother help yourself.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by OmoOshodi(m): 1:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Arero:

You just ended up being a critic, probably have been like that for a good number of years yet I can bet you haven't achieved as much as they have, physically, spiritually, financially. I doubt if anybody even knows your name apart from the community you live in.

keep opening your mouth and blab, it doesn't remove or add to their lives. Because the circumstance your dad died was bad should not make your reasoning faculty overturned.

Brother help yourself.
ass lickers.... Satan loves you... Imbecil.e
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by BdorianGray(m): 3:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
Awon goons toh di pastors

Hmmm never knew u were a Val's kid.. Happy birthday and happy Val's..
Hope ur lala be by ur side grin
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Berlyn1(f): 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
BdorianGray:

Hmmm never knew u were a Val's kid.. Happy birthday and happy Val's..
Hope ur lala be by ur side grin
lol thanks dearie HAPPY val

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.