Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (50208 Views)

Pst Chris Oyakilome & Prophetess Warns Enenche, Ibiyeomie Over Daddyfreeze / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by robosky02(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
great
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by ACE1010: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
go open ur own church na if its easy

Na hunger go pursue am back to his village cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Lovely538: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
OmoOshodi:
Pastorprenure ... The business is blooming
The sheeples are paying

Who Holy Spirit eep

I lost my dad 2005 only because he believed. Mantle from papa, fasting and prayers were unable to rescue him from kidney failure @70yrs......instead of going for his routine check up in UK.

Note: Faith Oyedepo was revived by the best hospital in the whole world

We are too gullible in Africa
your facts does not write-off miracles......i belive in miracles.... Halleluyah
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by kense88: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Useless crooks
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by BakireBulmaker: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
Finally from there

Is that chapel or old cafe?

Did you graduate after 2007?
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by covenantchildd: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
sklateen:

here comes pastor okenwa and wife, he was in living faith church nsukka enugu state before

Yea..so true bro..way bck 2011/12 while i did my nysc there..great preacher
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by OmoEpe(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's your new dawn ma.
This will be your best year ever in Jesus Name
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Religions Mafians, gathered in one place are a few families who brain wash millions and hold access to all their monies. Look at their faces, it is no more the faces of our old school preachers. These are mafians who use Christianity to generate their income.

Na dem know the way.

I love them......

3 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Is that chapel or old cafe?
Did you graduate after 2007?
dnt get u
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by BakireBulmaker: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Some people can very foolish.

Otherwise, how will they think monies from poor people can make these men rich

Do poor people pay tithes? How much is their offering if they pay at all? Aren't they always given welfare packages every Sunday? Isn't that why they come to church most of the time?

The big time tithers are big 'boys' who made it big before or after they became members. smiley

Damn! angry

2 Likes

Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by BakireBulmaker: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
dnt get u

Were you there in person?

Are you an alumnus of CU?
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
BakireBulmaker:

Were you there in person?
Are you an alumnus of CU?
none of The above
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by BakireBulmaker: 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
none of The above

Alright. Thanks.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by saltoasis: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
No matter the negativity and bitterness you put up. It can't stop their joy. When God blesses you no man can curse you.
I'm happy to rejoice with you ma. More years to come.

~~If you don't want to get to her age quote me. ~~
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by fajob: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
The 60th birthday anniversary of the wife of the founder of Faith Tabernacle, Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo held earlier on today was indeed a remarkable one as great giants of the kingdom stormed the occasion
Among those in attendance include Pastor EA Adeboye of RCCG, Bishop David Abioye of Goshen Land LFC, Bishop Thomas Aremu, Dr Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis with his wife, Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries and his wife, Pastor Femi Emmanuel and Wife, Bishop Feb Idahosa, Pastor Obong Ntia, the entire OYEDEPO FAMILY among other
Here are some pictures of the eventd
Happy Birthday to u Ma from all of us @ www.jolagict.com
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by FriendofGod: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thieves.
So, Faith Oyedepo too is a pastor
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by ladygudhead(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
So colourful. smiley HBD celele once more Ma! smiley May Jehoha continue to bless and lift you and your family.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by ayolanrewaju(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
You are a fool because you are not wise
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Riwolizzy: 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Happy birthday to her.
Meanwhile, haters everywhere. If it's easy to scam people, go and start your own ministry. I don't know why people who don't pay tithes are complaining for those who do. Talk about minding your business. Mtchew!
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
onuhabel1:
The 60th birthday anniversary of the wife of the founder of Faith Tabernacle, Pastor Mrs Faith Oyedepo held earlier on today was indeed a remarkable one as great giants of the kingdom stormed the occasion
Among those in attendance include Pastor EA Adeboye of RCCG, Bishop David Abioye of Goshen Land LFC, Bishop Thomas Aremu, Dr Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis with his wife, Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries and his wife, Pastor Femi Emmanuel and Wife, Bishop Feb Idahosa, Pastor Obong Ntia, the entire OYEDEPO FAMILY among other
Here are some pictures of the eventd

Con Partners.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
FriendofGod:
Thieves.

So, Faith Oyedepo too is a pastor

their wives n children's na pastors nah
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by OmoOshodi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lovely538:
your facts does not write-off miracles......i belive in miracles.... Halleluyah
There is nothing like miracle my brother .... It's just a mere coincidence

If after a bowl of rice some now tell you there is poison in what u just ate.... My brother ur brain may trigger reactions and you may start feeling sick

Same is miracle ... Stop being gullible
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by joshrare(m): 12:43am On Feb 06, 2018
sklateen:

here comes pastor okenwa and wife, he was in living faith church nsukka enugu state before

where is he now?
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Lovely538: 2:02am On Feb 06, 2018
OmoOshodi:
There is nothing like miracle my brother .... It's just a mere coincidence

If after a bowl of rice some now tell you there is poison in what u just ate.... My brother ur brain may trigger reactions and you may start feeling sick

Same is miracle ... Stop being gullible
its obvious u don't know what is a miracle , raising the dead Lazarus that is smelling after 4 days is a coincidence to you?now recive ur own miracle , your spiritual eyes that has been blind from birth be open in Jesus name.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by DUMCHRIS(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2018
sklateen:

really, thats good. he is presently at Agbor.
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by vicardino(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Sorry bro, your father died of ignorance and not because he believed. Faith and ignorance are two different things. Sorry for ur loss
OmoOshodi:
Pastorprenure ... The business is blooming
The sheeples are paying

Who Holy Spirit eep

I lost my dad 2005 only because he believed. Mantle from papa, fasting and prayers were unable to rescue him from kidney failure @70yrs......instead of going for his routine check up in UK.

Note: Faith Oyedepo was revived by the best hospital in the whole world

We are too gullible in Africa
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Myself2(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Touchey:

Whose kingdom?

If you don't know, then why do you think I'll tell you
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by OmoOshodi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lovely538:
its obvious u don't know what is a miracle , raising the dead Lazarus that is smelling after 4 days is a coincidence to you?now recive ur own miracle , your spiritual eyes that has been blind from birth be open in Jesus name.
were you there..... No be story you read.. Let's carry papa and daddy G.O go mortuary then make dem come wake dead body .... Bad rubbish .... Sheeples
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by OmoOshodi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
vicardino:
Sorry bro, your father died of ignorance and not because he believed. Faith and ignorance are two different things. Sorry for ur loss
Thanks same way you too go die soon
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by Lovely538: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
OmoOshodi:
were you there..... No be story you read.. Let's carry papa and daddy G.O go mortuary then make dem come wake dead body .... Bad rubbish .... Sheeples
i pray for u once again may your blind spiritual eyes be open... In Jesus name
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by vicardino(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lemme not insult the dead but u can be sure I ain't dying soon. I know your type.
OmoOshodi:
Thanks same way you too go die soon
Re: Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend by OmoOshodi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lovely538:
i pray for u once again may your blind spiritual eyes be open... In Jesus name
keep on deceiving yourself I was once like you ... Winning souls for Christ everywhere ... Until e do me strong thing and prove to me that He's just a mere story ....... Now I'm living fine without Him and I'm happy.... My guide now is "Do not do unto others what you will not accept".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / Our Church Boys Are Not Bold Enough To Approach Us & We Are Getting Old (video) / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.