Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) (34349 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by pokipoki: 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
BSS comes to my mind now,

is this not the same thing nnamdi kanu did before they called them terrorist?

if the government does not declare this people terrorist for trying to protect their own farms and land then I will know that BSS was treated badly.

The Zoo is falling and no amount of python dance will reset its brain.
Nigerians can now smell the akara but I hope it's not too late.

A northern state so afraid of the North LoL.
Another dummy!!!. When did Nnamdi Kanu become a government and law? Please try to use your brain. That's what God gave you for!!!!
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
I have 8 M4 for sale
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Choi, could this be stomach?
Stomach infrastructure. Fayose would be proud.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:

My guy

I wan join BMC

How i go take join

Sen me the form I'll fill it and delete it off my system angry
Me too. I will defend their universe like Voltron.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Shut down kwa?

NothingDoMe:
You mean business has shutdown? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by chrisugoson(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
I cant see any gun is it stomach they are going to use to fight?
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Mynd44:

Only the state can set up such an institution or you need permission from the state
You need help emeka

1 Like

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
Quality20:
anti open grazing might be successful in d south south,ekiti etc but can never be in taraba. Why? Because taraba has a sizable chunk of indigenous Fulani, so they gonna fight back. The gov with d backing of CAN is only inviting chaos n conflict. I think d best way is to carry all segments along - restricted grazing would have been ideal
a big fat lie I must say, if the governor has been training his people how to counter them since 2015, all this attack will have stop. even the opc in the south west region are now one to combact the ravaging Islamic Fulani herdsmen miscreants. you just have to wait for the end result.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

if the government does not declare this people terrorist for trying to protect their own farms and land then I will know that BSS was treated badly.

Bss was created by KANU while ishaku the seating governor of the state and also the chief security of that state created a vigilante group the curb the excesses of Fulani herdmen
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2018
the guy with big belle what is he doing there I can only join the recruit if they promise to arm us with AK47 and dynamite
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by asorocker: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

I have already technically apologized to NK. What NK saw from umuahia was beyond Nigeria I think someone should publish all his speeches and activities he is a living legend

1 Like

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by deafeyez: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2018
SEE THE IRON THE SECOND PERSON FROM THE RIGHT CARRY FOR HIM NIKA. cheesy
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by otokx(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2018
abejide1000:
The government is just playing table tennis with your lives. See that man with that big belly, will he be able to run when the herdsmen come??grin grin

He will kneel down and beg for mercy.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Good1 but he shld procure SMGs,Rpgs & odeshi shld b prepare for dem b/c some of dem are not going to see 2019.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by mikaael(m): 9:05am On Feb 06, 2018
mamaafrik:
give dem beta guns ooooooo nt a freaking Dane gun,B buhari oya gba ko je,When is ogunstate starting operation #Cowfarts

and after giving them guns...the governor use them for electoral and political purposes...was that nt how boko haram started ??

1 Like

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by mywells: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2018
Fulani
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2018
EngrMcDon:
MBA! it's Geepee tank gringrin
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Yankee101: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2018
Time due for State police.

A Federal System of government means federating units (states) come together and form one unit country while maintaining general autonomy.

So its high time we start exercising state powers.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2018
EngrMcDon:

Dem suppose commot dat biggi belle man, and flog am small, before send am go hin house for inside beer parlor.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Anti Open Grazing Marshals - more like a repackaged name for Suya Police.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2018
All I can see is Pot bellies !
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2018
maasoap:

You do that, you know what will happen next. Ask Adamawa, Taraba, Benue or Enugu boys who thought they could kill herdsmen and make away with their herds. Midnight visitors. Lol.

We are still waiting for your herdsmen at Enugu to give us the justification we want.

1 Like

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
EngrMcDon:

Trigger does it, not appearance.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2018
richeeyo:
You need help emeka
Is that mod an Igbo or Yoruba.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
kill them all angry
no place for fulani terrorists
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Firefire:
War looming

I have being telling people that I foresee a bloody 2019 that will fully unveil the plan Fulani people have through jihad against Nigeria.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

We are still waiting for your herdsmen at Enugu to give us the justification we want.
You didn't read it when the cause of the attack surfaced? Or, you just pretended like you didn't read it?
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:32am On Feb 06, 2018
maasoap:

You didn't read it when the cause of the attack surfaced? Or, you just pretended like you didn't read it?

Repeat the attack again if you think we are your slaves.

Very soon, you will understand why Buhari came to beg after we announced to the world what he did and what will plan to do through BSS if it repeats itself again.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Ovamboland(m): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

Is nnamdi kanu a state in Nigeria?
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by eodavids(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2018
EngrMcDon:

For the sake of humour, the guy with pot belly stood out.

The cameraman should have dignified him, instead of capturing his stomach protruded that way grin
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by docadams: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Firefire:
War looming

You scared. You've been wishing for it since ages.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by AlanTuringAI: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Repeat the attack again if you think we are your slaves.

Very soon, you will understand why Buhari came to beg after we announced to the world what he did and what will plan to do through BSS if it repeats itself again.
God knows I am no fan of Buhari but when will all this empty chest beating stop? You guys never learn. That is how some of you got themselves senselessly killed while the instigator, Kanu is somewhere chilling. Was it not just last week the new IPOB leader was crying to Trump to save them from persecution by Nigerian govt. Same Trump that doesn't even give a damn about them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet / What Obasanjo Really Tore Up - Abimbola Adelakun / Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.