Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) (34348 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Shares Video Of Blindfolded Police Dog Undergoing Training (Pix / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by EternalTruths: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

God knows I am no fan of Buhari but when will all this empty chest beating stop? You guys never learn. That is how some of you got themselves senselessly killed while the instigator, Kanu is somewhere chilling. Was it not just last week the new IPOB leader was crying to Trump to save them from persecution by Nigerian govt. Same Trump that doesn't even give a damn about them.

We are chest beating but you sent the military against us but send police against Fulani herdsmen.

Commonsense should tell you that the military is sent against a greater threat.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by eodavids(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2018
deafeyez:
SEE THE IRON THE SECOND PERSON FROM THE RIGHT CARRY FOR HIM NIKA. cheesy

Sometimes, a guy will be disgaraced by his own FRONT. Pls, isn't that an erection shocked
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by okonja(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Another avenue to thief money
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Somebody is keeping to his words. 'we will raise our army to defend our community ' Biafra Secret Service came to my mind. TERRORISTS EVERYWHERE.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by dangwarmai(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Somebody is keeping to his words. 'we will raise our army to defend our community ' Biafra Secret Service came to my mind. TERRORISTS EVERYWHERE.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by baysol: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, these are hundreds of anti-open grazing marshals which are being trained in Taraba state following the Fulani herdsmen saga which has been rocking the nation. The marshals are reportedly being sponsored by the Taraba governor, Darius Ishaku and are being trained at the NYSC permanent Orientation camp suburb of Jalingo, the state capital city of the state...

Meanwhile, despite protests, the anticipated anti open-grazing law has commenced in Taraba with herdsmen still going about their normal businesses.

The state Governor, Darius Ishaku, said the law has come to stay and nothing would stop its full implementation despite warnings issued by cattle breeders in the state.

Governor Ishaku stated that the law would be implemented “gradually to make room for the herdsmen to get more used to the idea and familiar with the working of the system while the government also tries to put in place the necessary infrastructure.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/governor-darius-ishaku-anti-open-grazing-marshals-in-taraba-state.html
Pikin wey say make him mama no rest himself no go wink an eye. Kudos to governor Ishiaku you cannot open your eye while these killings continue. A cue can be borrowed by other southern state governors. Nigerian police has a corrupt leadership and so are not equal to the task. A stich in time saves nine.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by kabarka(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Nigeria disintegrating by the day.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by beautysolutions: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Mynd44:

Only the state can set up such an institution or you need permission from the state
What is this one saying?
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by umarazizz87(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, these are hundreds of anti-open grazing marshals which are being trained in Taraba state following the Fulani herdsmen saga which has been rocking the nation. The marshals are reportedly being sponsored by the Taraba governor, Darius Ishaku and are being trained at the NYSC permanent Orientation camp suburb of Jalingo, the state capital city of the state...

Meanwhile, despite protests, the anticipated anti open-grazing law has commenced in Taraba with herdsmen still going about their normal businesses.

The state Governor, Darius Ishaku, said the law has come to stay and nothing would stop its full implementation despite warnings issued by cattle breeders in the state.

Governor Ishaku stated that the law would be implemented “gradually to make room for the herdsmen to get more used to the idea and familiar with the working of the system while the government also tries to put in place the necessary infrastructure.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/governor-darius-ishaku-anti-open-grazing-marshals-in-taraba-state.html
They are going to learn how to shoot, aren't they? I think if they teach them how to shoot them and give them arms, then there's a breach of the constitution.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 11:08am On Feb 06, 2018
Nice move
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2018
mikaael:

and after giving them guns...the governor use them for electoral and political purposes...was that nt how boko haram started ??
do u have a beta solution if No,hide ur face
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by kabarka(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2018
umarazizz87:

They are going to learn how to shoot, aren't they? I think if they teach them how to shoot them and give them arms, then there's a breach of the constitution.

Plz tell us what constitution says about it.

Again the idea of STATE POLICING materializing.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by joinnow: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2018
DSS and Naija Army on their waY to the training ground to arrest them.

Tomorrow newspaper headline will be
Militia disarm and arrested in Taraba
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by sunsewa16: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
BSS comes to my mind now,

is this not the same thing nnamdi kanu did before they called them terrorist?

if the government does not declare this people terrorist for trying to protect their own farms and land then I will know that BSS was treated badly.

The Zoo is falling and no amount of python dance will reset its brain.
Nigerians can now smell the akara but I hope it's not too late.

A northern state so afraid of the North LoL.

BSS was treated bad,a bottle and stick bearing group was descended upon by fully military armoury, same military that supposed to protect them,in 2001 the sharia state governments created hisbah securities, did obj crack them up,but then my happiness is that those that where clapping and rejoicing or keeping seal while buhari unleashed his military over innocent ipop, are now complaining of double standard and crying blue murder over buhari nepotism.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by kabarka(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
umarazizz87:

Plz tell us what constitution says.

Meanwhile the idea of state policing is playing out.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by bloodmoneyspita: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2018
obailala:
Under what authority was BSS formed?... Was it National Assembly or State assembly that ratified it? Which person of authority (governor, LGA chairman, president) authorised them?

under what authority are vigilantes created in your state.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by RillJ(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
The guy may turn out to be the best in the whole group.

abejide1000:
The government is just playing table tennis with your lives. See that man with that big belly, will he be able to run when the herdsmen come??grin grin
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by oderemo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
The country will gradually fall into state army and things Will fall apart as usual.
Slow buhari is not pro active.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
SOFTENGR:

If that guy catches any straying cow, na to chop am grin grin grin

No,na to swallow am
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by noona(f): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
The big bellied man!!
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

under what authority are vigilantes created in your state.
The state governor is the chief security officer of his state and the constitutional powers/authority to create or approve local vigilantes rests in the hands of the governor.

Several people on this thread seem to have pointed this out to you in different ways but it seems you don't still get it. Hopefully it becomes clearer to you before today runs out.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by biggerboyc(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

if the government does not declare this people terrorist for trying to protect their own farms and land then I will know that BSS was treated badly.

Bros, I'm not a Nigerian apologist, if Nigeria separate it's not my concern, left for me u want Nigeria to even divide peacefully and have the choice to choose which side I belong. But this is different, NK is not in government or in power, this is for a state and not for a tribe. Above all is still don't support the federal government
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Oyiboman69:

No,na to swallow am
Lol
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by kabarka(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
noona:
The big bellied man!!

You again.
You too dey see funny things.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by kabarka(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
obailala:
The state governor is the chief security officer of his state and the constitutional powers/authority to create or approve local vigilantes rests in the hands of the governor.

Why not Gov have power over state police so that vigilantee(local) will be done away with.

How can you make give somebody power and remove the authority.

How can you make governor chief security while fg controls the police.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
That big bele guy eh... Was he dismissed from the naija police false?
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by Maxigoody: 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
9japrof:
grin

They are just prepping marksmen the Fulani would use as suya, what would they confront them with? Batons or sticks? Cos the last time I checked the grand patron of the Miyetti Allah have ordered that all known militias should be disbanded.

Naija is really in trouble, we think removing buhari in 2019 through the ballot would make them stop and replacing buhari with another Hausa Fulani(cos that's the candidates PDP are selling) would make them stop. Wait till the sultan of sokoto calls him and we all return to square -1

Buhari, Atiku, OBJ's Coalition for Nigeria Movement are the mistakes that need to be corrected.

we don't need any of these people in our political space.

come 2019, the Christians will decide who becomes the President.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by obailala(m): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
kabarka:

Why not Gov have power over state police so that vigilantee(local) will be done away with.

How can you make give somebody power and remove the authority.

How can you make governor chief security while fg controls the police.
That's an issue under debate, state policing. I guess we should be focusing some pressure on our respective Representatives and Senators to bring things like this up in parliament.
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by noona(f): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
kabarka:

You again.

You too dey see funny things.
I'm sorry smiley
That was the first thing I saw..
Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by oyatz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
There was no law enacted by Abia State assembly creating the BSS and neither was the organization registered with Government.

bloodmoneyspita:

Re: Ishaku's 800 Anti-Open Grazing Marshals Undergoing Training In Taraba (Photos) by gtown: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
taylor88:

My guy

I wan join BMC

How i go take join

Sen me the form I'll fill it and delete it off my system angry
How did you take join PCMP and why do you want to leave? Abi, water don dey dry off in the river ni? Just confess say you will never wail any more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos) / Ambode Visits Murdured Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Zone Boss Family (Photos) / Japhet Omojuwa Apologises to Osinbajo, Deletes Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.